Community > Posts By > Zee

 
Zee's photo
Sun 10/11/26 10:18 AM


Why older men of over 50s only attracted to young girls of 30 and below???


Because young women aren't stained by feminism and are still fertile. They're not jaded. Because we hate girl-boss women with masculine energy. We don't care about your accomplishments as we know they can never be as good as ours as men.

It's hilarious that women think it's some kind of "flex" to say that more women have college degrees and, therefore, are "better" prepared for the world. The FACT is that if all women lost their jobs tomorrow, the world would continue. If all men lost our jobs, humanity would cease.


OMG that's hilarious.. rofl
thankfully you're not the spokesperson for all men in general..

that last line is laughable though "if all men lost their jobs, humanity would cease" laughlaughlaugh

FACT CHECKED: As of 2023, women made up 47% of the U.S. civilian labor force, while men accounted for 53%. Additionally, women hold more jobs than men for the third time in history, yet they still earn significantly less, with women earning about 81 cents for every dollar men make for the same positions. (pewresearch.org & fortune.com) Worldwide, about 48.9% of women aged 15 and older participated just in the labor force in 2025.

that said.. you won't have much longer to worry about jobs with AI coming for all of them! just sayin..


Zee's photo
Sun 10/11/26 07:55 AM
laugh good for you.. the winner 'n still champion laugh

well.. it's sunday.. woot.. I'm totally exhausted here from all the winter prep and other chit..

but here's breaky..



that's all I gots in me today.. have a good one drinker

Zee's photo
Sun 10/11/26 07:43 AM
I'm seriously hoping I won't be here for all that.. not that it isn't fascinating or interesting.. it simply is too frightening to consider the futuristic nature of what might happen to humanity as a whole..

I found this yesterday that I meant to add here but got delayed.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnLDjXy2kRA it's 26 mins long but well worth the listen/watch.. there's some comedy in this, it's a Jon Stewart, The Daily Show segment.. but a great discussion because Jon doesn't hold back on his questions..


Zee's photo
Sat 10/10/26 03:46 PM
spock

I'm callin it.. an early night.. I am exhausted.. busy busy day and I'ma gonna crash after a hot shower..

hope everyone had a good day.. enjoy your evening y'all drinker

Zee's photo
Sat 10/10/26 06:18 AM
*Zee walks into the pub.. looks around.. scratches her head* wow.. there's tons of dust bunnies 'n crickets.. feels apocalyptic in here.. spock

so this is what it's like to be the last person alive on earth noway either that or I'm in limbo on ma way to pitchfork

laugh

happy Saturday folks.. busy day so hope everyone has a good one drinker



Zee's photo
Fri 10/09/26 12:24 PM
started watching Influenced 2026 but ditched it after about 5 mins.. horrible "D" rated movie noway

then I watched Moana 2026 with Dwayne Johnson

awesome musical.. family friendly.. great movie.. I enjoyed it alot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7f6hlKsxxo

IMDb gives it a 5.8.. WOW.. O.O crazy.. I give it a solid 8

Zee's photo
Fri 10/09/26 12:12 PM
just in time.. finished Sheriff Country S01 last night.. S02 supposed to start dropping tomorrow..

it was good.. not something I'd re-watch but interesting enough for a once around..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf6EfNIld0

Max Thieriot created this series along with Fire Country which he stars in as Bode.. you might know him from SEAL Team.. anywho, he teamed up with Jerry Bruckheimer for both series..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEGFgZgUu8s

Zee's photo
Fri 10/09/26 12:02 PM

Sir.. isn't Monday nights for football?? has it taken over Tuesdays too?? spock





started Harlan Coben's Fool Me Once 2016 mini series.. egads.. I'm hooked laugh




all done.. keeps you in the dark until almost the very last.. he's a decent mystery writer and storyteller..
IMDb gives it a 6.8.. I give it a solid 8..

Zee's photo
Fri 10/09/26 07:08 AM
mornin freaks 'n lurkers laugh

happy FLYDAY!! WOOT..

anywho.. lots ta do so have a great day y'all drinker

Zee's photo
Thu 10/08/26 05:19 PM
waving Dave.. yup.. definitely something ta think about huh laugh


well..day's comin to an end.. hope everyone had a good one.. drinker

Zee's photo
Thu 10/08/26 07:01 AM
mornin freaks 'n lurkers laugh


happy Thor's day.. well.. places ta go, people ta see (sorta) laugh have a good day y'all drinker

Zee's photo
Wed 10/07/26 05:30 PM
thanks.. it was still windy out thar.. I did manage to get the lawn mowed and leaves mulched.. no sooner was I done when the leaves pretty much took over again laugh ahhhhhh fall.. gotta love it..

day's almost done.. hope everyone had a good one drinker

Zee's photo
Wed 10/07/26 07:11 AM
happy wednesday folks.. gots lots tado outside 'fore the rain starts so.. have a great day drinker

Zee's photo
Wed 10/07/26 07:09 AM
so I'm a "ewe" now?? laugh

yer funny Dut...

I saw the video.. wow.. I wouldn't be surprised if we DID.. although taking the 'human' factor out of policing could be extremely disastrous.. scared and a "h.e.l.l. no" from me.. noway

Zee's photo
Tue 10/06/26 05:43 PM
Sir.. isn't Monday nights for football?? has it taken over Tuesdays too?? spock





started Harlan Coben's Fool Me Once 2016 mini series.. egads.. I'm hooked laugh


Zee's photo
Tue 10/06/26 05:40 PM

Welcome to the " Hotel California " all I see is vampires 🧛


vampires? where???? scared

oh wait.. I DID say I wanted ta live ferever bigsmile
because of my vitiligo.. I'm already white as a sheet laugh


well.. day's almost over.. hope everyone had a good one.. drinker

Zee's photo
Tue 10/06/26 06:53 AM
hiya Dave waving


nope.. not the red'n blue spidey.. this one

all black'n chit.. moved like a roadrunner tho.. scared came outta nowhere then disappeared.. had only enough time ta back away from the desk so it didn't touch me.. I hate those creepy lil fugs.. *Zee shivers'n scratches her neck*

anywho.. a new day.. YAY.. windy as all get go outside.. blow me away.. almost laugh hope everyone has a good day.. gotta boogie.. drinker

Zee's photo
Mon 10/05/26 05:46 PM
Monday's over.. almost.. hope everyone had a good day drinker

Zee's photo
Mon 10/05/26 03:36 PM
I popped in at lunch so maybe they were out getting the food for supper??


OMG a spider just ran across my desk scared gawd I hate those lil critters.. now my skin feels like it's crawling over over me

Zee's photo
Mon 10/05/26 03:29 PM
somehow I got turned around on my way to my dentist's office ohwell

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 24 25