Community > Posts By > CallMeMB

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 04/11/15 05:56 PM
For some folks, absolutely!!!

My ex? Absolutely not!

All feelings and respect were thoroughly annihilated during the course of the relationship.

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 04/11/15 04:50 PM

It's the voyeur in me, I s'pose. :banana:

Aaaand, we're back to pervin'!

*grin*

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 04/11/15 03:08 PM
Welcome to Mingle!

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 04/11/15 03:07 PM
Easy peasy!

Set up my daughter and granddaughter with a house of their own.

Pay off my car, which I will keep.

And then... Travel! I want to see EVERYTHING!

Yes, there will be some boring legal and financial planning going on as well. grumble

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 04/11/15 02:26 PM

This guy's a perv. laugh

BWAHAHA!

He cruised me too! He must have really been combing though the forums... I don't post too often.

Who strips for camping trips? BBQs? Sounds dangerous, might wanna keep it away from the grill.

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 04/10/15 07:54 PM

While I am here, will someone define 'less attractive' for me? Is there a chart or something?

Scientific American July/August 201-

"Discrete Factors Defining Subjective Assumptions Regarding Attractive Appearance" P. Hilton, G. Clooney, et al.

Oh, you didn't really think I was gonna try this, did you?

Darn, I was hoping for something more along the lines of an easy to read chart. Scientific American is not on my Friday reading list.

I suppose I'll stick to focusing on the person, rather than the physical.

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 04/10/15 07:07 PM

Hell I'm less attractive and all I want is a chick with a nice "gun" rack. love laugh

What about a chick with a nice gun?

laugh

While I am here, will someone define 'less attractive' for me? Is there a chart or something?

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 04/10/15 12:25 PM
Secondhand Lions!

:thumbsup:

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 04/10/15 09:23 AM

Are you really HAPPY?

Do you believe in LOVE?

I AM happy. Not 24/7... But, my life is good, I am happy with what I've accomplished in the past year. I am happy with who I am.

There is always room for improvement, but I've learned it's vital (for me) to be happy in the 'now'.

I do believe in love, always will.

Does a latte count as coffee, Some think its a cissy drinkohwell

How can a beverage with multiple shots of espresso be thought of as a sissy drink??? Not on my planet!

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 04/10/15 08:40 AM

How long should it take to get ready for a date?
Do I need to spend a whole day?

Annie, I'd say take as long as YOU need to feel good. Give yourself enough time so that you're not rushed. Not so much time that you have time to over-think and stress over your choices.

Put on some music and have fun!

flowers

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 04/05/15 03:44 PM
Edited by CallMeMB on Sun 04/05/15 03:47 PM
These are taken at a 'city park' less than a mile from home. Not great pic quality today... The walk was gorgeous!

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 04/05/15 03:39 PM
Beautiful beach and sky!

CallMeMB's photo
Thu 04/02/15 02:22 PM

The magic trick is to fry them in beef fat!

Like I said... LARD! That stuff is magical! :smile:

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:44 AM

2. I'm not qualified to answer..I don't have boobs..yet.

You mean there is still hope???

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 03/29/15 08:42 AM
Edited by CallMeMB on Sun 03/29/15 08:43 AM
It all starts within...

Plenty of water
Get enough sleep
Move your body
Proper nutrition. A diet of fresh unprocessed foods, be sure to eat lots of healthy fats!

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 03/29/15 08:23 AM

I didn't join Mingle as a dating site, but as an opportunity to meet people. If something more came of it... Well, that would be great. If not, that's OK too. I will have met a few people, maybe learned a few things and broadened my experiences. Win, win!

I've never liked the results I've gotten when i was searching for a relationship. It never worked. I've always found better relationships, romantic or otherwise, by simply being open to meeting new people. No agenda, no plan.

This is very true for me also. Well said, and I bet your still not eating dinner alone..lol

Thanks Jack!

Still solo for dining out.

But, I've got hope... Always!

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 03/28/15 12:47 PM
Edited by CallMeMB on Sat 03/28/15 12:47 PM
I didn't join Mingle as a dating site, but as an opportunity to meet people. If something more came of it... Well, that would be great. If not, that's OK too. I will have met a few people, maybe learned a few things and broadened my experiences. Win, win!

I've never liked the results I've gotten when i was searching for a relationship. It never worked. I've always found better relationships, romantic or otherwise, by simply being open to meeting new people. No agenda, no plan.

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 03/27/15 08:07 AM

What's Vikings about.

Are the puppies a lil slow this morning?

:wink:

CallMeMB's photo
Thu 03/26/15 09:41 PM

I hit the send or flirt or email but there is nothing being sent. I have two ladies wanting to talk and be a friend but nothing seems to go out. Frustrating. I emailed this site A COUPLE OF Days ago, but no reply. They proably didn't get the request. LOL Do i have to pay to send maybe? Thanks for your help though

You don't have to pay to send messages. Did you activate your account? You should have received an email after signing up, asking you to activate.

CallMeMB's photo
Thu 03/26/15 09:35 PM

Ummmmm

Uhhhhhh..
How can you post, unless you are signed in?

*giggle*