Topic: What TV Shows are you Watching/Following?
no photo
Mon 08/17/26 06:47 AM

Professor T S05 dropped all 6 episodes today so.. looks like I'm gonna be enjoying 1 or 2 of'em tonight :thumbsup:


only 2 of the 6 episodes left.. I do love a good british mystery..

no photo
Mon 08/17/26 06:51 AM
new series started.. Lanterns S01 from the DC Universe

Lanterns (aka Green Lanterns) follows new recruit John Stewart (Aaron Pierre) and Lantern legend Hal Jordan (Kyle Chandler), two intergalactic cops drawn into a dark, Earth-based mystery as they investigate a murder in the American heartland.

on the to-watch list for tonight.. we'll see how it measures up..

no photo
Mon 08/17/26 05:57 PM

Professor T S05 dropped all 6 episodes today so.. looks like I'm gonna be enjoying 1 or 2 of'em tonight :thumbsup:


and I'm done.. wow.. didn't see THAT comin.. can't wait for S06..

Zee's photo
Tue 08/18/26 06:24 AM
started watching Anna Pigeon S01 last night but for some reason it didn't work.. the episode was wonky.. gonna try again tonight..

and yup.. finished Professor T S05.. it was AWEsome however never got around to watching ep 1 of Lanterns S01.. maybe tonight..

Zee's photo
Tue 08/18/26 03:44 PM
watched Harlan Coben's Final Twist S01 all 5 episodes..

it's a true crime series.. True crime stories expose shocking murders and scandals as investigators peel back layers of deceit to uncover startling revelations and buried secrets.

it's really interesting.. hooked me from ep1.. anxious for season 2

IMDb gives it a 6.3.. wow.. I give it a solid 9.5

Also started All's Fair S01.. Niecy Nash is a fave actor of mine and she's her usual boisterous self.. it's a legal drama that follows successful divorce lawyers that own of an all-female law firm in Los Angeles. Watched ep1 of 9 so far.. S02 starts in Nov. 2026.. woot

Zee's photo
Thu 08/20/26 12:25 PM
Ludwig S02 just dropped 3 of the 6 episodes.. very cool...

Expedition X S12 just dropped it's first episode

and Honest Reno's S04 just dropped all 3 of it's episodes..

OH and.. Outer Banks S05.. the final season just dropped all 10 episodes of it's last season

:thumbsup:

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Mon 08/24/26 03:50 PM
Star Trek Strange New worlds came out recently.
So far 5 episodes.
First one was good, really made you think about time. Second one was kind creepy but also good.
Third ep is one of these odd ones they sometimes do but still okayish.

In any case, happy it's back on!

no photo
Tue 08/25/26 05:16 PM
FBI or NCIS in between waiting for new seasons of Marshall's, Chicago Fire, and 911

Zee's photo
Tue 08/25/26 05:54 PM
on episode 4 (last one) of The Chelsea Detective S04

Sir's photo
Wed 08/26/26 10:40 AM
Football :football: :grimacing:

Zee's photo
Thu 08/27/26 08:32 AM
the complete season 2 of Leanne just dropped bigsmile

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Tue 09/01/26 04:22 AM
The Chelsea Detective was mentioned by Zee the other day and I'm watching that now :)

I really like it but I do feel that since he has his new DS Layla she gets way too much limelight. It's almost as if he became the DS and she's the DI. And I'm glad his ex-wife finally left the series.
But these are minor nuisances for me, the series is absolutely good & captivating.

Zee's photo
Tue 09/01/26 06:53 AM
Trigger Point S04 just dropped all 6 episodes..

lotsa good shows starting or restarting this month.. it is the new "fall" season after all drinker

BiGuy's photo
Wed 09/02/26 04:07 PM
Researching "Warehouse 13"

Zee's photo
Wed 09/02/26 05:52 PM

Researching "Warehouse 13"


I enjoyed that series.. have it all on DVD bigsmile if you like "different" you shud like this one.. it's kinda fun..

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Fri 09/04/26 02:44 AM
Watching 1883 for the second time :)

Zee's photo
Fri 09/04/26 09:08 AM
finally up to date on all the Chicago shows.. Chicago Fire, Chicago Med & Chicago PD

new seasons will be starting next month for most so.. have to get caught up on everything beforehand.. and there's lots slaphead

Also finished Hallmarks Paris is always a good idea S01.. I enjoyed it.. but then again.. I enjoy a lot of Hallmark shows and movies..

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Mon 09/07/26 01:59 AM
1923
With Helen Mirren and Harrison Ford.
Second time watching it.
It is good but takes getting used to after 1883.

Zee's photo
Mon 09/07/26 07:47 AM
binge watched High Country S01 all 8 episodes

an Australian tv series: A detective transferred to Victorian High Country investigates 5 missing persons. She uncovers a complex web of murder, deceit and revenge.

it really hooks you into the crazy rollercoaster of the investigation.. the twists and turns are incredible.. I really enjoyed this first season and looking forward to S02 which is supposed to start on Sept. 14th

IMDb gives this a 7, I'd go a tad higher to an 8.8 personally

Zee's photo
Sat 09/12/26 09:38 AM
watched Last Seen ep 1 with Patrick Brammall

Police dispatcher Ian Ridley's daughter Maggie disappeared years ago. He receives a call, believing it's her, and embarks on a relentless quest to find her and reunite his family, disregarding consequences.

Last Seen is an Australian thriller television miniseries and although an interesting take on a kidnapping.. not very original in it's overall depiction.. although I'm a fan of Patrick as an actor.. I feel his talents are wasted in this series..