Sat 08/22/15 12:59 PM

Mice. Not the kind you buy in a pet shop. :D

Mice can be cleaver little critters.

Dof3's photo
Sat 08/22/15 08:22 AM
Danger Will Robinson, Danger!

Dof3's photo
Sat 08/22/15 07:37 AM
She is right and it happens a lot. Never rush trust. And I won't be a hypocrite. Even I talk for at least a month before I give out contact info and no one is obligated to. I just personally chance it cuz of my busy life. This is a good starting point and a safe one. Facebook tends to reveal way too much. Mingle keeps it discrete. I've had to learn the hard way. I won't lie about that. If mingle had a text feature I'd be content with that. I'd even be willing to pay.

Dof3's photo
Sat 08/22/15 07:09 AM
The cute meter just busted

Dof3's photo
Sat 08/22/15 06:34 AM

Im trying to talk to a guy and get to know someone. But he serving in Africa due to depotion for a while and hes working there for a while. Takes forever returning my messeges hours sometimes and stays busy. His facebook consist of three photos and very few friends. Should i be patient wait it out or cut him loose?

classic con artist. Get out of it. Im real and looking for friends. Feel free to message me and ill give you my fb link. And any one else who wants a new friend hit my inbox too

spock Welcome, The whole point of the site is to email people HERE.
Asking for or offering, outside contact information, to strangers, only raises scammer suspicions.

Join us on forums so people get to know you & you get to know us.
Good luck.

While I completely agree and promote your advice for those new or inexperienced with scammers I personally feel comfortable enough to identify them and address the issue should it occur. I would never urge anyone to volunteer personal information. The low risk here is that anyone wanting a friend can view MY fb profile and decide to proceed or not. I Use fb over mingle simply because my job my children and my college keep me on the go. I can use text messaging with fb to keep in touch on the go. I don't have that luxury here. My other reason for my preference is that most of these topic forums start innocent but quickly turn into rude and nasty slander. I do like coming on here to meet people but it kills the mood for me to see grown adults incapable of being civilized. I have read a lot of your posts through my time on here and admire your views on matters. I even agree with you now. Just throwing it out there that if any one is having trouble finding a chat buddy I'm eager to have some my self. I'll know the scammers.

Dof3's photo
Sat 08/22/15 12:54 AM
Id be interested to find out. Its always amazing to see the behavior of a wild animal compared to the domesticated version.

Dof3's photo
Sat 08/22/15 12:13 AM
I had a raccoon. Its moma died so I bottle fed. My cat had just had kittens and after a while started taking care of it like it was hers. The raccoon became a great friend and my goodness do they learn. They can function just like a toddler. Had it for 9years before it passed away. They have an expectancy of 5 in the wild and 20 in captivity. Im guessing the 5 is due to cars. Lol. And the trash they eat.

Dof3's photo
Fri 08/21/15 11:29 PM

Im trying to talk to a guy and get to know someone. But he serving in Africa due to depotion for a while and hes working there for a while. Takes forever returning my messeges hours sometimes and stays busy. His facebook consist of three photos and very few friends. Should i be patient wait it out or cut him loose?

classic con artist. Get out of it. Im real and looking for friends. Feel free to message me and ill give you my fb link. And any one else who wants a new friend hit my inbox too

Dof3's photo
Fri 08/21/15 05:55 AM
squirrel

Dof3's photo
Fri 08/21/15 04:32 AM
Single and looking for penpals

Dof3's photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:25 PM

i work in Bham but If youd like to start on here and see where it goes then my truck works just fine and 65 works when it wants to. Lol.

Dof3's photo
Thu 08/20/15 07:08 PM
lets be fair about this because its a mutual issue for both genders. For example I have not only posted pictures of my 3 kids but i mention them in my profile. Yet when i start talking to these girls over weeks of time and make a random statement about one of my children they respond 'i didnt know you had kids'. And then there are those sweet hearts that actually ask me each day how my kids are doing. That means a lot to me. So it is a two way issue that we all here encounter. On the bright side its given us all something to talk about. And at a great level of maturity i might add. This is the most well mannered one IVE seen so far.

