Community > Posts By > Jsgarner

Jsgarner's photo
Tue 03/15/16 01:21 AM
Yep. I'm with you, brother.

Jsgarner's photo
Mon 03/14/16 08:35 PM
LOL! I've just tried to edit my profile to more clearly explain what I'm NOT looking for. It was refused because of the word “*****” (which is apparently a censored word). The only problem is that I'm what people call a “grammar Nazi” and I definitely never used the “B” word. I only use that with close friends.

Even ran a word search on it!

THEN... get this... then I tried to update my original profile without any changes whatsoever. STILL CENSORED!

LMAO.

Here's the text of my edit. I challenge you to find the word “*****” in it.

“(3/14/2016)Okay then... here's an edit. I am definitely not looking for marriage. I'm also not even remotely stupid, uneducated, or desperate. I don't want to father (or be a father to) your children and I damned sure don't want to “complete” you. If you aren't complete on your own then you're pretty much useless to me. I'm looking for a complement not a completion. It's a huge difference.

I stated quite clearly what I am looking for and I was not joking around about it. If you don't like it then Amazon sells sex toys. If you can't respect yourself enough to even be honest on a “dating” site then how could you ever expect someone to respect your “honesty” in real life?”