Community > Posts By > TyphoonMk1b

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Sat 09/05/15 02:14 PM
have had a weekend relationship 150 miles away...
for 6 months. then it became tiring.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Sat 09/05/15 11:30 AM
lol @ ciretom

maybe a bit rough, but SO spot on.
Go easy on the Gentleman :)
i assume he is new to this ... game.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Sat 09/05/15 09:59 AM
...even when you are completely out of control, on one of your Nutella, Mustard and Salami Trips?

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Sat 09/05/15 08:46 AM
water is wet!

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Sat 09/05/15 01:01 AM
Looking back on my life - no.

Implying that a Relationship is a [romantic] relationship

While not a requirement, an asexual relationship would turn the two of us into a Friendship. A Friendship where probably one wants sex, the other not, creating an imbalance and taking the "healthy" out of the relation ship

or, looking at "healthy relationship" the other way around:
each member of the relationship gets what he needs. things are in balance.
the relationship is healthy.

Example:
so if i wanna spend time with a woman, be involved, share all the warm and fuzzy stuff, do projects, develop together and exchange sexual satisfaction
but
she has different/no needs on the Sexual bit...

that defines the relationship as imbalanced, unhealthy.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Sat 09/05/15 12:44 AM
Relationship is a team effort.
Marriage is a team effort where one can not say "i can no more".
the involved MUST keep up the effort. if not, divorce is the consequence.

To team up one needs no licence.
To TRULY team up, i would be very alarmed if someone held a paper under my nose saying: "sign this - the state lowers our taxes if you do."

Especially being from the US of A
any Person considering marriage should read this article - it describes how it is a contract between
-the State in the strong position
-the man and woman in the weak Position

http://www.yhvh.name/?w=771

Here the interesting Tidbit:

He said, first of all, the marriage license is Secular Contract between 3 parties:
the State,
the man,
and the wife.

The State is the principal party in that Secular Contract.
The husband and wife are secondary or inferior parties.
The Secular Contract is a three-way contract between the State, as Principal, and the husband and wife as the other two legs of the Contract.

The Clerk said, in the "traditional" sense a marriage is a covenant between the husband and wife and God.
But in the Secular Contract with the state, the reference to God is not officially considered included in the Secular Contract at all.

what about the Children?

Along this line, a 1930s Arizona Supreme Court case states that parents have no property right in their children, and have custody of their children during good behavior at the sufferance of the State.
This means that parents may raise their children and maintain custody of their children as long as they don't offend the State, but if they in some manner displease the State, the State can step in at any time and exercise its superior status and take custody and control of its children -- the parents are only conditional caretakers.

Admittedly, it does not affect me, as i am not in the US of A -

HOWEVER - before signing anything, be it by cultural pressure or by sexual pressure (wanna shoot a load? wanna bang me? marry me first)

Whatever you do, understand that in marriage you are not only bound to the spouse, but first and foremost to the State.
and you don�t mess with the State unless you damn well know what you are doing.

Before you sign that paper, take the time to get smart.
Else you "get rekt".

Think with the BIG head on your shoulders.
always.
If you then still think that marriage is a contract that has the goal of giving you powers and control...

... go ahead then.

I won�t marry.
but i WILL have sex.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Fri 09/04/15 01:08 PM
but if she does not ask him, she can maintain the illusion, the dream...?

hehe

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Fri 09/04/15 07:13 AM
Simple:

accept that the internet is a lie - by default.
and the way to find the truth is to meet the person in ... person.

been there, and have had a few "revelations" myself.
Once met a lady....
Hooly smokes was she small!
I coulda' spit on her head - no joking!
And while we would text each other fine, and bounce between silly jokes and serious discussions, when we were together it made me feel awkward.

do not complain about what you see on the net.
meet the person, and find out the truth.
(and even then...!!)

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Fri 09/04/15 04:00 AM
and i approve of that post up there.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Fri 09/04/15 03:59 AM
Hello my Name is God.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:36 AM
" don't be someone she'll regret "

Please be more specific on how to achieve this.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Fri 09/04/15 12:27 AM

Hello. Ok so I am just getting back into the dating world after a 20 year marriage. I dont know the etiquette anymore. I have a few questions. First one is to the men. Is it ok for a woman to ask you out?
To the women..how would you go anout asking a man his name and if he is single. Would you ask a man out and if so how would you go about doing it.
Men..how do you think a woman should approach this?
I have admired this man from afar for a few months. Never really spoke but he wears no ring and is hypnotizing with his eyes. If I wait for him to make the first move I could wait forever. Just wanna see if there could be a chance. But oh so scared of rejection. Ok .. Thank you for any feed back.

