Community > Posts By > Lilypetal

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 03/06/10 04:12 PM
He's 23!! Let the boy have his dreams!

Lilypetal's photo
Thu 03/04/10 12:00 PM
I think you are doing the right thing, wolfchic. If he won't listen, let him learn the hard way.

Lilypetal's photo
Thu 03/04/10 11:56 AM
I have to tell myself these things every day to keep moving forward. Some days it is easier to believe than others.

Lilypetal's photo
Thu 03/04/10 11:20 AM
smitten Seeing my man on Monday! smitten

Lilypetal's photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:51 AM

Lilypetal's photo
Tue 03/02/10 05:47 PM

Wow, when you say "my man," it kind of sounds like you are making a statement of DON'T MESS WITH HIM OR ELSE. When I am with someone I just introduce them by their name and I am sure that my friends already know about him OR he isn't really that important to me!!
I do know that if I was out with someone I was dating, I sure wouldn't want him to call me his woman...I think that sounds a bit rude. I think if you had some mouthy friends, it could cause some problems.
Why do we feel that we have to have a title? As long as you both know that you are an item, its all good!! No-one owns anyone...so maybe when we are alone, I might call him Pumpkin or something!! :tongue:

Yes, I do think "my man" sounds very possessive. Even moreso than anything else that was mentioned here.

There is nothing wrong with letting your man know you want him to stay around.

Lilypetal's photo
Mon 03/01/10 07:00 AM
Then I guess I'm weird. As long as my man likes it, I don't really care what anyone else thinks.

Lilypetal's photo
Mon 03/01/10 06:32 AM
The first time I posted something about my man in the forums, I thought for a moment before I decided what to call him. I didn't want to call him my boyfriend because he is a) not a boy and b) deserved something more dignified that being called a high school pet name. The term S/O always seemed as strange to me as my man does to you. So I settled on my man. He really liked that so I stuck with it.

Lilypetal's photo
Mon 03/01/10 05:57 AM
It will be 8 months on Saturday since the day I met my man from Mingle2. He is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met.

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 02/27/10 08:05 AM
Edited by Lilypetal on Sat 02/27/10 08:05 AM
SANTIAGO, Chile - A devastating earthquake struck Chile early Saturday, toppling homes, collapsing bridges and plunging trucks into the fractured earth. A tsunami set off by the magnitude-8.8 quake threatened every nation around the Pacific Ocean — roughly a quarter of the globe.

Interior Minister Edmundo Perez Yoma said the most powerful quake to hit the country in a half-century killed at least 82 people, but the death toll was rising quickly.

President Michelle Bachelet declared a "state of catastrophe". Buildings were damaged in the capital Santiago, more than 200 miles away from its epicenter.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the earthquake struck 56 miles northeast of the city of Concepcion at a depth of 22 miles at 3:34 a.m. (1:34 a.m. ET).

Jessica Sigala, a geophysicist with the USGS told NBC News that the quake released 500 times more energy than the than the one that hit Port-au-Prince, Haiti, on January 12. The quake was felt in Buenos Aires, Argentina, which is located more than 800 miles away.

At least 23 aftershocks were reported, including one registering at 6.9 on the Richter scale.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35615455/ns/world_news-americas/?gt1=43001#storyContinued

Lilypetal's photo
Thu 02/11/10 05:01 AM
I am going to spend the weekend with my man. Dinner and hopefully some outdoor activities.

Lilypetal's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:27 AM
You've been together 4 months...is he asking you to get rid of the animals?

Lilypetal's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:09 AM
If you aren't going to put him before the animals, why should he put you before his money?

Lilypetal's photo
Sun 02/07/10 09:05 AM
If he is buying flip property....perhaps he has in mind to make a ton of money on a good opportunity so he can afford a really nice farm later.....did you ask him why?? How long have you been together?

Lilypetal's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:52 AM
Did you ask him why he changed his mind?

Lilypetal's photo
Thu 02/04/10 12:45 AM
smitten smitten TAKEN!! smitten smitten

Lilypetal's photo
Thu 02/04/10 12:39 AM
I'm going to have breakfast with my man this morning!

It's too early to be awake.

I need coffee.

Lilypetal's photo
Thu 02/04/10 12:28 AM
Edited by Lilypetal on Thu 02/04/10 12:28 AM
Congrats!!!

Lilypetal's photo
Thu 02/04/10 12:23 AM

Wait-Wait...aren't guys supposed to break-up with the girl around the holidays? That what I've read around here.
We been going out since just after the 4th of July, and so we were together for the 'big holidays'.....is it too late to break-up now????

HEY!!!

Lilypetal's photo
Tue 02/02/10 03:46 PM
HER MORNING ELEGANCE - OREN LAVIE

Sun been down for days
A pretty flower in a vase
A slipper by the fireplace
A cello lying in its case

Soon she’s down the stairs
Her morning elegance she wears
The sound of water makes her dream
Awoken by a cloud of steam