Community > Posts By > EquusDancer

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 10/10/11 05:28 PM
Hmmm, the men who genuinely like small dogs and aren't afraid to show it. Actually, men who genuinely like animals, and are good about getting involved. Nicely, quietly, not power-tripping.

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 10/10/11 05:23 PM
Depends on the ex. Probably just hi and move on. If it was one of the screwy ex, just ignore him

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 10/09/11 02:21 PM
Edited by EquusDancer on Sun 10/09/11 02:22 PM
The Adjustment Bureau - pretty good! It was one my brother wished to rent, I wasn't sure about it, but ended up thoroughly enjoying it.

Watched the most recent X-Men again today. Also good.

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 10/08/11 11:39 AM
I could see it. Makes a lot of sense.

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 10/08/11 04:36 AM
I think letting thieves get away with it, basically a slap on the wrist, shows that it's okay to keep doing it.

Personally, I think after an offense they should be shot.

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 10/08/11 04:32 AM
Gonna polish off a few more Walter Farley books and 2 more Marguerite Henry books I picked up Wednesday.

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 10/07/11 01:09 PM
If he's that pushy, there's probably something wrong.

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 10/07/11 04:55 AM
Abra, you're wanting to mix the NT into the OT to get your answers. Forgiveness didn't come along till the NT. God was a vicious, bloodthirsty, nasty S.O.B. until 2000 years ago. Then after requiring the death of his own son, he became all meek and loving, willing to forgive anyone everything, no matter how dispicable.

Talk about bi-polar to the extreme...

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:29 AM
Sure

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 10/06/11 05:00 AM
Well, unless you're talking to blow up dolls or transvestites, I'd say every woman is a real woman. As far as retards go, you might try putting down an IQ request to clarify.

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 10/06/11 04:56 AM
I don't dwell on it anymore. I haven't really dated in three years and while it sucks, in the end, it really doesn't bother me. I have gone out once in a while, but I tend to go with VERY informal, nothing serious type of thing so I don't find myself worked up, nervous and don't consider it a date. We've usually covered some topics beforehand, so it's easy to fall back into those conversations, if branching out gets weird or awkward.

Like I said, however, its been a while. I don't generally find most of the guys I've spoken with, and the couple I do are to far away for it to matter.

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 10/06/11 04:46 AM
When I was real little, dad bought me some of the big metal Tonka trucks. We had fun excavating. Later as I grew up I got into model horses. Still have most of the big plastic ones (anyone remember Fashion Fillies?). I got into collecting Breyer model horses too. Books have always been my mainstay of course, and I still have a lot related to childhood. My Grandmother would send books for Xmas and Bdays, and mom was good at jotting dates in them so I have a bunch dated from 1988-1994. A few stuffed animals are around as well.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 10/05/11 03:34 PM
I'm just going with what the producers themselves said in their interview.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 10/04/11 01:42 PM
Make any updates in my will, buy life insurance, and enjoy the time with my family.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 10/04/11 01:39 PM
13 is a half season. The chatter by the producers on Bones' FB page is maybe a 4 episode mini-summer show. The gal who plays Bones IRL is pregnant and wants out. Boreanaz wants to other things. They're writing the pregnancy in but will end it shortly thereafter. The producers had a split off being filmed The Finder or something like that to take over.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 10/04/11 10:53 AM
Ummm, the NFL didn't have anything to do with it. And ESPN mentions that, and then why they dumped him.

Hank Williams, Jr. Made that comment. He was responsible for what he said, and ESPN chose not to deal with him.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 10/04/11 09:30 AM
The 5 books in Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Saw The Lightening Thief, and enjoyed it. The book is much fun too!

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 10/04/11 06:56 AM
Friends, sure, best friends, nah

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 10/04/11 06:54 AM

Zero!

Though if I were to ever change my mind, a girl and a boy.

when you change your mind, i can help pitchfork

LMAO! Gee thanks ese! laugh

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 10/04/11 06:50 AM
Zero!

Though if I were to ever change my mind, a girl and a boy.