Community > Posts By > CallMeMB

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 06/16/15 02:39 PM
This is how I wrapped up the past weekend...

So very peaceful.

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 06/16/15 02:15 PM
smokin from Washington!

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 06/05/15 11:41 AM

What an adorable grumpy-face!

FRIDAY!

It is an absolutely gorgeous day here in Seattle. So much so that... I just can't see myself sitting in this office much longer. Even if the view from my desk is awesome!

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 06/05/15 11:41 AM
Edited by CallMeMB on Fri 06/05/15 11:41 AM
:smile:

CallMeMB's photo
Thu 06/04/15 03:17 PM
Edited by CallMeMB on Thu 06/04/15 03:22 PM
waving

Is it Friday yet? I'm ready for Friday!

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 05/31/15 07:25 PM
Makin' bacon

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 05/31/15 05:06 PM
Greetings and welcome!

Looking for maintenence free women in the a North Dallas area? You poor thing! I wish you the best of luck with that.

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 05/31/15 04:22 PM

I think if the over all odds are balanced in a male /female altercation then women can hold their own. Most women can not hold their own because of their poor physical conditioning not just being female and smaller.

At least that was true when I was in my top condition. I regularly kicked butt when matched inch for inch and pound for pound male or female when I was 5'8" 38-26-36 and 148. Of course my assets, under my assets, were highly developed being a farm kid, and avid hunter, and living in a very tough environment.

I am going to take the whole birthing a baby argument off the table. I can tell you from having several kids; including no drugs, long labor, feet first, forcepts and several hands up their pulling a good size child out is NOTHING compared to some of the injuries I have had that are similar to combat injuries.

I am also disqualifying the fitness of women for combat until I see equal standards for women versus men. I have long said and competed with men under men's standards not skewed "pink" ones is the only true standard for fitness for duty. But as long as you pick sweet little middle class (usually second generation military) female applicants for military service rather then the tougher and more combat worthy applicants you are going to have an apples to oranges comparison. Think how many 99 pound weaklings wash out?

Also ask the combat soldiers that have close contact in country exchanges with female opponents say about who they would have to deal with in combat, handle as hostages, or try to get intel out of? The I think the answers would be less macho. Maybe cultural differences exist in more current wars but the Viet Era solders and older that I have had contact with not only respected female opponents but feared them.

Thank you!

I think my graduating from Coast Guard bootcamp (2nd only to Marine boot at that time) in the #1 spot of 150 men and women says something. There were NO concessions made for females.

I can also claim combat duty, but don't.... That whole excursion was a bunny fart.

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 05/31/15 06:21 AM
Personally, I focus on what I eat, rather than how much.

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 05/30/15 06:55 AM
Greetings and welcome to Mingle!

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 05/30/15 06:46 AM
I have breakfast every single day. Does a body good!

During the week it's usually Greek yogurt with sliced almonds and unsweetened shredded coconut. Now that I have easy access to raw milk, I need to start making yogurt again.

On the weekends, I typically make an egg scramble with a variety of veggies and topped with a little cheese, served with bacon or ham. Omelettes are also a favorite.

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:37 PM
flowerforyou

CallMeMB's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:20 PM
Where's the Like button?

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 05/23/15 10:17 PM

That's great. Just keep it in their bedroom.frown

As long as everyone else does the same!!!

glasses

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 05/23/15 06:22 AM
Greetings and welcome to Mingle!

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 05/23/15 05:52 AM
Welcome to Mingle!

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:46 PM
I want bigger boobs!

Oh...

Umm...

Welcome to Mingle! Play safe now...

:wink:

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 05/22/15 01:43 PM
That year I turned 35.

WAIT! I'm confused...

I'm not still 35?

What the hell happened?!?!

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 05/22/15 11:42 AM
I've always been a risk taker... Always will be. Gotta take that leap...

In life, I always tend to fall UP.

Relationships, not so much. That's ok though... I'm still ready to make that leap, to take that risk.

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 05/22/15 11:21 AM
Welcome to the Wild World of Mingle!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13