Community > Posts By > KylePhxAz

KylePhxAz's photo
Thu 07/16/09 12:13 AM
Not to sure my man, But I can say this about cheating....

ITS WRONG TO CHEAT! It will catch up with you if your a cheater.

If you want alittle better advice Elaborate on your situation it can help you out ALOT!:smile:

KylePhxAz's photo
Thu 07/16/09 12:09 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: LOL!happy Everyone here helped its a great thing too!drinker drinker biggrin

KylePhxAz's photo
Wed 07/15/09 11:57 PM

Good for you man

You remember my advice? Glad ya didnt take it.

Cuz I'm moving back to Ohio...my "best friend" who is an ex is in Knoxville:banana: drool rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thanks Billy! Yea Actually i did take your advice and first,which i believe was to sit her down and talk to her. That didnt reallly get me anywhere lol. But thats ok cause having that conversation made me realize what I had to do and that was MOVE OUT!!! So its all good my man. Thanks again

KylePhxAz's photo
Wed 07/15/09 11:46 PM

Congratulations and good for you!!!drinker

THanks THANKS AND MORE THANKS!

KylePhxAz's photo
Wed 07/15/09 11:34 PM
Yes I did it....

About 10 days ago I posted a topic/situation of mine "Can I live with an Ex and still be friends" In the dating and relationship forum.

After exsplaining my situation, most of the advice I got was "Get out of this disaster and you will be ok".

Well I did, I moved out of my apartment and must say I feel great. I can now say that I stand my ground for how I feel and thats that!

I would like to give a BIG THANKS to Yellowrose10 for helping me see that I needed to do what I needed to do. I feel very proud,happy, and excited for myself. Im finally free of stress and depression.

Again Thanks Mingle members for the advice and help I'm so glad to know that even people I don't know can help me in times of need. THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!

Next step: Finding that Arizona girl to share good bigsmile bigsmile times flowerforyou flowerforyou withdrinker drinker

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/12/09 03:33 PM
You got this Rose I have faith and believe that you can! GOOD LUCKflowerforyou

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:37 PM
Just looking for a new crowd of people to hang out with, Also lookin for that right girl just to get to know and have some conversation. Just let me know so we can make a plan of some sort.....

KylePhxAz's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:24 AM
Just added some new camping pics from michigan camping and conoeing its was a blast do you think so?

KylePhxAz's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:18 AM

God wont stop you doing whatever u want to do that is free will. You can call me diluted if you want but I do believe in Him and I dont like it one bit being told what to do, thats the thing now I want to do the things of God.
I'm sorry you have had a bad experience with church and people in the churches. And there are some out there who are in it for all the wrong reasons and shame on them. But the thing is one day they will have to answer for what they have done and so will we. I do hope you change your mind and dont give up on Him, He wont give up on You.

I would never call you diluted . . . unless of course you where chopped up and mixed into a solution.

to be honest there are
3 good reasons that i went form pentecostal to agnostic.
1 i refuse to accept teh one world voice/one world choice of teh end times
2 i will never respect anyone who thinks george w bush was a decent president and tells me he did gods work.
3 churchs feed you there own man made dogma of endless crap and doctrine, in other words their way of tricking you outta every dime you get for some quick to dispose of ministy purpose.

Sounds more like you have problems with people, rather than God.

I don't see God having to do with any of your points.
Yes, but we have to ask the begged question.

Can people EVER know the will of god? If not then all forms of worship are useless and are by there very nature man made.

Perhaps gods will is that we exercise free will.

In which case... Proceed as you will.(cause no harm be not harmed)

I believe i can be of some help here.

I know it can be hard to keep faith in God when adversity hits your life, But remember when it does its just God trying to get you closer to Him. When your haveing difficulty's in life God wants you to turn to Him for needs. He is there for you I know it and always will be. Have faith brother and take the next step knowing that God has a greater plan for you ahead. Just make sure when you take that step that you take it with His Guidence. I'll put you in my prayers.

KylePhxAz's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:39 AM

So I am a guy right. Not like you couldn't tell from my pic. I like to think I'm an oddball when it comes to music. I also insist I have a very wide interest in muzak. I'll listen to anything that sounds good to me like most normal folks. We listen to what we like right. So I'll ask a question now, why do we like the muzak we like? Feel free to answer that however you wish.

Moving on, the reason I think I'm an oddball when it comes to muzak is because I am not too fond of a lot of female muzak artists. I do like some mind you but more often then not I will not even give the song or artist much of a chance. I like guy singers, I'm not going to ask ("does that make me gay?") cause that is certainly not the case. I will ask is this common among other guys? again answer anyway you wish.

If your a female you may reverse this whole issue and answer as well.

Also I am big on romantic songs. I do believe in romance and the power of love (real love)

So as it stands the music I like most is romantic songs that are sung by guys. So am I an oddball?

