Community > Posts By > Shidoshi

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 11:40 AM

I dont think God, Christ or the bible is the only way to avoid cheating.

I have known atheists who have never been unfaithful.

I would forgive, but no longer be with them.

The rest, I have to agree with msh.

God Knows how hearts and every thoughts

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:18 AM

I had a fearful dream last night and it spoilt my day. How much should christians believe in the efficacy of dreams. Who's the author of dreams, God or the devil?

I dont think its the same for every person

for me, my dreams usually reflect something in my subconscious:

something I long for, something Im running from, something I am aspiring to,,,etc,,,,

occasionally, my dreams will be a connection to what someone else is going through

I have dreamed of being shot, and found out the next day that my brother had been shot that night

I have dreamed about my father saying he would be there with my daughter, also on the evening of his death,,,,

etc,,,,

the devil can take away my money, cars, earthly possessions but He can NEVER STEAL MY GOD GIVEN DREAMS THEY ARE THE PURPOSE AM HERE ON EARTH!

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:16 AM

I had a fearful dream last night and it spoilt my day. How much should christians believe in the efficacy of dreams. Who's the author of dreams, God or the devil?

there is a difference between a dream,nightmare and visions! How God is not the author of confusion bad things come from the devil to test our faith but in Christ we will OVERCOME! Amen!

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:13 AM

because , you love me no matter how unworthy I am,,,,

and makes my life beautiful with each passing day!

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:08 AM

Hi! I'm 19 years old...just a small question so if you can plz reply
My question is ' waiting for god sending you the right partner in his time and wanting to spend your life with the person that walks into your life the first time: is this wrong?'

Only you can answer that. You will know if the first person who walks into your life is the right one.

God sends many into our lives...

when it comes to certain aspects and decisions in life the Good Lord doesnt give options He'll be seen to be "gambling" and unsure.what He does i blv is He is direct If you need a good man He doesnt send you a bunch He sends you one so you dont get confused! Thats why when you pray be specific If you need a car say the type the model and He will do it its the devil that confuses by giving varying options

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:04 AM

Hi! I'm 19 years old...just a small question so if you can plz reply
My question is ' waiting for god sending you the right partner in his time and wanting to spend your life with the person that walks into your life the first time: is this wrong?'

pray and ask God let your will be done and live the life of a virtue filled lady if He's sent by God it will work and turn out to His glory

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:53 AM

well we can pray prayers that may not be right. All prayers are answered. Sometimes the answer is no.

the question is does it make it right when these prayers{if answered} indirectly or directly hurt others private,economic or social lives?

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:46 AM
are there anything like "bad prayers" like when you pray,wish or desire a stormy weather so you can stay back HOME and rest instead of going to work{so you dont take a leave without pay in an exhausting job} or pray more people die so you can make more coffins or pray your line manager gets fired so you can take over.
Or pray for a downtime at work so you can lounge! Or pray for a miscarriage so people dont Say you did an abortion?
Does the creator really answers THESE prayers! Candid spiritual and physical opinions with experiences will be appreciated

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:35 AM

so, if you cheat, and your partner is oblivious to it and happy with you,,,,

should you come clean for honesty sake, or leave well enough alone?

do you think the answer is the same for males and females?

I only ask because I watched something earlier where the couple actually thought it would be best not to tell each other because of the 'unnecessary' pain it would cause,,,

I could never cheat in the first place, and I think I would want to know the truth and deal with it if my partner had (it would be the absolute worst to find from someone else first), but I wondered how others feel about it,,,

being open,sober and genuinely repentant is the secret to healing all wounds!

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:32 AM

can you juggle jellyfish?

yes TWO at a time with one hand?

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:23 AM

Lex's thread got me thinking "is there a downside to being alone?". Ok, I'm 52 and finding out that I'm a lot younger than I thought I would be at 52. Life in many ways is starting over. Not in nursing home over, but in wisdom and appreciation. Maybe because my life has been full of adventure it has provided me with a bigger than life outlook. I see living in broad strokes and don't have time or desire for the petty things. What has changed, I ask myself. Am I finally learning who I am as an independent? To be honest my last 2 relationships didn't even make a dent in this new independent self I have become. True both of them were far younger than me and it could be argued that I should see someone my own age, but the reality of it is I am enjoying who I am and if they are not on my page and allow me to be on theirs I have no problem saying so long.

