Community > Posts By > CallMeMB

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 02/14/15 06:17 PM

To Maddog1974
The things you mentioned are what a Barbie doll would go for, not real women needs (and it is a little offensive the way women have been portrayed to be so shallow on TV). I think you don't understand that women still need a man for security in 2015. Still, if you look at the list there will need to be sacrifices made by women that shouldn't need to be made, just make sure of the things you won't put up with under any conditions, such as violence.

Once again... This is not true. If you had said 'some women' I would not have said a word.

All women do not need men for security. Nor do all women need to make the sacrifices you suggest.

At the age of 30, I became a single parent to my then 5 year old daughter. I was our security. I was the provider, the sole provider. I received no child support, no government assistance, no family support. We always had a decent home, clothing, medical care and plenty of healthy food.

Were there times when I wanted help? Absolutely! However, I hadn't the time or energy to spare for complaining about such things. I chose to use my time, my energy, my passion to do what was necessary to provide for my child and myself.

You're very persistent Estelle. Perhaps you could try channeling all that energy into something productive and positive, instead if wasting your precious time on posts that accomplish nothing?

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 02/10/15 10:48 AM

looks like the OP ran away

Nope, he's still here...

Lurking.

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 02/10/15 10:44 AM

I THINK the A$$ removal happened on older profiles and when they copied & pasted the text from another location.

That makes sense.think

I have my moments... laugh

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 02/10/15 10:41 AM
I THINK the A$$ removal happened on older profiles and when they copied & pasted the text from another location.

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 02/10/15 10:16 AM
I am polite by nature. And, definitely do not get so many messages that I am unable to rely to them all...

Which is what I did in the beginning. Then I received several nasty messages to my polite responses. Very nasty and rude.

After that, I simply delete the messages that I am not interested in... Which, so far, is basically all of them. Might not seem fair to judge all based on the actions of a few... But as i cannot know in advance which ones will verbally rip my head off... *shrug*

CallMeMB's photo
Mon 02/09/15 07:13 PM

On here for an hour or so and already have 2 beautiful, model type photos of "ladies" less than half my age, trying to divert me to other email/message sites. Have you guys noticed a lot of that nonsense on here ?

Not a guy but....

Yes, there are tons of them. You will quickly learn how to spot them (some guy just referred to me as immaculate! LOL), report them and go about your merry way :-)

Welcome to Mingle!

CallMeMB's photo
Mon 02/09/15 06:33 PM
Greetings and welcome to Mingle!

CallMeMB's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:50 PM
Welcome to Mingle!

CallMeMB's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:49 PM
Greetings and welcome.

Little reckless putting your phone number on a public forum, dontcha think?

CallMeMB's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:47 PM
Welcome to Mingle!

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 02/08/15 07:47 PM

I mean it's never women who ask if it's ok to cheat..are women just more intelligent than men?

Also not accurate.

Some women DO cheat and women DO ask if it is OK to cheat. In fact, some women do many, if not all, of the things you accuse all men of doing.

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 02/08/15 07:18 PM

Why do men always ask if it's alright to cheat?

Some men Estelle, some men.

Not all men do this.

I am not condoning those that do. Merely clarifying that this behavior is not inherent in ALL men.

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 02/07/15 06:18 PM

Are you capable of handling the beast when it's unleashed? If you're not aware already....American cars can not handle bigsmile oops drinks

I'm very capable, thanks for asking.

And no, I would never compare my Mustang to MANY European autos. It is a great car for what it is... A lot of fun and my daily driver.

� gas guzzler too....is it the V8?
My BMW would rattle that Mustang, easy! drinker

Always a competition, eh?

laugh
Had the limiter removed and gave it a few tweaks here and there though. It can fairly shift! bigsmile drinker

Yeah, mentioned earlier that I may do some tweaking to mine. But not until after my warranty expires at the end of this year.

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 02/07/15 06:09 PM

Are you capable of handling the beast when it's unleashed? If you're not aware already....American cars can not handle bigsmile oops drinks

And no, I would never compare my Mustang to MANY European autos. It is a great car for what it is... A lot of fun and my daily driver.

My BMW would rattle that Mustang, easy! drinker

Always a competition, eh?

laugh

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 02/07/15 06:07 PM

Yeah, V8 5-speed. Not shy on gas consumption! Damnit!

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 02/07/15 06:03 PM
Too adventurous for me!

Rock on with your bad self!

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 02/07/15 06:00 PM

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 02/07/15 08:38 AM
Welcome to Mingle.

It's true that there are a lot of scammers and spammers. But, there are also some real people to be found.

Best of luck in finding what you are looking for.

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 02/06/15 09:50 PM
Camogirl, welcome to Mingle. Best of luck to you!

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 02/06/15 09:39 PM
Seems as though someone didn't get the 'Don't be a Richard' memo.