Today, women are equal to men.
or so i was raised.
you may ask a guy out.

If you do not make a move, nobody else will.
Especially if that guy is attracting you, but not making a move for months - he might very well not have any interest.
Drag him into a conversation, and observe how you feel when you are close to him. How he acts - are you the only one starting the conversations, time and time again? How does he act colse to you - does he back away? what does his body language say?

concerning your profile:
As long as you miss your husband, not go out.
No man wants to be a potential Boyfriend and hear "i miss my Husband" - not in the morning, not during the day, not at night.
Nobody wants to be "the guy i met after my beloved husband died".
That is a huge Red flag in my book. It might be for him too.
I strongly recommend you wait till the pain has gone.
and then wait 6 more months.

Good luck.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Thu 09/03/15 01:39 PM

You protect yourself with courtesy, morals and common sense

....this, plain and simple

nope. even when you play nice she can drag you into the gutter.
all she needs is to regret the encounter and run off to the cops.

Nobody will ever believe a man... because... Vagina/Feminism.

The Dude might not go to jail immediately, but his life is screwed the moment the story hits the news.

and the news hit, it will.

better have a consent form. or a consent app.
http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/we-consent-is-the-new-app-that-lets-you-say-yes-to-sex-is-it-useful-or-just-plain-creepy-10409525.html

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Thu 09/03/15 11:56 AM
survive
get paid
pay bills.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Thu 09/03/15 03:52 AM
if she smells like Money...?

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Wed 09/02/15 10:02 PM
What about Men wanting sex even BEFORE the first date? Like YEARS BEFORE.

What about men that want sex even BEFORE they KNEW EACH OTHER? Like before he even saw her mingle profile?

Those need therapy, right?
XD

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Wed 09/02/15 10:59 AM
i would never date the opposite.
has Kids form some other dude, does everything for the Kids, lives to make the family happy... But is miserable herself.

I got a lot to offer - but that particular "classic" route i will never go.
too much of an aggravation to live with such a woman.
A way of life gone by.

I rather keep doing what i do
- save 50-55% of my paycheck each and every month
- live frugal
- make professional progress that requires me to stay sharp and change jobs every 2-3 years to move forwards and stay ahead of the game
- watch how i spend money
- ask no bank (thief?) anything
- owe nobody a dime
- "deal with it" when life sucks once again... and laugh at those that wish to see me fail.

Yep. Am a Child and love it.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Wed 09/02/15 09:24 AM
trial run

Nope. as soon as sexuality awakes, it becomes part of life. Like breathing walking talking and writing
That is what puberty is for. men battle their urges from the first ejaculation onwards [mostly]
No trial runs for me.

If you are adult enough to be considering marriage you should be adult enough to have some ideas and serious conversations about of what you like sexually and know if you are compatible

so before trying the palette of italian food, i should know what i like in it or not, and if that is compatible with the preferences of the person in face of me?
... i say not possible.
Not beforehand.
and afterwards its too late yer screw�d

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:09 AM
so you did not need marriage to do all that.
you could've done it without the Marriage licence/contract.

Marriage has no practical use, except enforce a contract on all parties involved.
triue comittment comes with marriage.
because if you sign that paper , and wanna back out, it's gonna cost you a lot of time, nerve and cash.

Lol... if there is a contract, i want my benefits.
money, services, real estate... keep my freedom to wquit any time without a hassle. else i aint' signing no contract.

I am dumb... but not that dumb.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:05 AM
i concur with the Owl.

A) try to understand a Girl... you have a lifetime to try and won'succeed.

B) while we might answer, our answers are not helpful.

I would recommend hanging around real people more than around virtual people, mingle included.
Living Online is no way how to learn to deal with people of all sorts.

go places where other people go to meet up.. Clubs, bars, the street.
People that play Games online are not there because they are interested in Guys. They are interested in playing the game first and foremost.
Just like people that go to work do not go there to be "hit on" or "find love". They go there for the mission and the paycheck.