Living in Vegas you get asked out a lot. I would imagine it is 10 fold for the gals but us guys are asked out constantly as well. If a person wanted to they could arrange a revolving door of dates but my date desire meter is on zero. A woman would have to literally walk into my life and point out to me that we were "meant to be" is how I am feeling.

So, is there a downside to being alone? What am I missing? AND, who am I missing it with?

set yourself some targets pray over them and live by them. you just might be happy someday and that will take away half a century of lonely memoirs

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:16 AM

My Life

I’ve searched my soul, high and low
Looking for the reasons I breathe, why I live
And looking in your eyes I now know
All my reasons are in you, my life

I’ve taken endless journeys through my thoughts
Still I can’t find the answers, no piece of mind
To why I feel this way, there are no doubts
You’ve always been my life, this I can’t hide

I’ve looked deep into my hands and its lines
Trying to find where destiny is taking me
Followed every curve, looked at all the signs
And I found you’re my life, you’re all I can see

I’ve walked for miles and miles in all my dreams
I’ve seen a million or more people with one face
It’s so surreal; so far from this world is how it seems
Still my eyes see you in my life in this place

the true LIFE lies in charitable deeds

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:12 AM

Love is different for each of us....... some are greedy & selfish with their LOVE.......some are forgiving & true........ some are caring & generous......... Some are patient & kind......Some are insecure & demanding! spock slaphead

. . . but Christ's love ,the GREATEST of ALL!

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:09 AM

Do you think people are capable of staying faithful?
Is one gender known to cheat more?
What makes us cheat?
would you forgive a cheater?
Any last words on the topic?

yes can be faithfull not by their own self righteousness but CHRIST!
Being Unfaithful is not sex specific humans were born in SIN except we pave way for God!
Old Adamic nature makes US sin the Greed and unusual evil curiousity
yes everyone is capable of been forgiven but you need to let GO when its too much to handle so they dont rub a bad habit on you!
Pray to God hold on to him in marriage or single state pray to overcome self and flesh all the time twil go a pretty long WAY!
And above all read that holy book its called The Bible!

Shidoshi's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:38 AM

O man, i have slept through entire days of work at my desk.

And STILL been more productive than others come to think of it. laugh

you bin at a date recently wit the mr boss?

Shidoshi's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:28 AM

that was in Austria but it's all very disturbing how anybody could do that to kids makes me sick

how abt d disgusting keith ogunsola a disgrace to blak race who kissed a 14yr old

Shidoshi's photo
Sun 08/16/09 06:28 AM

What are your thoughts on the two? Do you believe that we were put through bad things because it is all prewritten?

There is alot of literature about this (theology). This is a heavy question.

we know its controversial but the question is what are your tots? Mr I too know

Shidoshi's photo
Sun 08/16/09 06:28 AM

What are your thoughts on the two? Do you believe that we were put through bad things because it is all prewritten?

There is alot of literature about this (theology). This is a heavy question.

we know its controversial but the question is what are your tots? Mr I too know

Shidoshi's photo
Fri 07/03/09 02:21 AM
The man has probably gotten cheap pub i wouldnt be suprised hearing that he's starting to get bugged by... He's definitely at fault for having gone to his mistress home with an intent of nailing her knowing fully well she has got an "underage" daughter the woman is also at fault for indecent acts though she was within the confines of her room,the media is also to blame for sensationalism knowing fully well we got other important issues to contend with except they trying to be hilarious by relieving us of economic tensions with this expensive huge jokes

Shidoshi's photo
Fri 07/03/09 02:21 AM
The man has probably gotten cheap pub i wouldnt be suprised hearing that he's starting to get bugged by... He's definitely at fault for having gone to his mistress home with an intent of nailing her knowing fully well she has got an "underage" daughter the woman is also at fault for indecent acts though she was within the confines of her room,the media is also to blame for sensationalism knowing fully well we got other important issues to contend with except they trying to be hilarious by relieving us of economic tensions with this expensive huge jokes

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11