Community > Posts By > Shidoshi

Shidoshi's photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:38 PM
Wicked

Shidoshi's photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:35 PM

Just a hypothetical question, girls, would you date me knowing that i smoke pot occassionally, im a college grad with a degree in film, and im doing a year of service in americorps.

im just in that kind of mood where im lonely i guess lol
thanks!
:-q

Shidoshi's photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:35 PM

Just a hypothetical question, girls, would you date me knowing that i smoke pot occassionally, im a college grad with a degree in film, and im doing a year of service in americorps.

im just in that kind of mood where im lonely i guess lol
thanks!
:-q

Shidoshi's photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:29 PM

my dear believe me every man or woman has sometin that makes him stick to either of the two even in same sex friendships or relationshipS( not gay stuff) it could be the behaviour,lifestyle intelligence and other stuffs i dont see the cry abt this when it comes to sex,if i love a woman body and its good enough for me to stay with her all my Life I DO NOT SEE ANy prob with that so long there is no fooling around. How would you have felt if he had told you it was cos of your beauty i bet there wouldnt be need for the post.those calling for quits are just hypocritical and naive abt the workings of relationships what if you keep moving on and al the guys seem to still love you just for the sex? I think there should be sometin unique abt your body make "good" use of it and get married to the man who'll stick with you al yor Life even if its for the sex so long he is faithful and true.

Shidoshi's photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:00 PM
Get obese, have sex without condoms and drink banana

Shidoshi's photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:00 PM
Get obese, have sex without condoms and drink banana

Shidoshi's photo
Sat 04/18/09 05:02 AM
You bin hit before?

Shidoshi's photo
Fri 04/17/09 04:53 PM
I run things things dont run me no pal can claim to have influenced me even the things they think they made me do i did them on my own and i have let it go long time cos i was in total control

Shidoshi's photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:14 AM
Nice one i tell you

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 04/14/09 06:42 PM
I love the search

Shidoshi's photo
Sun 04/12/09 11:26 PM
Is there anything that is not already dead or about dying these days

Shidoshi's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:05 PM
Drinker

Shidoshi's photo
Sun 04/12/09 06:42 PM
Smiles on peoples faces

Shidoshi's photo
Mon 04/06/09 10:07 PM

get so attached to our pets?

I consider my cat my best friend. He's been with me since I was 12. He sleeps with me at night, and follows me everywhere. When I don't come home at night, he lays on my bed and meows for me. I know when he goes I'm going to cry, and miss him alot. I can't help but look at him from time to time and realize, we only have about three more years together. Why do we allow ourselves to feel this way?

i could replace your cat when its gone.

Shidoshi's photo
Mon 04/06/09 10:06 PM

get so attached to our pets?

I consider my cat my best friend. He's been with me since I was 12. He sleeps with me at night, and follows me everywhere. When I don't come home at night, he lays on my bed and meows for me. I know when he goes I'm going to cry, and miss him alot. I can't help but look at him from time to time and realize, we only have about three more years together. Why do we allow ourselves to feel this way?

i could replace your cat when its gone.

Shidoshi's photo
Mon 04/06/09 10:01 PM

Brush they're teeth. and bring more than enough money for their date. lol.

does it mean most guys got mouth odour? Why you ladies so particular abt the teeth
Teeth are importaint bad breath is sooo BAD I have been on dates with the most georgous guy whom BTW had BAD breath! I could not get far enough away! frustrated

did you get to tell him? Is it not better to look at the long term inner qualities of a man rather than physical appearance. Teeth inclusive

Shidoshi's photo
Mon 04/06/09 09:43 PM

What should all men do before a date
uuumm brush they're haid & teeth........smell good & bring they're own money! :wink:

and later what? Go gurl!
They might get a second DATE if they're LUCKY! :wink:

drinker
RULE #1 A woman should ALWAYS be in CONTROLL of herself on a first DATE..........If she drinks maybe 1 or 2 untill she knows who she's with! :wink:

the guy too is also solving calculus abt how good she is too. Rule number two would be what?

Shidoshi's photo
Mon 04/06/09 09:41 PM

Brush they're teeth. and bring more than enough money for their date. lol.

does it mean most guys got mouth odour? Why you ladies so particular abt the teeth

Shidoshi's photo
Mon 04/06/09 09:39 PM

i try to pass gas as much as i can before i leave the house so it's all out of my system smokin

yeah bro eating chili might not be a good idea before a date

and a lot of beans and leafy

Shidoshi's photo
Mon 04/06/09 09:37 PM

What should all men do before a date
uuumm brush they're haid & teeth........smell good & bring they're own money! :wink:

and later what? Go gurl!
They might get a second DATE if they're LUCKY! :wink:

drinker