Edited by penlgrif on Sat 03/21/09 12:11 PM
<<<Has a son named....

Zachary David

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/21/09 12:04 PM
Bryce?

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:11 AM

OP needs to stop yelling! We can all hear you! My grampa was a dairy farmer. Used International Harvester. Still remember the thrill of standing up there beside him while he was driving. Good times!

Oh! And he had an Oliver, too.
WHAT SIZE OLIVER??????????????

Well...not quite sure...this was a LONG time ago...but it was the smallest of the three tractors he owned. I think he liked it best though, because he used it all the time. Two IH's and the Ollie....
MUST BE A 44, 55 44 LIKE FARMALL CUB AND 55 LIKE 8N FORD.....

Okay...if you say so! Just know he used it...loved it...and I felt like the coolest girl in town when I was up there riding along.

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:09 AM

LOL! High five, cntrygrl!

Thank you. flowerforyou I know how to handle these country boys! Can't take any sass from them.

Nope...not in the least! But...I'll GIVE a lot of sass....that's just how I roll!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:06 AM
Edited by penlgrif on Sat 03/21/09 07:06 AM

OP needs to stop yelling! We can all hear you! My grampa was a dairy farmer. Used International Harvester. Still remember the thrill of standing up there beside him while he was driving. Good times!

WHAT SIZE OLIVER??????????????

Well...not quite sure...this was a LONG time ago...but it was the smallest of the three tractors he owned. I think he liked it best though, because he used it all the time. Two IH's and the Ollie....

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:04 AM
Edited by penlgrif on Sat 03/21/09 07:04 AM
LOL! High five, cntrygrl!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:59 AM
Edited by penlgrif on Sat 03/21/09 07:00 AM

My grandpa had a Massey Ferguson and a Ford N. Nicknamed the Massey Misfit.

Right on! I like this thread, just because it made me think of gramps! Miss him lots...HE was the coolest!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:59 AM

OLIVERdrool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: flowers flowers flowers flowers smitten smitten smitten :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: winking

LOL....you're easily excitable, aren't ya???

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:57 AM
Gotta go with Krupa on this one. The eyes are the windows of the soul...if I'm meeting them in real life. ONline, it's a bit harder, but I am real good at reading between the lines. It's pretty easy to tell which guy is actually interested...and which one is just looking for cybering or the like.

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:52 AM

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:51 AM
Edited by penlgrif on Sat 03/21/09 06:52 AM

penlgrif's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:50 PM

"Doesn't help you now..."

Do your memories and/or emotions help you through the day? Do you think back for a sense of peace, or is it filled with pain and anger? Is there peace in your past, in your emotions?

Hmmm...just a little lighthearted Friday night-at-home thinking.....

penlgrif's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:44 PM
<<<<Is good at LOOKING at them......does that count?

penlgrif's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:02 PM
Edited by penlgrif on Fri 03/20/09 07:05 PM
Completely true. We do all have our preferences...we're all human, none of us probably even like the same veggies! However, preferences stated often and stridently.....NO one's cup of tea. I for one do not expect everyone who meets me to like me.....lol...I'm not THAT likeable! But I think all of us can show a modicum of respect and decorum when voicing our opinions...about anything. If I am one who has offended you Mr Duck, I am sorry. I know for myself I tend to be reactionary...and then think about what I have said.....!

penlgrif's photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:04 PM
Since I am a newbie....and have now read several people's posts consistently...I gotta say....even as you post in a thread like this, hopelessness is awash among some....one in specific. It's hard to see the good in a few when as a whole, we've been painted with such a dark stain...................................Lex.........

penlgrif's photo
Thu 03/19/09 06:27 PM

Nope. Feel like in my late forties now...I am only just beginning to understand what it IS to love....
Get'em tiger

LOL! meOW......................flowerforyou

penlgrif's photo
Thu 03/19/09 06:24 PM
Edited by penlgrif on Thu 03/19/09 06:26 PM

penlgrif's photo
Thu 03/19/09 06:20 PM
:banana: :banana: Happy birthday, young man!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

penlgrif's photo
Thu 03/19/09 06:15 PM
Nope. Feel like in my late forties now...I am only just beginning to understand what it IS to love....

penlgrif's photo
Thu 03/19/09 06:12 PM

I've never seen mine. What about you?

LOL! don't you have a mirror? You could always ask MirrorMirror to lend a hand.........

Lend a hand?surprised

LOL! yeah...only in the most altruistic sense.......laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 17 18