Community > Posts By > daytime

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 10:17 PM
Bad sense of direction laugh laugh
Took the wrong turn?

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 10:15 PM

I worked in a psychiatric facility that had group therapy for sexual anorexia. The premise was that when you deny yourself sex you have other underlying issues much like the anorexic and food, and of course you need help to become sexual.

seriously? how sad,, more proof that the psychological industry will label ANYTHING an illness if they can make some money

I agree, this was the only facility I worked in that had this particular group. They also provided therapy for sexual addiction.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:58 PM
Her music is still great and she looks fantastic!! Very inspirational when you look at her age.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:48 PM
Fortune cookies are never wrong drinker drinker

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:37 PM

ah rockstars kill me literally heart attack in a bottle. its my first night off and dont work in am so im going out with the girls and guys i guess lol so im pre gaming it while i wait :) unfortunatly its josenoway

I love Rockstar, Monster just about any of the energy drinks, great buzz :banana: :banana:
I take them to work with me, need alot of energy there.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:29 PM
Rockstar

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:20 PM
JAG are you here tonight?

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:18 PM
Edited by daytime on Thu 02/25/10 08:19 PM

All the great philosphers and scholars have been searching for the meaning of life for thousands of years.

This is going to sound like a bit of a conundrum but....

I believe the people who have been searching during those thousands of years, found meaning in the search itself.

They had already found the answer but weren't actually aware of it.

Actually this is sounds very plausible b/c they wrote down their thoughts and now many years later we can read their work and do our own thinking about the mysterious meaning of life.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 07:48 PM

Question: what do you guys think about celibacy/abstaining until involved in a serious relationship?
Looking forward to your answers.flowerforyou
ps
Thanks YellowRose

At some point you may feel that the relationship is serious but then you may not be compatible sexually. I think it is a tough choice.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 07:31 PM

Is is wrong to expect a card and some kind of thoughtful gift or gesture for a holiday/birthday/anniversary?what what

I know many people that live all over the place so I usually call and wish them a happy BD, or whatever day it is for them. If they are not home I leave it on their answering machine so they can listen later.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 07:23 PM
drinker laugh drinker

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 07:20 PM

5000 or more....that should take a few hundred years....but whats a few hundred when your already over a thousand

LOL bigsmile bigsmile
Actually this is part of my thinking here, really a coffee date is no big deal. You could easily set limits of even 30 minutes during a lunch hour and even at one person per week eventually you may meet a few people you have an interest in.
This of course is for people wanting to meet someone. I know some people here are already involved in a relationship or just like to chat.

But do you really go into a coffee or lunch date telling them you must leave after 30 minutes?

Opps, yes you could of course make it much longer. I only get 30 minutes in my job. My thinking here is to at least meet the other person in "real time" before making a commitment to a date.flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 06:45 PM
I am too afraid to watch scarey movies scared scared scared

So do not want to think about real vampiresscared

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 05:16 PM

I was one and its what i wanted to do for a long time , i am from a HUGE very close family and have been taking care of kids as long as i can remember...When i was 17 to 19 i cared for 4 children from newborn to 8 from sun up to sun down.. their mother (my sister was sick) and their father was overseas (101st airborne.. This Was A full time job and was done in a show home that my sister had some arangement with the realtor where theyd randomly call and id have like an hour for the house to be Perfectly clean (we just kept it that way)...

So when my daughter came i was WAY more qualified to care for her than my ex who is an only child and only grandchild.. there are literally 6 people in her family (counting my daughter).. she knew nothing...With only one child to care for i couldnt stay busy enough to not go stir crazy so i work during the growing season.. and the only work i doo from fall to spring is various jobs i have interest in.. I have the ability to do ANYTHING ive ever tried and often do custom marble work or even rebuild a motor or paint a car for someone...I also kickboxed in tournaments for years so rule out the weak homemaker sissy stereotype

So i guess my opinion is forget stereotypes it seems in freeing themselves from sexism ALOT of modern women werent taught to be a homemaker more like a never rely on any man attitude.. In turn i was taught if i didnt learn to care for myself and my family no one would..I am a great cook and meticulous housekeeper

If it is a full time job taht keeps you busy its fair not to work..if you have too much free time work a little ... if your just lazy GET A DAMMN JOB BUM!! But if your single like me Do It all Learn to balance providing and caring and make sure you find time for homemade meals and quality time (somehow)...

and now chapter 2
LOL sorry so long

Thank-you for your answer, it provides so insight for me!! flowerforyou It sounds like you were very busy from a young age!!

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:57 PM
I live in a friendly city, people smile or say hello. I do think it is related to were you live.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:53 PM

Congrats and have a good time in school Mikey flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:43 PM
I have seen a man infrequently for three years, he lives 1,000 miles from me. He was married and had two children and was divorced six years ago. His youngest child is now 18. During his marriage he was a stay at home dad as he refers to it. He stayed home, took care of the kids, the home etc and his wife at that time worked. He has an excellent education and had worked prior to marriage. He told me that all he ever wanted to be was a stay at home dad. spock
Ok, I fine this odd. Certainly I have heard of this type of arrangement before but in todays world both parents work or the mother stays home for a given period of time and returns to work. (He did return to work after he was divorced).
What do you think of stay at home dads?? I need your input!!! I have never heard of a man aspiring to be a stay at home dad.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:20 PM
I worked in a psychiatric facility that had group therapy for sexual anorexia. The premise was that when you deny yourself sex you have other underlying issues much like the anorexic and food, and of course you need help to become sexual.

no photo
Wed 02/24/10 11:04 PM

The man in my dreamsdrinker

flowerforyou

drinker :banana:

You found the man of your dreams or you are thinking of someone that looks like the man of your dreams?

Both mabe only time will tell:smile:

Thats great!! Congrats drinker drinker
Many people here are searching for the special someone.
No luck for me yet, time will tell flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/24/10 10:56 PM

The man in my dreamsdrinker

flowerforyou

drinker :banana:

You found the man of your dreams or you are thinking of someone that looks like the man of your dreams?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25