1 2 … 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 Next
Topic: How Do You feel right now? - part 22
SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Tue 09/29/26 03:54 AM
Feeling... a bit nervous about tomorrow's MOT.
I need my car in this remote area with crappy public transport. Plus I got 3 appointments coming up within 1 week for which I need my car.
Fingers crossed!!

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/29/26 05:47 AM
Confused

I think I donated my favorite top. Gorgeous blue spruce.

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Tue 09/29/26 09:53 AM

Discombobulated. I think Michael was flirting with me? *derp*

I really thought you'd been playing Twister and now found yourself in an impossible-to-get-out-off bodily position laugh
I had to Google that word, hihi. I have never ever seen or heard anyone use it. I hope I can remember it. Nice one to use to discombobulate a native speaker, lol.

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Sat 10/03/26 06:48 AM
Feeling... in a mood as I'm stressed out about an upcoming rather invasive hospital checkup.

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Wed 10/07/26 01:38 AM
Feeling... grateful I had a good night's sleep!!

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Wed 10/07/26 12:44 PM
Feeling... immensely relieved!! I'm 1 hour past the last sip of the first dose of laxation and I didn't get intense cramps! Hooray! I was so afraid for that to happen.
I did use acupressure points just in case.

Now I'm fine, relaxed again, feeling good.
Second dose of this stuff is tomorrow when I get up. Going to be a great breakfast, yuk!
But it is what it is.
Tomorrow evening it's all going to be over! Can't wait.

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 10/07/26 06:30 PM
Feeling jusat great now that I accomplished my goal last weekend.....no more trips up North till at least May next year!!!

1 2 … 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 Next