Dof3's photo
Thu 08/20/15 06:10 PM

you made me laugh my *** off. Thank you that dude needs a reality check.

when i posted this it was posted out of order and for what ever reason the context that was suppose to origonally be attached didnt. Much appologize tn those who thought it was in relation to your conversation. Nothing ment by it just reposted in the wrong spot. Used mingle for 2 years but im new to the forum thing. I see the importance of learning quickly.

Dof3's photo
Thu 08/20/15 05:50 PM

Men don't read directions...why would they read profiles?

I'M KIDDING!!!:angel:

I laughed my butt off. Lol

Dof3's photo
Thu 08/20/15 05:44 PM
I have noticed the same issue but of course with females. I agree. Many people in general go as far as the pictures and make a decision and some are foreign scammers. They cant completely interpret what is written but attempt to con anyway. Thats not to speak ill of any foreigners on here. I have made some very nice pen pals over the last two years and would love some more. Back to the profile issue though. I have changed mine a few times to test theories of my own and as we can all imagine only the people worth talking to are gonna actually take the time to read it. Which is just fine right? Happy hunting everyone, best of luck in what youre searching for.

Dof3's photo
Wed 08/19/15 05:32 PM
you made me laugh my *** off. Thank you that dude needs a reality check.

Dof3's photo
Sun 08/16/15 10:43 AM

All I have to say about single full-time fathers is..... WE ARE THE BEEZ KNEEZ! ya know?

Really though, I would do ANYTHING for my daughters. Their mother didn't even send them gifts for Xmas, or even bother coming to visit them. Dead beat daddies?? There are just as many dead beat mommies out there as well.

As far as what women think about single dads....... I have heard many many nice things being said, how lucky my girls are to have the best dad, how I am doing so good, and that one day I will find someone. Blah blah blah. To tell you the truth, now that my head is screwed on tightly, I could give a rats *** if I find someone. I get to spend each waking day with the 2 most beautiful girls I have ever laid my eyes upon.

If someone wants to be a part of OUR lives, that would be bless, but I am through looking. Let them look for me. I am the catch. ;)

God bless every single full-time parent.

Amen Man. I got two girls and a son. I've been looking for a good girl to join OUR family but they're lose. I think they assume its our fault we're single.

there are a lot of assumptions about single moms or single ....

You were right. I'll admit I had a bitter taste in my mouth that day and regret the cold statement. Its just ironic though. All the guys I know seem to think being a single dad makes you a chick magnet but what they don't know is that it makes you a chick repelant. And I know single moms endure the same treatment. I just don't understand how all the single moms I try to talk to complain about not being able to find a good man to be in a serious relationship with but then I'm like hey here I am they have a thousand excuses to not wanna try. Then I see them on here month after month with the same complaint. Am I not attractive? Am I not rich enough? I must not be doing something right.

Dof3's photo
Sat 08/15/15 05:50 PM

All I have to say about single full-time fathers is..... WE ARE THE BEEZ KNEEZ! ya know?

Really though, I would do ANYTHING for my daughters. Their mother didn't even send them gifts for Xmas, or even bother coming to visit them. Dead beat daddies?? There are just as many dead beat mommies out there as well.

As far as what women think about single dads....... I have heard many many nice things being said, how lucky my girls are to have the best dad, how I am doing so good, and that one day I will find someone. Blah blah blah. To tell you the truth, now that my head is screwed on tightly, I could give a rats *** if I find someone. I get to spend each waking day with the 2 most beautiful girls I have ever laid my eyes upon.

If someone wants to be a part of OUR lives, that would be bless, but I am through looking. Let them look for me. I am the catch. ;)

God bless every single full-time parent.

Amen Man. I got two girls and a son. I've been looking for a good girl to join OUR family but they're lose. I think they assume its our fault we're single.

Dof3's photo
Wed 08/12/15 07:12 PM
Single or taken? Well this isnt exactly facebook so . . . .

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next