Community > Posts By > odoyle5000

odoyle5000's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:59 PM
well this is kinda a long story. well my ex girlfriend that i still absolutely love told me monday that her boyfriend had been cheating on her for 2 months and the girl had been talking to my ex saying she was engaged to him. and well long story short my ex thinks he will be a good boy and not cheat ever again. even though he lives in washington state and she lives here in wisconsin. the supposed other girlfriend he had was suppose to be with him this weekend but they both told my ex that it wasnt going to happen. but i know it will. i need some advice on how to show my ex that he is the wrong person for her and that she should be with me cuz i am not the kind of guy to cheat. even if someone cheats on me i will not cheat on them. any advice???

odoyle5000's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:30 PM
i need some help or advice about a relationship. i was dating a girl for 4 months and up til a few days ago we were fine. until she said that she was dating another guy on and off while she was dating me. she broke up with me for him and well i want her back. even though she made me feel like crap i still want her back. i need advice on how i can convince her that im the man she should be with and no one else