Community > Posts By > fundog1962

fundog1962's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:21 PM
my phone keeps breaking,up.anyone know how to solve this problem?

fundog1962's photo
Mon 04/20/09 12:41 AM
it is crazy,dam hackers,thiefs.give them back what they want!!!

fundog1962's photo
Mon 04/20/09 12:34 AM
put a window in and you can toss it out!!!

fundog1962's photo
Mon 04/20/09 12:07 AM
anti hacker!!!dont have anything they want???frustrated

fundog1962's photo
Mon 04/20/09 12:01 AM
got lots,my dads harely leathers,45 years old.but most of all i got family.going to louisana in 3 months!!!I got a van halen t-shirt from 1981 at cobo arena!!!guess where that is!!!!lol

fundog1962's photo
Sat 04/11/09 02:33 AM

I had a trac fone ( prepaid ) for a while just to see before I committed to getting a cell phone... guess what? I don't have a cell phone. people have forgotten how to converse with each other face to face. Its like the commercial when they have a couple kissing... thats the first instant message... Besides that I find it rude of people who walk around with their damn cell crammed into their head . Not paying attention to others around them , Driving etc.. And I can do with out one. I like the fact I don't have to be talking to everyone or just anyone at all times. Its just like being here on mingles.. do I get involved with every single forum or post? nope. I have better things to do in life ...bigsmile
cell phones are internet too!!!great safety things and alot more.me i hate them and love them at the same time.:banana:

fundog1962's photo
Sat 04/11/09 02:11 AM
have fun and enjoy?welcome

fundog1962's photo
Sat 04/11/09 02:08 AM
welcome enjoy

fundog1962's photo
Sat 04/11/09 02:04 AM
You rang?welcomedrinker

fundog1962's photo
Sat 04/11/09 01:25 AM

I would have an issue dating someone that has no place to live. Tho I am not out for money, I don't want to support him financially if we are just in the "getting to know each other / dating phase". If I am in a serious relationship and he lost his job, took a pay cut, or some kind of financial disaster happened... I would step up to the plate and help him wherever possible. As long as he is a worker, trying to find a job, takes almost any job just to help pay the bills, I am totally on his side.
I agree,i will not date someone who does not have a work history,backround.Alot of people are loseing thier jobs,homes,and so on.due too no fault of thier own?I would think its about who you are and,what you do and try to do?that is important.:smile:

fundog1962's photo
Sat 04/11/09 12:53 AM

HE INSECURE , HE MAKES FUN OF OTHERS , HE BEEN PICK ON SO , HE FEELS HE CAN BUT DOWN BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THAT ALREADY BLOW HIM OFF , CAUSE HE A LOSER ,
I saw you on the Jerry Springer show beforebigsmile

fundog1962's photo
Sat 04/11/09 12:45 AM

GUYS , THAT ARE NEEDY TURN US OFF !! IF YOUR UNSTABLE WILL KNOW RIGHT AWAY , THEY USUALLY SAY I LOVE U TOO SOON , WANTS TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING ALL THE TIME , CRITICAL OF OUTSIDE INTREST COMPLAIN YOU DON;T SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH THEM , HEALTH RELATIONSHIP MEANS YOUR FREE NOT TRAPPED
I thought it took two to have a relationship?does it not work both ways?drinker

fundog1962's photo
Sat 04/11/09 12:40 AM
Are you dr phils dirty little secret???frustrated

fundog1962's photo
Fri 04/10/09 03:03 AM
this is old???

fundog1962's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:42 AM
well i got a pulse i hope?and you?

fundog1962's photo
Tue 04/07/09 02:59 AM

Knowing what you don't want is a wonderful thing ... it'll help you clarify what you DO want ... embrace it!
great answer girl?follow that,and pick and choose,and take your time.evaluate your needs verse your wants???drinker

fundog1962's photo
Tue 04/07/09 02:21 AM

I don't really see the point in complaining about how certain threads don't stick around. If you like one, put effort into keeping it going. It it goes away, it goes away.

Ye gads. Here we go again.

Do I have to explain to everyone ( not you in particular ) again that when I post something like this I am NOT " complaining "??

I stated something that I have observed, and I wondered why it happened.

It's just that simple.
[/quote
I defiently have to agree with your post. I opened a thread for advise and help and bashed for saying men....so I got trashed for not say some men. It was taken that I meant all men. Then was told I was back peddling.... All I wanted was some advise on what I was saying or posting wrong to only pick up married men or ones that wanted a one nighter. I will never open another thread after that... to much bashing and idiots in this site to get a honest anything!

Well...if you have a question that you would like some honest advice on, you can either email me, or you can post the question in the Just Ask JustAGuy thread.

I answer the questions posted there to the best of my ability. I don't pull punches when someone asks for advice, though. I give them an answer, even though they may not like what I have to say.

And therein, the problem lies. Too many people only want others to post what they WANT to hear (read), not what they NEED to hear (read). They'll say they want honest answers, but when you give them exactly what they're asking for, they have the nerve to get pissed off, and then continue to whine about it.
Amen,do you want it sugar coated or right between the eyes?drinker

fundog1962's photo
Tue 04/07/09 01:49 AM
each to his own,i guess?for me every part of a womens body is open for manuvers!!!as long as its clean!!drinker

fundog1962's photo
Tue 04/07/09 01:34 AM

"Oh yeah, and if you send me your bank account numbers I will put money in your account and you can send me some and you can use some too. Oh, by the way, can you loan me $200 ???":angry: grumble noway

Same jerk asked me this 5 times, and he is on this site. I told him no, no, no, no, no and no again. He will surface again and ask again. explode explode explode

I talk to them just to see what their games are. There are more and more on this site, it was clean in the beginning but the site seems be becoming flooded lately. Beware of who you talk to and what information you give out. Take care.huh grumble glasses
share with your friends here,and we will get rid of the scammers,keep it real???

fundog1962's photo
Tue 04/07/09 01:12 AM

so what do u do when u don't know what u want but u know what u DON'T want? eeeeeeeeeek!! frustrated lol
frustrated

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10