Community > Posts By > secretaryboy

secretaryboy's photo
Thu 07/09/20 01:18 PM
Isolation and need for friends really, but in London its virtually impossible as London is unfriendly and people have to be drunk to talk, back in the 80s when we all had crazy haircuts it was much better. There isnt anywhere to meet peopøe these days and im about to give up.

secretaryboy's photo
Thu 07/09/20 01:18 PM
Isolation and need for friends really, but in London its virtually impossible as London is unfriendly and people have to be drunk to talk, back in the 80s when we all had crazy haircuts it was much better. There isnt anywhere to meet peopøe these days and im about to give up.

secretaryboy's photo
Thu 07/09/20 01:09 PM
None its rubbish the women expect you to do all the running and sending messages, while they do nothing why put your details up many are nothing special im just as good looking and womens attitudes havent changed since the 70s.

secretaryboy's photo
Sun 03/22/20 03:55 PM
A walking in the park is ok still.

secretaryboy's photo
Tue 02/11/20 04:01 PM
Who likes wearing sexy clothes tight skirts trousers blouses or shirts to work or bar.

secretaryboy's photo
Sun 12/29/19 12:48 PM
Clubbing, as I found a free club to go to in London on NYE.

secretaryboy's photo
Sun 12/29/19 12:15 PM
I never
Meet any real people, it's not good and most of these apps are a waste of time

secretaryboy's photo
Tue 12/24/19 09:53 PM
Edited by secretaryboy on Tue 12/24/19 09:56 PM
Hi It would be great to know people outside London, which is so hard to make friends. So could be Brighton in the south to Newcastle in the north. Anyone get me, London people are rarely friendly, and
People are just rude here, born n Bred, I dont know anyone outside this city.

secretaryboy's photo
Tue 10/15/19 02:32 PM
Anyone likes to chat t about this.

secretaryboy's photo
Tue 10/15/19 02:25 PM
I don't like chasing it feels like your pestering women, I like women to make the first move.

secretaryboy's photo
Sat 06/24/17 12:21 PM
Sadly I'm at a stage in my life were I'm bored, the best decades have come and gone the 80s and 90s, I decided to go on holiday by myself not far from home about 100miles near the coast in Suffolk England, its great but I just st don't know anyone anymore, so I'm forced to the travel on my own. Loved to meet others WO are struggling with this and the general boredom. I experience, travel is good but twos better them one.

secretaryboy's photo
Tue 10/18/16 03:02 PM
That's right love Kygo and video mashed up.

secretaryboy's photo
Tue 10/18/16 02:57 PM
I'm cranky don't like blokes sitting down next to me and squashing me on the train, get the hell outta my space dude!

secretaryboy's photo
Tue 10/18/16 02:52 PM
Well I should be grateful I'm healthy 54year old with children but not happy with my wife she makes me miserable, but hey I'm stuck need new mates to make things happen and stop feeling bored all the time.

secretaryboy's photo
Tue 10/18/16 02:43 PM
I only like mash and mix ups my patience is short and short snippets are what I want to hear and dance too.

secretaryboy's photo
Tue 10/18/16 02:40 PM
Need to know Girls!!

secretaryboy's photo
Tue 10/18/16 02:31 PM
Hey Dude I'm just looking for few mates I feel I've not done to much in my life and played it safe to much no risks so let me know more about you. Mark

secretaryboy's photo
Tue 10/18/16 02:31 PM
Hey Dude I'm just looking for few mates I feel I've not done to much in my life and played it safe to much no risks so let me know more about you. Mark

secretaryboy's photo
Tue 10/18/16 02:25 PM
I've never had any luck meeting anyone on any dating site, it never happens.

secretaryboy's photo
Mon 01/19/15 03:51 PM
Am a innocent not into messages like meeting you face to face early days yet!! Good times y'all.