Community > Posts By > nickelback9

nickelback9's photo
Sat 03/21/09 09:39 AM

I remember writing lovenotes...

I am watching the sunrise this morning and all I can think about is counting down the hours until we are together again.  I didn't go to bed after you left, I didn't want the laughter and happiness to fade, not even into the dreams I know I would have had.  Going to sleep would have meant ending a perfect day.I wrap my arms around myself, still feeling yours there, my lips are tender still from your kiss and my heart beats hard every time I think on that sweet good-bye.  In your eyes I see a future, one full of passion and laughter, happiness and love.  So I'll sit here, watching the sunrise and thinking of you...

I MISS doing that tears

nothing in this lifetime will come close to what we share , we shall never fade , there will always be that ( spark ) :heart: love :cry:

nickelback9's photo
Tue 03/17/09 10:17 PM
rofl
rofl
rofl
rofl
rofl
rofl rofl
rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl scared
rofl rofl rofl scared scared
rofl rofl rofl rofl scared scared
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl scared scared
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl scared scared

nickelback9's photo
Tue 03/17/09 10:17 PM
rofl
rofl
rofl
rofl
rofl
rofl rofl
rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl scared
rofl rofl rofl scared scared
rofl rofl rofl rofl scared scared
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl scared scared
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl scared scared

nickelback9's photo
Tue 03/17/09 10:11 PM

:heart: Do you think that if you are in love you should overlook someones shortcomings?:heart:

Depends what they are honestly. I think before I have the right to tear apart someone else's short comings I had better clean out my own back yard.

CAN I HELP CLEAN THAT BACK YARD LOL????drool drool

nickelback9's photo
Tue 03/17/09 10:08 PM
Hey whats up (THE SHADOW IS IN THE HOUSE)just saying hey!!!waving

nickelback9's photo
Tue 03/17/09 10:03 PM

how do you know when a woman really loves you?
when you can treat her like sh!t and she still refuses to leave,or is that big co(k addiction?....anyway just poo poo and see if she wipes:smile:

What is up with that!!!!!!frustrated think oops or they treat you like ****e and you dont leave lol, but you still love the ( Kitty ) and what it does for you !!!!!!!laugh laugh so then you dont leave lol..... been there done that!!!!!explode slaphead :angel: :wink:

nickelback9's photo
Tue 03/17/09 09:54 PM

It's a park full of attention whores...

We are amused!!!

Yep this [park is open for rides all night] HAHAHAAHAHAH drinks rofl rofl rofl shocked laugh noway

nickelback9's photo
Tue 03/17/09 09:53 PM

I love to pop the balloons myself !!!!!!!! loldevil drool :thumbsup:

yeah sharp pointy objects w/feathers is a good time too

LOL hahahah yeah

nickelback9's photo
Tue 03/17/09 04:52 PM
I love to pop the balloons myself !!!!!!!! loldevil drool :thumbsup:

nickelback9's photo
Tue 03/17/09 04:47 PM
oops Give it a shot , its fun , give it a try HEY LOOK AT ME rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Anyone up for ring toss , !!!!! drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: HELLO ONE AND ALL STEP RIGHT UP AND GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!

nickelback9's photo
Tue 03/17/09 04:39 PM
Anybody home ( just dusting off this string and bringin it back to life )

Heloooooooo out there wow its quite i can hear my heart beat , ooops nope thats just my girl !!!!!!!flowerforyou fade2black

nickelback9's photo
Tue 03/17/09 04:12 PM
waving Why is this string still moving ATTENTION HERE i needs my attention , Where is my attention ????tears why wont any body pay me attention ???? maybe the cost is to hi !!! lol bigsmile drool oops surprised noway

nickelback9's photo
Tue 03/17/09 11:22 AM

depends on what their "short comings" are...suppose they are a pedophile, or murderer? still give them a pass?
perhaps if the person is in prison for life laugh
laugh
just make sure the prisoner is stripped searched before any conjugal visitlaugh laugh laugh laugh

ooooooooooo i love to get striped !!!!!!!drool :wink:

nickelback9's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:19 PM

Wheres the good stuff ???drool

Oh i can do that..LOL

(only kidding):tongue:

WOW , ( no comment )!!!!!!devil

nickelback9's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:19 PM

Wheres the good stuff ???drool

Oh i can do that..LOL

(only kidding):tongue: