Community > Posts By > Destiny2009

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:55 AM
BRAVO, WELL SAID!

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:54 AM
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough.

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:51 AM
Hell no! I was 35 and she was 25. There was just to much of a age diffrence. She had 3 children and a lot of baby daddy drama. ASomeone that young dose not know the meaning of comitment.

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:46 AM
Living with integrity means:

Not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships.

Asking for what you want and need from others.

Speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension.

Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values.

Making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe.

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:42 AM
interesting point!

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:41 AM
yOU WHERE WITH HIM FOR 5 YEARS BUT WAS HE WITH YOU. lOVE DOSE NOT DO SOMETHING TO HURT THE OTHER PERSON. nOW RATHER IT WAS A BJ for a few seconds or for a hour, the bottom line is both of them crossed the line. Now you can forgive both of them if you want, it's on you. However donot use your child as a way of trying to hold on to someone who really dose not want to be with you.

I have dealt with the same issue, before. It took me some time to get over the hurt. However I did not stay in the relationship. Whatever you do. Do it because you LOVE him. Now once you forgive him and take him back, if you decided that, you can never bring it up again in any shape form or fashion. If you do you really never forgave him in the first place!

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:31 AM
STOP HOLDING YOUR **** IT IS UNBECOMING A MAN. NOW, IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW YOUNG SHE/HE IS. WITH YEARS COMES EXPERIENCE AND WISDOM, SO IF YOU CAN PUT UP WITH THE CHILDISH EHAVIOR AT TIMES, IF THAT BE THECASE AND THEY ARE 18 AND OLDER GO FOR IT!

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:28 AM
fIRST AND FORMOST YOU CAN. iT IS GOING TO BE HARD BUT YOU TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME. IT'S OK TO CRY BUT WIPE YOUR EYES AND START ALL OVER AGAIN. LEARN TO BE BY YOURSELF FIRST, ENJOY YOU.

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:25 AM
Grow up my friend. A person can and will only do what you will them to do. Before you can love him you must love yourself first. If you love being second, third, fourth etc.... then keep on doing what your doing. However if you want change it must start in you first. His D**K OR TOUNGUE IS NIT THAT GREAT FOR YOU TO BE TREAATING YOURSELF LIKE STEP CHILD!

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:21 AM
Without question NO! No one falls in love, they grow to love one another. There is no such thing as love at first sight, it is more lust rather than love!

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:18 AM
WOW! Interesting. Well, hopefully you will learn from your mistake. However every man is not like that so just be careful and don't let one bad date destroy what could be the best thing (person) that ever happen to you!:smile: :smile:

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:13 AM
First and formost, If you love him then you must understnd what love is and what it doses. It forgives, and it is longsuffering. Now as far as the Mother (family is concern they can not be mad at you for something that you had no control over. If they are then that is something that they will have to live with. I would call the hospital to see what is going on. If you can not get in to see him, I would write him at least. If you aare not getting any response then it is time for you to go on with your life.