Community > Posts By > ballpythonbbw

ballpythonbbw's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:40 PM
alright. you?

ballpythonbbw's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:24 PM
hey i just moved back to washington state a couple days ago and im feeling kind of lonely/bored any one want to talk?

ballpythonbbw's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:20 PM
it could be way worse. hell i smoke with my grandma. there are people that understand what it does and theyre are people that dont want to understand. its not the worst thing. its a decision in life people make. some people drink kill molest shoot up. all your kid wants to do is chill out and smoke.

ballpythonbbw's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:22 AM
fyi i dont feel like being forty with a dead huisband i want some one around my age. im not going to marry a 50 year old creep. and no one wants to hear your psycho analysis crap. their creeps who target young men and women. theyre gross. they claim to use family members profiles. its nasty.

ballpythonbbw's photo
Thu 04/23/09 11:52 PM
looks count for alot. pyshical attraction is one of the main things to have a good relationship..... but it doesnt mean you need to be skinny. men like big men like small. it all depends on the right guy for you. personaly ill only date a guy who LOVES BIG GIRLS. . if your not comfortable and hes not comfortable with you body then the next guy is. i dont think any girl should put herself throught the mental games to try and figure out what her man wants you to look like. its your body. make the decisions for it and some one will eventualy respect it. some people love the fact im only 4 ft 11 and that im big. people have a list in their head. likes and dislikes. i like tattoos. some people dont

ballpythonbbw's photo
Thu 04/23/09 11:32 PM
skinny guys are hot. fluffy guys are to. even before i gained weight i always liked both and dated both. my last ex was 5 ft 9 an 130 pounds. wich is kind of hard. i swear he never gained a pound. he had the cutest littlest bubble but though. big people and skinny people can be nerds. oh. and i hope none of my bfs wear my clothes. im pretty sure id be creeped out if he said. hey hunny thats cute......can i wear it?

ballpythonbbw's photo
Tue 04/14/09 03:22 AM
and by the way this wasnt a how old do you look post. this is a post to tell pervs to stop messaging ALL of us young girls no matter how old we look.

ballpythonbbw's photo
Tue 04/14/09 02:24 AM
people say i cant be 18. license porves i am. What cant you understand.

ballpythonbbw's photo
Sun 04/12/09 02:32 AM
Edited by ballpythonbbw on Sun 04/12/09 02:38 AM
ya well you havent seen my drivers license. but people ive gone on dates with from here have

ballpythonbbw's photo
Sun 04/12/09 02:22 AM
Edited by ballpythonbbw on Sun 04/12/09 02:26 AM
lol. im sorry but like 10 girls i talked to also said yes. no we dont want to see ur extremely saggy nutsos. lol not to be mean but us 18 year olds and on dont want to be with a over 50 year old. its like kissing our grandpas. gross. double our age and thats the absolute age limit 99.9 % of us will date. unless you anna nicole but we know how that ended. lol

ballpythonbbw's photo
Thu 04/09/09 11:02 PM
having my snake is not about proving myself. hes a pet. just like you like specific dogs or colors of cat. same applies to me and my snakes. i love their pattersn docility heritage and the shape of their head/snout.

ballpythonbbw's photo
Tue 04/07/09 03:21 AM
lol i feel bad about feeding him. but its nature. he wont eat frozen thawed. so live it is lol. i do feel bad though. before he sheds and doesnt eat the rat i buy him i normaly give it to kids in the neighborhood for a pet. lol if i keep it i cant feed it to him.

ballpythonbbw's photo
Sat 04/04/09 10:26 PM
lol. msg me. or post. w/e. just bored.

ballpythonbbw's photo
Mon 03/30/09 02:06 AM
well theres always different "classes" of big. either your confident in your self or you doubt your self. im big but that does not stop me as a girl. people love fat. people love skinny. people love red hair. people love tattoos. people love deep voices. people love cute voices. people love all kinds of differnt things in people. its not wether wed all date you. its who loves everything about you. if they dont love you the way u r fat or skinny. then there not for you.

ballpythonbbw's photo
Sat 03/28/09 09:51 PM
i cant say anything my grandmother got me smoking.

ballpythonbbw's photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:20 AM
most of the people mutual match with me are either way to old or they never message. wtf??

ballpythonbbw's photo
Sat 03/14/09 01:09 AM
well i think its sexy.

ballpythonbbw's photo
Mon 03/09/09 12:46 AM
thats so not true. i take him to petco and he loves going to the park. hes not boring, and it all depends on his breed and has he been socialized. i take candyman to petco and he loves it. he loves being held. he goes to the park he just doesnt go far from me.

ballpythonbbw's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:59 AM
not all snakes. i trust ball python because they are docile are not poisonus lol. i think he has pretty markings. and hes a guy who doesnt care how fat you are. i wont go near another snake though. im still afraid of them. some guys say its a turn on. not because of the snake, but just the fact that its not stereo typical and would be trsuting of something people judge at face value. im not exotic just not stereo typical. i noticed that when i bring him to a pet store some guys will realy like the fact i have him and trust him like a dog. and some are scared ****less and think its freaky to have him.

ballpythonbbw's photo
Sat 02/28/09 03:50 AM
theres never enough sarcasm

Previous 1