Community > Posts By > Dof3

Dof3's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:46 PM
Edited by Dof3 on Tue 09/01/15 07:48 PM
buckle up son. . . Women are driving :tongue:

Dof3's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:40 PM
it took me 15 years to stop doing that to myself. Grantide im still single. But I'm confidently single. Ha ha ha.

My league is simple. She must be loyal and honest and she MUST laugh at my terrible jokes. Im not concerned with brains or looks or wealth, none of those reflect how pure thier heart is. I love romance though. A girl that can be romantic id die for. Coffee on the porch earlie morning, cuddling under stars, having a food fight with pop corn cuz the movie keeps skipping.

You are a handsome guy and no im not gay but i can compliment a man. So reconsider yourself and go get em tiger

Dof3's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:25 PM

Annie and I can share..We are bud's rofl
and we are doing bumper cars... So clean fun..
Annie do shall we see what these car can do

can i bring jr? I need a buddy too

Dof3's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:22 PM

Yea I guess I just feel like I'm trying to talk to girls I have no business talking to

no harm in talking. Theyll stay or go.

Dof3's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:18 PM
just remember on the way home that youre no longer in a bumper car :tongue: :tongue:

Dof3's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:16 PM
oh wow this blind date just keeps getting better. Bumper cars with rooroo and rains.

Dof3's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:12 PM

Yes
let them think we will behave, good idea.
:laughing:

im too boring not to. :p

dibs on the bumper cars

Dof3's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:08 PM
tag, youre it

Dof3's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:02 PM

Damn im screwed then haha

me too lol
come on bud we'll go fishing

Dof3's photo
Tue 09/01/15 06:59 PM
woohoo with rooroo.
Promise ill be have

Dof3's photo
Tue 09/01/15 06:52 PM
i know what youre saying and honestly everyone has a league that youre either in or out of. your qualities are going to determine if you are or not just like it would for a guy. It may be looks or wealth. It may be humor or how romantic a person is. Maybe a certain cool factor or sex appeal. Could be smarts. To be in some ones league you have to have a quality they are looking for and visa versa.

Dof3's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:09 PM
Not on your love - Jeff Carson

Dof3's photo
Mon 08/31/15 05:40 AM
I got this one chick that asks me for money every friday. Something about baby sitting. Lol. :)

Dof3's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:44 AM
I realy got this one last night. These are a dime a dozen and worth the laugh. ''My name is Bridgett Georgeno. Am of New York but am in Nigeria because submarine took wrong turn at NAVY mission. You know me much better with yahoo mail and send me american dollar to I return to my home state of Baltimore. Me be you very good wife.

Dof3's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:51 AM

Of course she will ignore you.
Only few girls come and start conversation.
This shy thing is only your brain messing around with you, you must remove that obstacle if you want to find a girl.

He is right. Chin up and eyes front. Most women dont like shy because it shows a lack of confidence. Guys typicaly think its cute when girls are shy. At least i do.

Dof3's photo
Sun 08/23/15 07:20 AM
That's pretty awesome. Its amazing how well we can coexist with animals

Dof3's photo
Sat 08/22/15 06:55 PM

And he was anything but miserable. I'll pull a pic off my fb page of him and my oldest Ava. You'll see what I mean

See what I mean

Dof3's photo
Sat 08/22/15 06:44 PM
And he was anything but miserable. I'll pull a pic off my fb page of him and my oldest Ava. You'll see what I mean

Dof3's photo
Sat 08/22/15 06:40 PM

I had 3 raccoons( not at the same time) that I bottle fed as babies and let go in the wild. They are not meant to be kept as pets. A goat, who I also bottle fed. This was in the suburbs, so for a while he lived in the house. When he was older, I brought him to a nearby farm to live and I'd visit. His name was Clown. My raccoon friends were called Clyde, Critter and Claude.

I never really understood what makes something meant to be a pet or not. Dog cat horse snake turtle fish pig. It did cross my mind to release it but it bonded with my daughter so tightly I couldn't separate them. It was a part of the family. It would even successfully play with the fisher price shapes barn. Put the square in the square circle in the circle and triangle in the triangle. Used crayons on paper and used cups at the table. In my heart I would have felt like I was throwing my own child out. No creature should ever feel miserable in captivity. Like birds. They need to fly. But this little guy. I just couldn't do it

Dof3's photo
Sat 08/22/15 02:44 PM
The mice did