Topic: Hot or not - part 2
no photo
Sat 01/01/22 06:58 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 01/01/22 06:59 AM
Hot -appreciate the effort

All you can eat breakfast buffet just before it changes to lunch so you get both

(gotta know how to work the system)

pumpilicious 's photo
Sat 01/01/22 07:42 AM
While I appreciate the effectiveness of working the system...I'd like to save more space for lunch>breakfast. I'd go back for seconds maybe on lunch.

Plus, the pandemic has made buffets not too desirable for me ATM.

Not

Banjo music?

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 08:39 AM
not... if you have purty ears and the banjos are dueling

your first love, today?

pumpilicious 's photo
Sat 01/01/22 08:51 AM
He is not unfortunately laugh

The series, The Squid Game?

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 01/01/22 10:51 AM
Hot



Your second love today ??

pumpilicious 's photo
Sun 01/02/22 01:43 PM
Not


Baby talk between couples fresh in love?

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sun 01/02/22 02:16 PM
Not

Talking Heads (ie the band) ?

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 01/02/22 03:22 PM
not


three way conversation

pumpilicious 's photo
Mon 01/03/22 06:51 PM
Not

Pink lipstick?

Slim gym 's photo
Mon 01/03/22 07:22 PM
Hot


Red hair green eyes combo

pumpilicious 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 03:55 PM
Hot

Hip hugger jeans (wearing)

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 04:00 PM
you wearing ?

hot


see thru tops

pumpilicious 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 04:18 PM
Edited by pumpilicious on Tue 01/04/22 04:18 PM
No, on you I meant.laugh

Not

Nose rings?

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 04:19 PM
not ... on me


tongue ring

pumpilicious 's photo
Sat 01/08/22 10:53 AM
Not

Crime tv?

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 01/08/22 12:09 PM
Hot



Hallmark movies

pumpilicious 's photo
Sat 01/08/22 01:25 PM
Edited by pumpilicious on Sat 01/08/22 01:25 PM
I don't mind them but I never watch them

Warm

Comedy clubs?

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 01/08/22 02:33 PM
hot


cowboy movies

Mrmxb's photo
Sun 01/09/22 11:57 AM
Hot,

Eating popcorn while watching cowboy movies

pumpilicious 's photo
Tue 01/11/22 04:00 PM
Hot

Now I'm craving popcorn

Broadway shows?