Community > Posts By > slipslide1968

slipslide1968's photo
Sat 03/06/10 01:01 PM
I recently read some of what woman are looking for. Some of you I can understand why you run into the wrong guy. Some of the people you looking for, just don't exist. I have made mistakes in my past. I've messed up bad. I never look at a persons past. I look at the right now. I think automatically we tend to be leary. I just think some of these women need to tone it down. Expectations are way to high. Your on the internet for Christ sake. It seems most of you are trying to mold the man. That just ain't going to happen unless God deals with him. Some lady wrote" I want a confident man but not cocky. What is she going to do measure him with an instrument I am unaware of. Listed was about twenty things to be. Most of what she was looking for contradicted the others. Stop trying to change people and change yourself. Don't make someone adapt.

That'a pure wrong and headed for trouble.

slipslide1968's photo
Mon 11/30/09 11:44 PM
Hi there! I am looking for a woman that isn't afraid to be less than a super model. Too many suprises out there. Why when on a date everyone puts there best foot foward. Because most people are scared to jump in with both feet. not me. I will tell you all about me, then you can make up your mind. I just want the same. I won't judge anyone for mistakes. Hey, we all have a past. So if this sounds good let me know. I'm not Mr right, I'm Mr real.

slipslide1968's photo
Wed 03/18/09 10:27 AM
Everyone in my age group seems to be looking for the perfect person. Well that's not me. I have alot of good qualities. I'm not well off. I'm not tall. I am handsome. Atleast that's what they say. Why are so many people searching for a dream and not reality. Reality is this. Stop trying to mold a mate and you can have a successfull relationship. Most people can't live up to a majority of standards. So why can't we look in the heart rather than in our dreams. Me! I am looking for a person who can be realistic. I'm a knight, just not the one we're taught to want.

Peace