CallMeMB's photo
Thu 03/24/16 10:55 AM
Important? Nope
Guaranteed? Nope
Possible? Absolutely

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 03/22/16 06:53 PM
Nope!

A few pictures and words serve to pique my interest, but all bets are off until live and in person, face to face communication happens.

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 03/22/16 02:27 PM
I walk... a lot!

I'm lucky to live in a beautiful area, and so I walk. Fresh ocean air, trees, flowers, mountains, amazing views of the Seattle skyline.

I let everything go and simply enjoy all that beauty.

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 03/22/16 02:01 PM
Never!

I'm often accused of lying about my age. Lots of people state they are older than they really are, right??? slaphead

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 03/12/16 11:26 AM
Bacon!

CallMeMB's photo
Mon 02/15/16 06:29 PM
Edited by CallMeMB on Mon 02/15/16 06:30 PM
Joe Bonamassa - Sloe Gin

CallMeMB's photo
Mon 02/15/16 05:39 PM
Disturbed - The Sound of Silence

CallMeMB's photo
Mon 02/15/16 08:58 AM

Its possible. Everything is possible. It nice to see how many people believe they can still meet their soul mate later in life and on line. Especially after divorce when they probably thought their first choice was that soul mate. :wink:

What is a soul mate? first of all women will deny they are really looking for a man who makes $100k or more a year. the #1 reason for divorce is women wanting their husband to earn more money, they must have expensive items, be better than their friends. yet majority of the money seeking women say they are Christian. if your a Christian ask yourself this," did jesus go around seeking money?"

The #1 reason? Really? I'm going to throw a bullchit flag on that one...

Perhaps you might get better results focusing on the positives YOU bring to the table, instead of playing the blame game.

Just a thought...

CallMeMB's photo
Thu 02/11/16 02:41 PM

New to all this is the photo to much

If you have to ask, the answer is likely.... YES!

With that avatar, there is no WAY I'm going to view your full profile for rating purposes. I'm liable to see more than my poor lil heart can handle.

Put on some pants and a shirt... I'm sure the fine forum folks would then be happy to rate your profile.

CallMeMB's photo
Wed 02/10/16 07:19 PM
Turn Me On by Norah Jones

:smile:

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 02/09/16 12:27 PM

I don't think she was a scammer. possibly someone walked in on her at wrong time!!!

Sounds like she fit into at least one of the MANY scammer categories we encounter these days.

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 02/09/16 08:13 AM
I tend to 'meet strangers' every time I venture out.

It costs me nothing to make eye contact with, smile at and engage those that cross my path. Getting a smile or a friendly word in return, makes my day a bit happier.

CallMeMB's photo
Wed 01/20/16 07:45 AM

you are very upset, angry, hurt, frustrated?
Not because of something we did!

This has me sort of puzzled, so I'd love some serious feedback from you men!

The scenario being ... you are telling us what has happened, why you're upset etc.
In that case, what do you need from your woman?
-Do we just listen?
-Do you want our advise?
-Do you want us to help find a solution?
-Can we kiss and hug you, or does that feel like emasculating and smothering?

In short: what would you need from us in order to feel heard, not emasculated etc.

flowerforyou

I would give the same as what I would want in this situation.

I do not expect my problem(s) to be solved, I don't need to be saved... I merely want someone to listen, to be completely present and hear me. For me, it's truly that simple.

If I'm asked for my thoughts and opinions I will share, but I really don't think in this situation, that's what any of us want. We just want to let it out and be heard.

Then again... what in the HELL do I know?

CallMeMB's photo
Wed 01/20/16 07:40 AM
When did this become the weather thread? Yep, still winter in Seattle... gray and drizzly. It's AWESOME!!!!

This past Sunday I had a lovely walk in the rain to the local farmer's market. Then home to a fire and a pot of soup. Great day!

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 12/19/15 11:39 AM
So, how would you feel if your partner wanted to have sex with someone else (regardless of gender)? Or, if they did so even though you had stated that you weren't OK with it?

CallMeMB's photo
Mon 11/23/15 08:08 AM
Being 'normal'.

CallMeMB's photo
Wed 11/11/15 09:36 AM
My appreciation goes out to all that have served!

CallMeMB's photo
Wed 11/11/15 08:45 AM
Very happy!

Shickled Titless to be quite frank!

bigsmile

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 11/01/15 04:28 PM

How many real woman here?,almost of them ask about money
huffttttt

I have my own money...

Most online dating sites have a LOT of scammers. The good news is that there are a few real people in the mix. Be smart, delete the garbage and perhaps you'll find a real person.

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 11/01/15 10:05 AM

I agree with the gentleman who is suspicious. I would too. Too beautiful to be single.

AHHHH!

So that's why I am single!

frustrated

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13