Community > Posts By > CallMeMB

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 04/17/15 09:32 AM

I live in a very special hood... Hehehe

Watched the sun go down behind the mountains. It was an awesome sunset!

Yes. I ended the night the other evening walking on a hydro damm and watching the stars come up. With someone special too. flowerforyou

Awwwwww :heart:

I'll admit being just a WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bit jealous!

But, I'm also happy for you! Sharing those moments means so much...

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 04/17/15 09:19 AM
That's beautiful Mickey! Where is that?

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 04/17/15 08:40 AM

sounds like the only thing that would make that better is if it was shared with someone

You got that absolutely right!

These days, that's pretty much my only 'complaint', doing everything alone.

But, that's not going to stop me from 'doing'!

:wink:

CallMeMB's photo
Fri 04/17/15 08:02 AM
I've seen this phrase more than once:

"Catch me if you can"

W T F?!?!

On a dating site?

CallMeMB's photo
Thu 04/16/15 09:00 PM
I live in a very special hood... Hehehe

Watched the sun go down behind the mountains. It was an awesome sunset!

CallMeMB's photo
Thu 04/16/15 08:49 PM

it's the over fifty thread. the sun has been down for hours. the only ones online now are the ones who forgot to take their medication

Hell, I've forgotten where my meds are! laugh

Sun just went down here and I am just in from a great walk in the hood.

CallMeMB's photo
Wed 04/15/15 08:01 PM
Nice Mikey! Isn't it wonderful living near the water?

For something different... I spotted a T-rex in my 'garden'!

laugh

CallMeMB's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:43 PM

Thinking....

I'd like to gouge out my eyes...

With a SPORK!
Bet you don't do it? �500 ( $750 ) says you don't? ha ha

OK, so today I won't take that bet. Tomorrow may be a different story.

CallMeMB's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:42 PM

thinking it couldn't have been that bad B! a spoon maybe but a spork?????

Stab and scoop, baby! Zero margin for error!

CallMeMB's photo
Wed 04/15/15 04:04 PM
Thinking....

I'd like to gouge out my eyes...

With a SPORK!

CallMeMB's photo
Mon 04/13/15 09:38 AM
Greetings and welcome!

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:01 PM
Thanks Pansy, I forgot about that darned S.

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ3BAF_15yQ

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 04/12/15 06:00 PM
Back atcha, RB!

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:29 PM

I PERSONALLY STICK TO WHAT I LEARNED IN SCHOOL.SORRY. flowers

Ummmm...

Well....

You might want to apply some of that 'learning' to your profile.

Just sayin'.

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:00 AM

If you're queen of relationships why are you not in a thriving one? A good queen should lead by example. .....

BINGO!!!

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:24 AM
Pansy, they are easily found in stores like Whole Foods, Super Supplements etc. and are also available online.

They aren't hard to find.

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:20 AM

I think the stress of worrying and watching what you eat does more damage than the actual food.

For me exercise is more important, even light exercise.
Exercise also improves the state of mind.

Joe, I do not disagree with that.

Which is why I am not a fan of the term 'diet'. I do not weigh or measure my food. I don't count calories or carbs or fat.

As I said before, eating well doesn't have to be hard or complicated.

I simply eat real, whole foods. I eat to live and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Mmmmm butter!

:smile:

CallMeMB's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:46 AM
WOW! I really shouldn't write that type of post when tired. I am surprised anyone understood what I was saying...laugh laugh laugh

Teasel, intramax is an interesting product, talk about broad spectrum! It is not something I would take as all of the minerals and vitamins are synthetic. I really like that they use natural ingredients for other support functions.

Pansy, this is the brand of whole food, organic supplements that I use http://www.gardenoflife.com/Products-for-Life/mykind-Organics.aspx

They aren't cheap, not the most expensive supplements I've seen either. I feel that they are definitely worth the price.

CallMeMB's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:11 PM
Pansy, if you are prone to thyroid disorders, you ought to look into the effects of soy on thyroid function. Whole soy is not bad. Unfortunately, the bulk of the soy eaten in the use is highly processed and/or soy by-products.

Also, read the label on the non-dairy creamer. They are typically nothing but chemicals and sugar. The stuff is toxic. Unless you have a dairy intolerance, you are much better off using full-fat milk, or half & half.

I am not against the blood type diet itself. Not at all.

One point referenced was inflammation. Inflammation is very common, it's the body's first reaction to trauma and toxins.

Processed sugars, grains and all the chemically laden processed and fast foods many eat have been proven to cause serious health issues. Eating well isn't that hard. It doesn't have to be complicated.

Organic, free-range etc are great, but as long as our food is fresh and unprocessed, it is far superior to anything out of a box, can or drive-thru.

Personally, I eat almost no grains or sugars. Just lot of fresh veggies, unprocessed meats, full fat dairy and lots of added healthy fats.

Teasel, I've also found essential oils to be wonderful products. You mention an organic supplement. Have you found a whole food supplement? Meaning all the nutrients are food sourced and not synthetic? A few years ago, I found the my body cannot process synthetic B-6. This causes a build up and reached toxic levels. B-6 toxicity can cause or aggravate neuropathy.

I was thrilled when I was able to find a whole food supplement. I was also pleased to find they worked so much better!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13