Community > Posts By > Dof3

Dof3's photo
Sat 03/19/16 04:55 AM
Proposed making counterfeit tacos next (accidentally ate the prototype)

Dof3's photo
Sat 03/19/16 04:45 AM
Makes counterfeit toilet paper

Dof3's photo
Sat 03/19/16 04:25 AM
:)

Dof3's photo
Sat 03/19/16 04:19 AM
Stay, but hide in the closet to make her think I left, then jump out and say boo!

Dof3's photo
Wed 01/27/16 07:38 PM

So instead, they have one standard line that they send out to everyone? That, or copy/paste a letter that they’’ve used a million times. Hint: Most women can tell. It’s insulting.

Cut the guys some slack violettigress :smile: A guy only gets maybe one response for every 20 messages that he sends. Can you really hold it against him if he doesnt want to put time and effort into 19 notes that he is almost guaranteed to get rejected for. What if e took the time to come up with a really AMAZING opening line and then sent it to you and others? Consider it as breaking the ice and then after you answer , he will be personalising the rest of his emails to you if there is mutual chemistry. How you feel about that?:smile:

If he's sending out a lame copy and pasted message, that's a major reason why he's not getting many responses. It doesn't take much to read profiles and send a message based on something that interests him. It doesn't have to be long, or deep. It doesn't take that much time.

ive learned it makes no differance either way . For over 2 years now ive written a genuine email instead of a generic one with a very small handfull of exceptions. Ive even tried several differant profile 'about me' descriptions. Be it a short sentance or a novel it seems to make no differance. Maybee i have too many kids or not enough muscle. I dont know. But I do know it has yet to make a differance in how much or how little quality is put into any of it.

I don't know how long you have been doing the online dating thing. I've been in it a little over 10 years. I've learned a lot over the years. Back when I was looking I got many dates. I also got ignored when I wrote someone. But the main thing that I learned was the reason so many men get ignored, well, I hate to say it, but for the most part, it's men's fault.

I come from a site much larger than this one. But I figure it's the same problem on all. Men chase too many skirts. The great majority of men on dating sites take very little time when it comes to who they write. They will write 20, 50 women in one sitting. What I'm trying to say here, women get a lot more messages than men do. Women, for the most part, take their time. That is if they write a man at all. While men are writing one woman after the other.

Because women get so many messages, it lures them into a faults sense of security so to speak. A lot of them begin to think that they are so desirable that they can take their pick of any man they want. Women get so many messages that many of them get ignored. And it's really all because of men.

If a lot of them would learn to take their time. Be a little more picky. Don't chase every skirt they see and be just a little less desperate, they would get more dates.

unfortunately MOST men do behave that way, and it ruins it for the rest of us.

Dof3's photo
Wed 01/27/16 07:26 PM

So we all know that gender roles have evolved considerably. In years past, a man"s value in the home/relationship was rooted in his pedominant role as financial provider, physical protector, decision maker and child disciplinarian. With some of those roles having been usurped by women over time, I ask....

1. What INVALUABLE qualities / services APART FROM SEX and the procreation process, do men have to offer in a relationship /home?

2. In the absence of being the main financial provider, what service do you bring as a man to your home/relationship that makes you feel MOST proud or validated as a man?

1. Pickle jars
2. Pickle jars

Ha ha ha

Dof3's photo
Wed 01/27/16 07:07 PM
No biggie. The last two years kinda speak for themselves. And yeah the suave factor depleats over time. Starting to like single honestly.

Dof3's photo
Wed 01/27/16 06:01 PM

So instead, they have one standard line that they send out to everyone? That, or copy/paste a letter that they’’ve used a million times. Hint: Most women can tell. It’s insulting.

Cut the guys some slack violettigress :smile: A guy only gets maybe one response for every 20 messages that he sends. Can you really hold it against him if he doesnt want to put time and effort into 19 notes that he is almost guaranteed to get rejected for. What if e took the time to come up with a really AMAZING opening line and then sent it to you and others? Consider it as breaking the ice and then after you answer , he will be personalising the rest of his emails to you if there is mutual chemistry. How you feel about that?:smile:

If he's sending out a lame copy and pasted message, that's a major reason why he's not getting many responses. It doesn't take much to read profiles and send a message based on something that interests him. It doesn't have to be long, or deep. It doesn't take that much time.

ive learned it makes no differance either way . For over 2 years now ive written a genuine email instead of a generic one with a very small handfull of exceptions. Ive even tried several differant profile 'about me' descriptions. Be it a short sentance or a novel it seems to make no differance. Maybee i have too many kids or not enough muscle. I dont know. But I do know it has yet to make a differance in how much or how little quality is put into any of it.

Dof3's photo
Wed 01/27/16 05:29 PM

nailed it

Dof3's photo
Tue 12/22/15 08:26 PM

FIVE PAGES of this, & no one's said they'd kiss the Bone?? sad

slaphead Wait - let me rephrase that... noway frustrated winking

How about a hearty hand shake. Lol

Dof3's photo
Tue 12/22/15 06:28 PM
Xaphoon

Dof3's photo
Tue 12/22/15 06:22 PM

I like the Dof3

Mine still a secret

:wink:

Dof3's photo
Tue 12/22/15 06:08 PM
Edited by Dof3 on Tue 12/22/15 06:10 PM
If kisses were fishes I'd offer to share
But kisses, like wishes, are too rare to spare.

Dof3's photo
Tue 12/22/15 05:58 PM
X-mas snow

Dof3's photo
Tue 12/22/15 05:48 PM
Venison

Dof3's photo
Tue 12/22/15 05:37 PM
Trail partner

Dof3's photo
Mon 12/21/15 03:40 PM

Did u know...Im tired of getting hit on for just sex.
Did you know...men dont date anymore?:angry: grumble rant

Did you know...that's a co-gender issue? It's incredibly difficult to find any "serious" people, male or female.

Dof3's photo
Mon 12/21/15 03:35 PM
3 kids + college + work = C) None of the Above.

Dof3's photo
Wed 12/16/15 03:14 PM
Did you know cold nights will remind you you're single quick? .... you can't volunteer someone else to go turn the heat up. HA HA HA

Dof3's photo
Tue 12/15/15 03:35 PM
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11