Community > Posts By > TyphoonMk1b

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:57 AM
Nah.
no stripper would date me - i go under their radar.
Ask me if i care... :)

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:51 AM

WOMAN

● changes her name

● changes her home

● leaves her family

● moves in with you

● builds a home with you

● gets pregnant for you

Not the way i see things, Sir!

Does not need to change name - only if she wants to USE mine

does not need to change her home. why would she?! she likes that place, or else she would not live there.

does not need to leave her family. Why would i ask for such a thing?

does not need to move in... USE MY HOME.

...its usually ME who builds, pays for the home. She only rules it.

gets pregnant... but sure as effin ell not by me! [*Pulls out bunch of vasectomy certificates and lab tests*]

i get to laugh...

she gets fat

she gets to leave my home [her brother can come pick up her stuff, while she is giving birth]

she gets to beg the true father for shelter and support

she gets to be exposed for what she is.

...been there, done that.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:40 AM

wow, not one person wants to fight for their love? kinda sad...

i guess not one of you ever had anyone worth trying for, since you all want to run at the drop of a hat...

all these posts about "true love", but yet when it gets a little tough, give up and run... good luck to y'all...

tough can be quite a lot of things... depression... job loss, weight issues, health issues, loss of family member... house burnt down, stalking ex...

but in here, in fact she wants to change the relationship that exists.
The question is: is that acceptable to me?
and that is an easy question that i have thought about, and got an answer to. Yes/no/can give a try -- nope.

That's not running. That's knowing myself and doing what's best for me.
If she goes Bisexual... no problem.
but not with me in the trio.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:33 AM
I'd go.
am not into sharing.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:31 AM
Off: when dat lay-dee with the 17 piercings and greasy hai told me either i take her or she would join the army out of frustration for her ruined life.

On:
when that spanish lay-dee suddenly put her hand on mine while we were eating with a bunch of friends.
That kind of pushed a button right there.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Mon 04/06/15 05:10 PM

i think guys are mostly in the mood the first 12 months of the year...

*applause*

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Mon 04/06/15 12:51 PM

Normally its the guys who ask girls on a date.. but I wanna know, as a lady, can you make the first move?
As for me, I can't! cos if I do, and he rejects me, I'm not sure I'll be normal again :D

women are equal to men.
or so they say.
man up... bite that bullet.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Mon 04/06/15 10:29 AM

oooh come on, nothing wrong with a stalker, love it when a crazy azz woman shows up at my house with out calling first,,can you say NEEDY????

would love to withness such a scene!

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Mon 04/06/15 05:39 AM
nono, i have no faith. not even in humanity :p
i have conciousness, choice, science...
and i deal with my health risks better than most of the men around me.

whenever i HAD an issue, which was twice in the last 14 years, it was tracked, documented and dealt with in a swift manner.

and the root cause was twice found to be on the female side.
one of the females must have known about the risk she carried. so she too, was dealt with in a swift manner.

so in my particular case, i wash my ding dong twice a day with specific soap, and run tests with my (female) urologist to check i am okay, and stay okay.
And check the females i get intimate with too, before anything happens.

The Big brain at work.
no need for scalpel work.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Mon 04/06/15 05:33 AM
sweetheart's cradle, but without my arm around her nack, more like down at her waist... to give her a bit of freedom to move as needed.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Mon 04/06/15 05:31 AM
nts
check the basics and weed out the fakes before investing serious time.
nts
never visit a profile without leaving a message.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Mon 04/06/15 04:59 AM
hell if you were 45 and didnt have a single kid...
there are already enough people on this planet, so i would say you are doing okay.

surrogacy...? maybe an option, if having Kids is the one and only goal?

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Mon 04/06/15 04:55 AM
so its a health issue.
and i should take to the scalpel because i can not take care of myself, get checked every month, and control where i put my foreskin becauise i think with the small head instead of the big.

nah.
too smart for that, sorry.
I was born this way, and i shall die thuis way.
if the foreskin had no oppositive purpose, nature would not have given me one. simplez.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Mon 04/06/15 04:48 AM
Edited by TyphoonMk1b on Mon 04/06/15 04:49 AM
Hey!
'sup!

Howya doin!
say, you don't say a lot about yourself...
how about putting some more info in that profile of yours?

cheers!

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Mon 04/06/15 04:47 AM
Well, seeing as my foreskin is a bit too ling, and this increases the maintenance on it, i would at times love to see it go.

but then again...
"cutting off instead of caring for"

...bollox.
That foreskin stays cuz' it's an integral part of me and my Piece.
simple.

so nah... don't miss it, don't want to.
:D

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Mon 04/06/15 04:32 AM
Edited by TyphoonMk1b on Mon 04/06/15 04:36 AM

as soon as i find a woman who is worth both my lusting as well as my investing of time [not money, NEVER money]... i'll be all set.

and about complimenting... i would rather have a compl"E"menting relationship - two people who pull on the same string to get where they wanna be in the future.

with rampant feminism here in Europe, you might as well transscribe that Poster with inverted sex-roles, just to cover both sides.
i have been taught by a woman to be "that kind of man" and soon realized she wanted me to be a person who pleases other people's daughters.

nope, ma'am...
i am your son, and i am not here to please woman, just for intimacy.
we either have more in common than that or we better split. After all, women want men to rely on - which means we got to be steady as a rock, even in the toughest storms...

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Sun 04/05/15 05:03 PM
"I have to send you back to your parents before warranty expires and i am stuck with you for life"

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Sun 04/05/15 04:53 PM
and be prepared to discover that
"nope" he is not serious.

and then take the action that is the right one to protect yourself from this person.

what that is... you sure do know.

TyphoonMk1b's photo
Sun 04/05/15 04:51 PM

I get anywhere from 5 to 18 contacts a day, and they are either looking for a hook-up, or for someone to sext with...I'm looking for a fun, monogamous relationship...ready to give up... :(

hehe
how can one use the word "fun" and "monogamous" in one sentence?

heheheh :-p joking

me?
I'm here to find a woman that is ready to walk beside me for as long as she wants. or me to walk along her side for as long as she wants.

But so far none has knocked down my door by sending me tons of messages, so it's my turn to get in touch with the ladies around me...

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next