Community > Posts By > AGoodGuy1026

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 03/11/10 11:17 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Thu 03/11/10 11:20 AM
I can see several reasons why two people would consider entering into this type of relationship

Hence the original pondering and subsequesnt solicitation of opinion... FWB OR Relationship... are they really different?... Perhpas a better question would have been, "FWB - is it a relationship"... or even, "how do you define a relationship"... (Oy Vey my head is starting to hurt scared )

I guess it's all about what each person thinks, and what was agreed upon that defines the "relationship"...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 03/11/10 11:09 AM

I am not naieve, simply pontificating the differences... bigsmile

$.02 drinker

i think you can pontificate in a FWB moreso than in a relationship, or is it the other way around?? :wink: flowerforyou

rofl rofl rofl

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 03/11/10 10:54 AM
The only red I see is your hair, I think your pictures are great, and I really liked how you listed things that you like :)...

I think your profile is great, however you may want to reconsider the last line " like to lay all of my cards on the table first thing so we can both see if we are just wasting time"... perhaps someone might think you are out for commitment right away (those things evolve)...

break a leg!!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 03/11/10 10:10 AM

What is REALLY the difference between FWB, and being in a relationship? I mean, isn't it the same thing?

Wow, I can't believe you are seriously asking this question... the difference should be obvious... surprised

FWB -
1. hang out and have good company
2. someone to go on dates with, have fun
3. great sex

Most FWB don't include number 2 and if they do then it is mixed in with number 1, and number 3 is subjective. FWB basically means you're using someone for sex.

commitment to monogamy

Bingo! Commitment, faithfulness, loyalty, monogamy.... this is what FWB does not have.

Good input...

Ah, I see your point(s)... IMHO: I would call that a straight "booty call"... where to me FWB - connotates a friendship (hanging out, possibly dates, ect) + sex...

I am not naieve, simply pontificating the differences... bigsmile

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 03/11/10 09:10 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Thu 03/11/10 09:10 AM

EARTH QUAKES all of a sudden?

Has the earth finally had enough of the drilling, excavating, explosions, etc.,etc.?

Is this just a sign of the end?

Lots of stuff happening these days...that seems to be in abundance, and out of the norm(or what I figure to be norm)!

what drinks

it's not "all of a sudden" - there are earthquakes somewhere in the world - literally on a daily basis...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 03/11/10 06:57 AM
yep, it is... if life was fair it would be communism, and communism really sucks....

Good luck!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 03/11/10 05:39 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Thu 03/11/10 05:44 AM
Alright, I have to get opinions on this... so bear with me...

What is REALLY the difference between FWB, and being in a relationship? I mean, isn't it the same thing?

FWB -

2. someone to go on dates with, have fun
3. great sex

Relationship -

2. someone to go out on dates with, have fun
3. great sex...

They seem the same to me...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 03/10/10 05:50 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Wed 03/10/10 05:52 AM
this is a good, and "pointed" post...

imho: Me? I am emotionally, spiritually, and physically independent of others. I do not rely on material things, external validation - or the news media to define who I am or what I do. I embrace my uniqueness and individuality to such an extent that I enjoy exploring who I am....

However, I am a work in progress, and I strive to become the person I want to be. I am not perfect, recognizing my flaws and prioritizing them as to what is most important for me to shape or change...

What is the secret? I don't know... what works for me? --> Introspection (the ability to take an objective "self inventory" of your traits in an honest and real way), strong will and character (to be able to modify your thinking and or behavior) - and ultimately the realization that on most all levels - doing so will make you a much, much happier person...

"Life is a journey, enjoy the ride" - unknown author...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 03/10/10 05:28 AM
very good post indeed...

I am way better at talking, but my writing is improving more and more every day... when I speak, it only takes 1 or 2 tries to get my point across -- when I write, I have to write over and over before it sounds right, and means what I think I intended... :)

$.02 drinker

p.s. I also enjoy people watching, it's not stalkerish!

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 03/09/10 10:21 AM

think After Several Decades of observation, I have come to the conclusion that there are Not only NO datable Women in Carpinteria Ca. , But there are None within at least 200 miles in any Direction!!! :laughing:

:banana: That's ok, because The God of GOOD Times invented Tequila... drinks

perhaps it's the "over-alls"....slaphead

Seriously tho, stop lookin', hang out with friends... it will happen!!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 03/09/10 10:18 AM

isnt it a great feeling when you wake up one day and you are over your ex. i think it's weird how it happens randomly but couldn't be happier for the reason it happeneddrinker

Hah. I was over mine before I even broke up with him. THAT day was full of mixed feelings. LOL.

what think scared

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 03/02/10 12:18 PM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Tue 03/02/10 12:18 PM

Because if its true, i need to re-elvaluate my life.

No, but bad spellers do!

$.02 drinker

Is $.02 drinker your signature? Like Prisoner's "be seeing you?" laugh

offtopic

yes, only better!

$.02 drinker

I miss prisoner - his posts were funny! And Mirror *sigh*...

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 03/02/10 11:47 AM

Because if its true, i need to re-elvaluate my life.

No, but bad spellers do!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 03/02/10 09:59 AM
strange... I think the show rides the fine line between showing intervention that might help others vs. exploiting peoples pain for monitary gain...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 03/02/10 06:50 AM

Ummm

ummm

a sex therapist maybe....

(why do I smell fish?)huh
:heart:

Yeah, me too. Whatever. Some people have nothing better to do. ohwell

THAT could be a personal problem!! ill slaphead rofl

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 03/02/10 06:47 AM
well, to determine if "it is the end of time" -- one would have to specifically define "what is time"... that would quickly move this from General Religion to Science and Philosophy....

anyway, most of the things you describe have been happening for centuries, nothing new exept the openness of it all (vs. behind closed doors so to speak)...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 03/02/10 06:42 AM
my opinion(s)...

if you like them, and are caring for them, sure talk to them and try to work on it... tell them what you like, what you don't like... and how it's going in a constructive and supportive way...

if you are in it just for the sex, and the sex sucks.... uhmmmm, you may need to decide if it's worth it too you or not....

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Mon 03/01/10 12:27 PM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Mon 03/01/10 12:27 PM
spazzzzed a double.... slaphead

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Mon 03/01/10 12:27 PM
...send me $100 and I will give you the answers to all that you seek!

rofl

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Mon 03/01/10 09:07 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Mon 03/01/10 09:08 AM
home providers limit uploads asymmetrically (common practice)...

i am using a corporate network, which are symmetrical and do not have this limitation...

if you think about it - common "normal" personal use of a network connection is that you download way more than you upload.

I am not sure, there may also be some FCC regulation capping upload for private persons... I would have to research that a bit...

One reason why my upload is faster than download, we have 3000 people using the same connection that I am, so my numbers are likely skewed from real limits...

$.02 drinker