Hollymlb's photo
Sun 04/24/11 03:08 PM
I like purple the best I also really like brown and yellow

Hollymlb's photo
Sun 05/31/09 09:23 AM
I want to feel safe and happy.

Hollymlb's photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:42 AM
I do think it is possible to find that someone special online, but just like in real life its no guarentee that you will or how long it will take. I find it funnythe sites that guarenteeyou'll find someone in 6 months because its just not that simple. Even for those who basically have very wide basic standards. I'll admit I want a nonsmoker, nondrinker but I might be willing to for go that depending on what else he was to offer. I tend to like older guys but I still am looking at the possiblity that that guy might be younger.

Honestly though a lot of my little requirements can't really be put down on to my wants. Some I don't even have words for. And yes some are even into the picky catagory. But seriously something its best to be picky about like I honestly can't stand people who have a very negative outlook on everything, if your going to put down basically everything that isn't in your opinion perfect and go on and on about it for over 5 minutes I can't date you because if I did sooner or later I'd punch you. For some reason I find I don't like that enough said.

Hollymlb's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:58 PM
It depends on a lot of things. I would say the fastest I ever was all better was about 2 days. I cried...screamed and cussed for about a day and a half then called up a good friends and within a few hours after that I was totally better. But not every break up was anywhere near as easily as that one.

Hollymlb's photo
Sun 04/05/09 10:52 AM
I am purdy sure that was at least part of why my ex left me. It sucked.

Hollymlb's photo
Sun 04/05/09 10:49 AM
I don't know if they have been raised or just changed but definatly not lowered.

Hollymlb's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:47 AM
I would have to agree with lilith. Really the most you can do is be there for them and true to help the see how great they really are but only they can open up there eyes and see you can't make them.

Hollymlb's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:43 AM
Yeah in high school there was this guy I worked with that I couldn't stand at all. Years later he ended up working for my brother, and we got to be real good friends after awhile of being around each other. We never got together but remain friends.

Hollymlb's photo
Mon 03/23/09 09:59 AM
Well as a single father of 3 I imagine that you have a lot of things you accomplish everyday. It might seem to you that getting those kids through the day isn't much but it is. Plenty of people throw away the responsiblity but from the way you wrote I'd say you didn't and that right there makes you someone who is great. So start with that and start looking at all you do all you have survived and build up that confidence because at the end of the day I'd bet there are at least 3 people who think of you as a hero.

Hollymlb's photo
Mon 03/23/09 09:54 AM
Normal people in Ohio.... Are you kidding me? It just couldn't happen. Its like against the law or something.

But no seriously what is it that you consider normal because generally we all have differant normals.

Hollymlb's photo
Mon 03/23/09 09:50 AM
This does sound like fun. Kinda like the idea of making it a weekend.