Community > Posts By > nickelback9

nickelback9's photo
Mon 04/13/09 06:24 PM
Lately its been love songs :thumbsup: oh yeah found my baby finally so its old country love songs , hard rock make ya want to cry stuff!!
Because my girl is so far away right now and i have to wait !!!!

nickelback9's photo
Mon 04/13/09 06:16 PM
oops i moved to nc oops from suffolk does that still count

nickelback9's photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:10 AM
thanks everybody, here is the twist though , we are back on like wild fire , you just never know why things happen , they just do , im glad we worked it out , it was just alot of life going on and it was just that one more thing ( like a last straw on the camels back ) but its all good once again , thanks for getting me through a rough spot , very much helped me out , im a very forgiving person, and i understood what was happening it hurt yes but forgiveness is our right , never give up until you have to !!!!

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 06:14 PM
yep it does hurt , like a bee sting stuck in your heart and you cant dig it out , burns but i will be fine its not the first time and wont be the last

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 10:12 AM
you would think i would stop trying after three failed marriages and countless relationships that i would just say ok enough is enough but i simply refuse to just give up , maybe draw back a little and think and learn from my mistakes, then try again

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 10:07 AM
so true

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:38 AM
it was online and phone, text, talking everyday, sending snail mail,made plans

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:36 AM
thank you jaded for the support

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:35 AM

You're welcome :) it's just cold hearted too I could never do that to someone if I knew them irl if it was an online relationship that's different as it's your means of communication...and yes I have been down the same road as you I hurt for a really long time and then I picked myself up and put up a HUGE wall which took a long time for anyone to break down but at least I got back up which is half the battle flowerforyou

yes i to am putting up a gret wall now , im totally done, burnt, dont know if i will even try for a long time

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:34 AM
see it happened yesterday , she said for me to let her have her space and then i did but she did not contact me at all so i sent her a short text , i said hey babe , then she sent me one that said check my email, then she let me have it

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:30 AM

They were the coward and not willing to own up and tell you the truth you're better off w/o them!! You deserve better :wink:

aww thank you

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:27 AM
sometimes , we cant face the person , but i have always done it in person and left being somesort of friend to them anyways

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:26 AM

Nobody has ever broken up with me or left me but I had to do it and I d it. They wouldn't change their VERY bad habit and it was us. I never want to go through that again.

What! no one has ever broken up with you; I would just on principle now, what are you doing Saturday?
Spending it with my boyfriend. I was married for 20 years. He was the love of my life. He made bad choices and ended up dying July 26 of last year.

awww sorry to hear that

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:25 AM
bottel of captain morgan, my nickelback albums, fast car, hot date,

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:21 AM
it burns , i think if you can say you love someone they should at least tell you in person or the phone , not an email or text

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:19 AM
yea i am getting tired of it all myself , dating , and people not telling the truth, or wait three years to tell you they dont love you really it was all a sham, or being married for 7 years and they cheat on you ,

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:16 AM
yea but dont have anyone yet , but here at the forums

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:15 AM
yes it does but like that?

nickelback9's photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:13 AM
I have recently had mine crushed , stepped on, then spit out like yesterdays garbage, when your both in love and then the next day they send you an email saying they cant do it anymore instead of calling you to tell you that really hurts, thats what happened to me! has it happened to you ?

nickelback9's photo
Sat 03/21/09 09:40 AM

My heart jumps into my throat every time I hear your voice. My stomach plummets and rises, just like being on a rollarcoaster. When I hear you laugh it gives wings to my soul and it takes all I have not to fly to you. Your smile brightens my day. I wake up early knowing any minute you're going to call and say "Good morning my baby" and I'll melt.
I can't wait to see you, touch you, feel you near me. Having you in my arms, and me in yours makes me giddy.
I can't wait to see you. Every day without you is torture. Patience isn't a strong suit of mine, but I'm learning...nothing worth having comes easy and you're worth it. So I wait...I miss you.

just going to say hello my baby i love you !!!!smitten :heart: love

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25