Mon 05/01/17 04:32 AM
shocked noway oops drool love laugh slaphead scared drinks rofl

no photo
Mon 05/01/17 04:32 AM
shocked noway oops drool love laugh slaphead scared drinks rofl

no photo
Mon 05/01/17 04:05 AM

This is a poem of Technovative
"Snag her with swagger".... While reading his poem some thoughts came to my mind and i wrote something in response "Beware of Swagger" happy

Chest puffed,
sparkling linked cuffs.

Brim tipped askew,
atop well coiffed hairdo.

Commanding style,
crooked… practiced smile.

Knees gapped wide,
drivers seat steep inclined.

Glides when he creeps,
sly when he speaks.

Charm that allures,
but is his heart pure?

"Beware of Swagger"

A cool picture of a real swagger
an alluring charm
Moves like jagger
Looks that could disarm
A sly as a fox
Could he open a Pandora's box
Danger! Danger!
Girls beware......

keeping that in mind :thumbsup:
I am 99.9% sure my fox is not sly .. biggrin welcome home dolphin .. you have been missed smooched waving

Lucky you Blondey for having the real fox and not a sly fox:):thumbsup:

Thank you , i am always passing by here when I'm not busy...just can't get away from forum, love to read the posts:) waving flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/30/17 09:14 PM
This is a poem of Technovative
"Snag her with swagger".... While reading his poem some thoughts came to my mind and i wrote something in response "Beware of Swagger" happy

Chest puffed,
sparkling linked cuffs.

Brim tipped askew,

Commanding style,

Knees gapped wide,

Glides when he creeps,
sly when he speaks.

Charm that allures,
but is his heart pure?

"Beware of Swagger"

A cool picture of a real swagger
an alluring charm
Moves like jagger
Looks that could disarm
A sly as a fox
Could he open a Pandora's box
Danger! Danger!
Girls beware......

no photo
Sun 04/30/17 09:04 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Sun 04/30/17 09:15 PM

Chest puffed,
sparkling linked cuffs.

Brim tipped askew,

Commanding style,

Knees gapped wide,

Glides when he creeps,
sly when he speaks.

Charm that allures,
but is his heart pure?

A cool picture of a real swagger:thumbsup:

an alluring charm :wink:
Moves like jaggershades
Looks that could disarmdrool
A sly as a foxsmokin
Could he open a Pandora's boxscared
Danger! Danger!pitchfork
Girls beware....:wink: flowerforyou

Cool poem Techno:thumbsup: drinker

no photo
Sun 04/30/17 08:26 PM
A beautiful and touching poem Luwaving happy flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/30/17 01:11 PM
I believe so , I am humanhappy laugh sad I definitely laugh and cry laugh sad
Nice poem Joedrinker happy :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 04/30/17 12:55 PM

Yes, you! just wanna ask, how's mingle doing in your life so far?

I keep coming back when I am not busy. Mingle keeps me entertained and I love reading posts here in the forum. Some are interesting, others, uhmm not so :tongue: but it's really great to read and learn so much about people , behaviors, life, culture and different views . Every opinion here mattershappy drinker

no photo
Sun 04/30/17 12:41 PM
Everyday is a learning process for me.... Everything has a purpose or reason for its existence. I try to open my mind and heart to all reasons, and wishing I could learn and gather more wisdom. Today I learned to not give up when things go wrong and don't work the way we planned it , or when something failed or unexpected things happen to blow your plans.... there is a always a solution to the problem , you just have to exert effort in exploring all the means and ways and be determined to achieve something and become productive for the day . I told myself, nope I'm not gonna give up, I have to do something, I'll make a way somehow, I'll try... I didhappy I didn't waste my time todaydrinker , so glad it's a fulfilling and productive dayhappy

no photo
Sat 04/29/17 09:55 AM

Is it ok for a woman to search for ,"the one". Or should she just wait to be found?

I believe in Serendipity......finding something good without looking for it. I may sound like a hopeless romantic but we cannot force love to happen, it just happens. No matter how hard you try to search for love if something is not meant it will never happen. But I'm not saying you will never do anything, you can start from here, a dating site doesn't mean you are looking , you maybe here and just waiting to be found. Being here can open more possibilities for you, a higher chance to meet "the one"happy flowerforyou life offers limitless possibilities, just open your heart and mind with extra carehappy enjoy what life brings you. Don't look too hard, sometimes waiting could be difficult but it could be worth it:wink: waving

no photo
Fri 04/28/17 05:13 PM

Need some one who can be with me for an emotional attachment and support to what we both land upon

oops becareful....please secure your harness before you jump or you might fall in the Never Never landhappy drinker peacehappy waving

no photo
Fri 04/28/17 05:04 PM
Beautiful poem:thumbsup: drinker

no photo
Fri 04/28/17 04:58 PM

Heard love is in air.. but I don't see.. wish could feel soon

Love is an intangible thing.... don't long to see it, it will never be seen.....wish to feel it.....you might, but must start to feel it in your heart .... Fill your heart with love, share it around you and let everyone feel it in the air around you and everywherehappy drinker :heart:

no photo
Fri 04/28/17 04:47 PM
“I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.”
— Walt Disney

"Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.”
— Harvey Mackay

no photo
Fri 04/28/17 04:38 PM

I have never dated a co-worker. In business ethics, the company always has a policy in the prohibition of romance in the workplace. I don't think it would be healthy to date a colleague. If you don't want to be the talk of the town , better find someone outside your working environment.....always maintain respect and professionalism.

I agree, thanks for sharing dolphin

flowerforyou waving

no photo
Fri 04/28/17 04:35 PM
We are all beautiful in the eyes of our Creator. But it will be only you who can make yourself bad or good looking. We are all unique in our own special wayhappy drinker

no photo
Fri 04/28/17 04:24 PM
I have never dated a co-worker. In business ethics, the company always has a policy in the prohibition of romance in the workplace. I don't think it would be healthy to date a colleague. If you don't want to be the talk of the town , better find someone outside your working environment.....always maintain respect and professionalism.

no photo
Fri 04/28/17 04:08 PM
No need to say anything Cheeriosoo....just close your eyes and silently wish upon a starhappy laugh :tongue:

no photo
Fri 04/28/17 04:04 PM
Coffee.....a relaxing atmosphere where you could both feel comfortable talking to each other .

no photo
Fri 04/28/17 03:43 PM
Thanks Joe, yes it's sunshine ..... A symbol of HOPE in life :) positivity as alwayshappy

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25