no photo
Tue 10/20/15 05:52 AM
Have at least 10hrs of sleep each day.
Eat more fruits
Drink more water
Or.... hmmm... hehe

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 05:37 PM

Crystal, sorry but aside from your trauma, I'm finding this discussion to be very interesting. You have No1Phd in a tither because Milo, his dog, garners more attention and affection than him.

Look what you have achieved!! A vulnerable No1phd. Now that is quite an achievement. Go forth with your date with confidence. You are all powerful.

flowers flowers flowers

Grrrrrrrrrrr!! Watch it, tta. The girls know I'm the man!

Signed, Milo

Hahaha i like that nasty look.. so sexy.. milo

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 04:27 PM
Go for it but before that do up a plan B.

Meaning if the face to face chemistry doesn't work out, what do you need to do next..
Shopping, watch a movie or whatever stuff..

At least you dont have to be fully concentrating on this meeting session and reduce your fear of disappointment.

It usually work for me. Hope it works for you

Good luck!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 04:21 PM

I Should really start a fan club for This stupid dog...

wait a minute who you calling stupid stupid.. lol..

I Wasn't really calling you stupid Milo!
I'm just referring to the fact that you have more fans.... then and air conditioning factory..ok..

.. I know I have a lot of fans! what's the matter PhD jealous?..aww.. is the little PhD going to pout.. poor little boy.. do you want to chew on my Play Toy?. it always makes me feel better...

Milo did you just hold up the L sign to your forehead at me..Lol

Yes I too love Milo
He's adorable.
Where's milo?
No offense brother but look at the dog's big brown puppy eyes. Cute little nose.
He's the type you can take in the car. Walk in the park with and the kids will love him .
I would take him to school everyday for the kids. He can help them with their work.

Can I have Milo? Please?

Ann.. i want Milo too!! He is a charm! smooched

no photo
Mon 09/14/15 04:01 AM

Dude most women want a MAN, a man that's independent & has his shiit together, living with parents even tho a man is independent or not still doesn't seem too cool to most women no matter what the reason & it can be a turn off to them...

being a strong independent man & free, with focus & determination can be what most chicks would prefer i think, so ladies please feel free to send your applications to me oops offtopic rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl drinks rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

slaphead slaphead slaphead

no photo
Mon 09/14/15 03:44 AM
Based on the OP.

Woman doesn't want to date the man because the family has health issues and she might have to take care of them. (That's what come to my mind)

And the woman live with the daughter and husband because its her daughter and maybe the husband is taking care of the household expenses and she don't have to pay for it.

But why is there a double standard? The situation is not the same..
Most man will also not accept woman if her family has health issues and staying together. Am I right?

Man should just leave this woman without thinking.
Not worth it anyway:smile:

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 03:33 AM
I strongly believed in Karma!bigsmile

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:27 AM
So sorry for your lossflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 10:41 PM

Uh drama over load often?

laugh i think so.. :tongue:

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 10:26 PM
Nowadays People are getting very serious in the forum.. sad

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 06:49 AM
Since I considered myself as a chilli padi.pitchfork

I would like to find someone more laid-back and have a great sense of humor which he can tone me down abit. :angel:

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 03:09 AM
Edited by stefiepek on Thu 09/10/15 03:10 AM

Okay. I got this. Here is what you do. Walk up to him and then do a dramatic faint. When he rushes to your aid, slowly open your eyes and then gently bring you hands to his face, gently caressing his facial skin with your fingers. Then smile and thank him for being your hero. He will blush and be all kind....and when he is then take your hands and grab that tush of his. Get a good feel too.....let him know that you want to touch dat azz. And then release that grip and state "Oh my....I don't know what came over me". Walk away and after about ten steps turn around. If he is watching you leave then smile....ya got him!

Disclaimer.......this worked in the book Fifty Shades of Azz Grabbing so if it was written in a book....well ya know...it should work. drinker laugh

rofl rofl rofl

Is this how you do it?
Oh might try it biggrin
Lol I more likely to fall flat on my face and look more like a beach whale without the gracefulness but it with be worth the laugh.
rofl

If there's a chance to meet a man like Christian Grey, I will do a somersault in front of him! haha but I suppose it will freak him out!rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 03:02 AM
Edited by stefiepek on Thu 09/10/15 03:04 AM
Both equally bad...

When my man is physically exhausted, I will cook him a nice dinner, clean the house, then give him a good massage and let him enjoy a hot shower!

And once he recovered tiredness, he wanted... (you know what I mean)

By then.. I will be both mentally and physically exhausted!grumble
slaphead slaphead

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 02:41 AM
D�nde est�n trayendo la hermosa mujer para tomar una copa?laugh drinker

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 02:29 AM
Last time, I used to feel that I'm able to handle stress quite well.

But unfortunately that's not the case, body will start reacting to it. Headache, sleepless nights, white hair start popping out and eating!frustrated frustrated

It's hard to control. So now before I sleep I will watch sitcom or some drama to relax my mind and body. At least I'm not getting headache and sleepless nights.

But of course the white hair and eating part... incurable! :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 09/09/15 02:38 AM

I want sugar daddy!tears

Keep going with the posts about whipping and you'll discover they'll be beating down your door.....even the ones who will creep you out. scared :laughing:

Hahaha I'm waiting!!pitchfork

no photo
Wed 09/09/15 02:34 AM
I want sugar daddy!tears

no photo
Wed 09/09/15 02:22 AM

Exactly how many cultural/racial/religious conflicts are going on in the USA today?
Coming from peaceful New Zealand I detect thus far...

Black/white
Christian/Muslim
Anybody not Muslim/Muslim
Anti Semitism
Anti Chinese

Have I forgot any?
There must be the gangs, the Mexican illegal immigrants too.
How is America to deal with all this conflict?
Are there any answers?
Do we need another Martin Luther King or many variants of him at this time for this building unrest?

What do you personally suggest that is a positive step forward.
Is unity ever going to be possible?

its usual human stuff, really

we all have to evolve to a place where 'different' doesnt have to mean 'less than'

where we can be different nationalities, sexes, races, etc,, but primarily be human (as opposed to being 'just' human)

moving toward the goldenrule of treating others as we wish to be treated and loving our neighbor as ourself

but its very contrary to a culture that promotes individuilist egoism

I fear we are moving more towards a movement of discarding any aknowledgement of differences so everyone can appear to be 'same' and 'just human'

I like and agree toooooo much with Ms Harmony,
PLUS
Its not just in USA,
Conflicts are going on all over the world,
Like the Syria refugee's issue.

I would like to say
How much I admire Compassionate Germany who has stated that they are willing to take 500,000 refugees each year from the world over the next 5 years.

Makes UK's 20,000 over the next 5 years look like a drop in the ocean and shows what appears to be lack of compassion!

My Solution:
Kill the leaders :laughing: :laughing:

Agreed!! Settle the root cause!

no photo
Wed 09/09/15 02:04 AM

My devil plan involves people sending there money into my swiss cheese account.... :laughing: :laughing:

And then, me going on a world cruise.... rofl rofl

Unfortunately Stefiepek, that wont get rid of the Spammers who are selling black magic (read as hoodoo voodoo) and lurve potions :laughing:

haha.. then we have to come out with our own black magic!
These spammers are driving me nuts frustrated frustrated

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25