Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Mon 05/15/17 08:16 PM

can love heal a wound caused by loving the wrong person

Hello Honilisha waving flowerforyou it's what you call waking up from a nightmare...."Nightmare on Elm Street", Meeting Freddy Krueger is a big mistake. Be thankful it was just a dreamlaugh laugh laugh drinks it's now, "The Awakening", the promise of a new day waking up with the sunrise :) a new love can be found, who knows what's in store for you? Love can heal, if you open your heart again happy flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Mon 05/15/17 07:55 PM

Oh.... sweet and dearly dolphin, your appearance on this post has already leveraged my day and night. :wink:
So, Thank you drinks

The feeling of having someone to comfort, assure, encourage , hug and kiss you is called love.......not necessarily from a lover....love is everywhere. Love is all around ushappy but who knows, somebody might be lurking around just waiting for the right time to approach youhappy drinks drool waving flowers

no photo
Mon 05/15/17 07:48 PM

In simple words:

Stay single and alone or not; it's a personal choice. Almost all of you decide stay single and not to share your moments all kind because of bad experiences in the past with your partners; then you generalize and all the potential partners won't work for you; you have fear of another bad experience and another one.

Let me tell you; LOVE exists and you can touch it everywhere with a different good person. In general; bad experiences are fault of two persons; nobody is perfect in a relationship.

No matter what you say; take a cup of coffee or listen a soft music or comment your happy moments or your bad moments; it's much better 2 than 1.

But; stay single and alone or not....it's a personal choice.

Very well said Jazzinchappy waving Cheers to the life we have chosen!happy drinker drinks

no photo
Mon 05/15/17 07:36 PM
Still feeling exhausted from my 3 days island and resort hopping. So amazed with the beauty of the places and my unforgettable experiences. Moments to treasure together with my friendshappy :heart:

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 08:14 PM

laugh laugh laugh

dolphin....ssshhhh lol. lets keep this as our own secret.lets make sure nobody else is listening ok hahhaha.

i have been there and done being married. im not looking forward to marry again unless i know my
life will never be as happy as i can without that very special person by my side love

hoping the best for everybody here in mingle
:angel:

laugh laugh oops did I just give away our secret?!noway shocked tongue2

Ooh Sceptical...hugs...flowerforyou things may not have worked out the way you expected it but take it as a lesson in life. The important thing is you have learned to love . Failures in life is just part of the process in achieving success later in life.... It's helping you to become a better person, strengthening your faith as you journey to life with hope in your heart. Wish you'll find the RIGHT ONE:)

I don't believe in love ever. However I hope with all my heart that your wish become to true !

Hello Matrueyearflowerforyou flowers waving you may say you don't believe in love now, but I do believe there's one tiny light of hope in your heart wishing someday you'll find someone who will truly love you.....that tiny hope...... hold on to it because at the end of the tunnel there is always a light. May life bring you sunshine to brighten up your dayhappy flowerforyou waving

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 07:00 PM

Good and healthy conversation is different from gossip. People when gathered together talk all the time, they may talk about personal experiences , life , food, environment, social and political issues but talking about private affairs of others is gossip, cheap/trash talk.

I agree, Dolphin. Thank you, my dear. flowerforyou waving

Hello Lu!flowers waving happy thankshappy flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 05/14/17 06:43 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Sun 05/14/17 06:51 PM

People gossip in general..
Who does it more..?
Men and women
And why?
Are there any benefits?

I don't like gossips. I always stay away from people who likes to talk about the lives of other people, it makes me feel guilty participating with them. It always happen among friends and at work and most of the time women flock together talking nonsense and unhealthy issues. I have noticed that majority of people who likes spreading rumors are usually the ones who are envious, jealous and have gruesome personal history. I just don't understand why they like it, they have nothing to gain from it. Well it depends on gossips, some are constructive and some are destructive. Constructive gossips are done by people who gathers info to help others, and can be beneficial for a certain situation that one person is facing. Others do destructive gossips, trash talks mostly without basis and not true just to destroy someone's reputation due to jealousy .

Good and healthy conversation is different from gossip. People when gathered together talk all the time, they may talk about personal experiences , life , food, environment, social and political issues but talking about private affairs of others is gossip, cheap/trash talk.

no photo
Thu 05/11/17 09:53 AM

Feeling excited to meet my Filipino friends at the airport today. They are on vacation here in Maldives and I will be joining them happy Feeling productive yesterday, had to finish my work and clear my table from pending paper works before taking a leave. Now, I'm worry free and looking forward to a 3 day vacationhappy drinker

youre in Maldives surprisedWOW!!!! thats great enjoy love

Yah, I work in Maldives and my friends are here on a 3 day vacation I am joining them in the resort. Bonding time after a long time:) 3days leave from work , stress free , worry free, wonderful timehappy drinks

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 07:22 PM
Feeling excited to meet my Filipino friends at the airport today. They are on vacation here in Maldives and I will be joining them happy Feeling productive yesterday, had to finish my work and clear my table from pending paper works before taking a leave. Now, I'm worry free and looking forward to a 3 day vacationhappy drinker

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 01:12 PM
laugh laugh laugh

dolphin....ssshhhh lol. lets keep this as our own secret.lets make sure nobody else is listening ok hahhaha.

i have been there and done being married. im not looking forward to marry again unless i know my
life will never be as happy as i can without that very special person by my side love

hoping the best for everybody here in mingle
:angel:

laugh laugh oops did I just give away our secret?!noway shocked tongue2

Ooh Sceptical...hugs...flowerforyou things may not have worked out the way you expected it but take it as a lesson in life. The important thing is you have learned to love . Failures in life is just part of the process in achieving success later in life.... It's helping you to become a better person, strengthening your faith as you journey to life with hope in your heart. Wish you'll find the RIGHT ONE:)

no photo
Mon 05/08/17 09:26 PM

I don't mind being single....I enjoy my life in many different ways with no restrictions. It is how we make our time worthwhile, it does not necessarily have to be with a boyfriend, we could share our time with friends, family, and the people around us with whom we can create wonderful moments.