Alright,to just answer the questions!
First your not an odd-ball cause i'd have to say i like guy singers more than girls and I do not consider myself an odd-ball. I have the same problem when it comes to giving lady singers a chance, not sure why other than i feel that when guys sing and i listen i can understand it better,(maybe?)lol. I'm Not a romantic song guy though. I like Ska,hip-hop,rap,raggae,pretty much everything accept COUNTRY!

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 10:49 PM
Well I can tell u im totally down to give it a shot i just need help getting started and the motivation from somone to get it goin for me. As far as knowing alot about it, i dont know alot but i've watched some good fights all around. I just want to do get into it cause i think it would be a great hobbie to let some stress,anger,depression out. So if ur interested in training one day im in Avondale lol.

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 10:01 PM
Alright. I'd like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH ROSE and everyone else. I'm Going to do my best at what i have to do. I really hope this all works out for me and i will let you know when it does. Thanks again. Time for a soke in the Hot tub ill Be back soon to talk more i think. IF not thanks a tun.

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:53 PM
HAHA wouldnt that be a site. It's about time i told strangers about me and my situation cause I would sit in my room beating myself up hearing everyone say its all ok You can make this work. The only reason I have not posted this sooner is because i knew i would get the truth from you guys. Its greatly appreciated. But its hurting knowing its going to end between us for good. And How can you not accept when she comes crying back to me?

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:43 PM

ok Kyle...tell me (honestly) what you would feel guilty about.

Guilty for losing 2 friends that i really do care about especially before this happened. Shes been a friend for some time now and to lose it would make me feel even worse and guilty cause i didnt try to keep it friendly....

you didn't do anything to lose the friendship, they did. i think it's crappy your roommate took up with her and it's crappy she took up with him. if you must live there for financial reasons, treat them as roommates, not as friends, to make it easier on yourself.

You know it is crappy cause i called them both out on it and they both through it back in my face saying "You think we would all live here and not become friends" Its a 2v1 all the time and its unbeatable. I say i feel like a 3rd person and they say "Your making urself feel that way not us". Its just BS its a lose lose scenario for me and i cant get away from it.

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:40 PM
Alright I believe i can do that, In fact you know rose You are the first person to actually give it to me straight forward. Your the first person to tell me to move out. everyone else tells me "U can make it work blah blah blah yada yada yada".

One other question? Is this situation of mine intense or what? I feel like it's wicked hard. And being so in-exspeirenced with relationships im soo struggled!

Not getting invovled with girls young was such a bad move on my part. I have Regret in my life now and nver did before this. Its just to much to handle at one time. All these feeling of love,stress,depression,regret,and loss. How can One person handle it all?

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:29 PM
Well The three of us are on the lease. and with my finances right now living on my own or even moving out right now just wouldnt be able to happen. So until i can actually do this. What advice do you have for me to get through the next few months??

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:23 PM

ok Kyle...tell me (honestly) what you would feel guilty about.

Guilty for losing 2 friends that i really do care about especially before this happened. Shes been a friend for some time now and to lose it would make me feel even worse and guilty cause i didnt try to keep it friendly....

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:19 PM

Running is out of the question This place in AZ is all i got right now and its my life my home now. My Job is very importent to me and its where im at now. I've worked to hard to just drop what I have going on. And I want the friend ship to work out. If i go back with a new attitude i hope she will follow it but i would hate it if she uses it against me. From what i here women are better at game playing lol.

wrong wrong wrong Kyle. for whatever reason...she is on a different path and only she can change what she does....not you. you are better than that....why would you go through this with someone not into what you want???? would you want her doing this to you if the roles were reversed????

seriously...listen to me. either you move out or have her move out...then start your life and learn to be happy with yourself first and not depend on someone to make you happy

Damn girl Your really making me think about this and its making me really nervous. I feel like i would have guilt in my life if i were to do somthing like your saying. Im thinking as im sitting here and its all about letting this girl go. But would i have guilt?

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:16 PM

ok Kyle...I'm a blunt kinda girl. you are having trouble because your mindset. yes it takes time...but you have to work on it as well. don't just think it will happen over night. and coming back from vacation...knowing you are coming back to her living there....doesn't help. seriously...get your own place. if she isn't on the lease (check with your state) but most states require a 30 day notice for month to month. if she isn't on the lease...then that is what she would be since she is living there. but as long as she is there...you can't move on.

i agree. if you were away from her, it'd still be hard, but you wouldn't have to see her everyday and suffer.

I understand that it would help doing this. I suppose i could put it out there as an option but i feel its going to be harder than it sounds. ADVERSITY has struck my life at the wrong time and I AM Lost at how to resolve this issue, Im to young to have this stress and heartache. Does anyone actually think its possible to get through this without running???????

KylePhxAz's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:09 PM
Running is out of the question This place in AZ is all i got right now and its my life my home now. My Job is very importent to me and its where im at now. I've worked to hard to just drop what I have going on. And I want the friend ship to work out. If i go back with a new attitude i hope she will follow it but i would hate it if she uses it against me. From what i here women are better at game playing lol.

Previous 1