But of course it's still a different phase in our lives when we experience the beauty of being married to our life partner. And I am sure the married people can definitely list down all the good things of a married lifehappy waving flowerforyou

if i was a man you wouldn't be single at this time dolphin ... well that is if you pick me kababayan lol but i agree one should never settle. i hope youll soon find that one true love or that he will hurry up and soon find you before others do flowerforyou

Lol, Sceptical I would say the same thing to youhappy laugh You are beautiful with a heart and not just brain, I won't have second thoughts in considering you to be my GF if I were a man:) oops lesbian/gay talklaugh laugh laugh

We shouldn't hurry love to come to us, let nature takes its course. There's always a time for everything and that love will come at the right time with the right person.

We are lucky we are still single as we don't have the problems of what the married couples are facing everydayhappy drinker but then we should see the brighter side also of having someone by your side everyday....someone to hold, to love and cherish...someone to lean on when you feel weak...a shoulder to cry on when your heart is heavy... Someone to share your bad and good moments , making you feel good all the time saying i love you and don't worry hon I will always be by your side:tongue: tongue2 happy :heart: drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 05/08/17 08:47 PM

Love is the highest value...there cannot be anything higher than that....love heals everything.....is it correct....i am little bit confusion...friends...tel ur opinions....by the way im sharath m33 from india.....

Hello Sarah, welcome to Mingle!happy waving flowerforyou

I agree with what you said that love heals all wounds but love alone cannot easily mend a broken and wary heart. Time, love, trust, understanding and patience are the basic requirements in the healing process. It takes time to heal,some people find it hard to love and trust again. Love may be a powerful thing but it needs to be steadfast , a love that won't give up throughout the challenge of time when one has the difficulty to open up and have a change of heart in embracing love again. Both hearts and minds should connect together. Understanding each other through a deeper spiritual, mental and emotional connections. A broken person needs someone to be there for her or him in times when she/he's weak , a steadfast love to support , encourage and strengthen him or her by your love.

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 09:26 PM

Are you ready to test your courage doing bungee jumping or skydiving?

Bungee jumping and skydiving are both in my bucket list. Preparing for skydiving in Dubai next year, as for bungee still thinking coz I have back problem it may not hold with the force of free falling. I love rappelling too in a rocky mountain. I have done mountain climbing but wasn't able to do rappelling only climb steep path and walk in a 1 foot wide cliffside. And lastly I'd like to do water rafting in a wild river:)

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 09:03 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Fri 05/05/17 09:05 PM
oops sorry double posthappy

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 09:03 PM
I don't mind being single....I enjoy my life in many different ways with no restrictions. It is how we make our time worthwhile, it does not necessarily have to be with a boyfriend, we could share our time with friends, family, and the people around us with whom we can create wonderful moments.

But of course it's still a different phase in our lives when we experience the beauty of being married to our life partner. And I am sure the married people can definitely list down all the good things of a married lifehappy waving flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 08:49 PM

Nope we just scared to live..

I am not scared to die. I know that all of us have one final destination, we just don't know when is our time to gohappy

I agree with you, it is scary to live for everyday we face real dangers . It's a bit scary to face the unknown for tomorrow we don't know what will happen to usscared

But we are given the life to enjoy. Life is good. Be free, be brave to take life's challenges and experience the beauty of what the world can offer you. Life is in your hands to live it to the fullest or waste it and die with regretshappy :heart: flowerforyou waving

Welcome to Mingle Kimberly!waving flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 01:17 PM
How can I sleep now? I have almost slept the whole day today.....oh let thy sleepiness come over me......huuummmmnnohwell

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 12:55 PM
Continue to let your feelings and thoughts be known. Thoughts are hard to express when your heart doesn't truly feel and understand every words. So, let thy heart speak your deepest emotions and share it to people who knows how to appreciate the depth of your soul. Thank you for sharing your literary musings here:) they are beautiful as you Luflowerforyou happy flowers

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 06:53 AM

This is a poem of Technovative
"Snag her with swagger".... While reading his poem some thoughts came to my mind and i wrote something in response "Beware of Swagger" happy

Chest puffed,
sparkling linked cuffs.

Brim tipped askew,
atop well coiffed hairdo.

Commanding style,
crooked… practiced smile.

Knees gapped wide,
drivers seat steep inclined.

Glides when he creeps,
sly when he speaks.

Charm that allures,
but is his heart pure?

"Beware of Swagger"

A cool picture of a real swagger
an alluring charm
Moves like jagger
Looks that could disarm
A sly as a fox
Could he open a Pandora's box
Danger! Danger!
Girls beware......

keeping that in mind :thumbsup:

Yes Scepticalsoulmate, we should keep it in mind, BEWARE OF SWAGGER, they are everywhere, and moves like jaggerhappy laugh we girls should be careful if we don't want to get hurt or disappointedtongue2 sad

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 06:35 AM
I'm thinking of getting out of my bed....Ooooh so lazy today.... Get up, get up and move your body ...take a shower, go down to the kitchen and cook something to fill my hungry tummyhappy tongue2

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25