Community > Posts By > kidatheart70

kidatheart70's photo
Mon 12/29/08 04:06 PM

evaluate how much actual history you have with said person, the nature, and relationship, professional/personal ,
how clear were the agreements,
how obvious is the avoidance.

call. email. maybe even notify local authorities if you know they are in any way a health risk, find out if anyone you know in common knows how they are.

if avoidance is obvious, that is a message in itself.
my call is to respect that, for a reasonable period, and i have to admit i would like to know that any person i shared myself intimately with , would have the respect for me as well to give some communication, even if to say they had no words.

sometimes life is overwhelming in ways we are unprepared for, sometimes we surprise ourselves as we wake up one morning and don't recognize who is looking back in the mirror, we don't want to expose someone we love to our own internal confusion...no excuses ...it just happens...it's plainly human.

smile2 Very thoughtful advicesmile2

Yeah, she's good!:tongue:

Perhaps I should call her.:thumbsup:

kidatheart70's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:53 PM
Merry Christmas Everybody!flowerforyou drinker

Happy New Year too!:banana: drinks

kidatheart70's photo
Sat 12/20/08 09:26 PM
Edited by kidatheart70 on Sat 12/20/08 09:27 PM

:)

glasses smokin drinker

Queensland girls.....

..........ROCK!

All Aussie girls rock! drinker

flowerforyou :tongue:

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:11 PM

Damn! It is quiet around here!!!noway

Damn!drool

waving

Damn!! Take a deep breath Kid!!flowerforyou
waving

If I breathe any deeper I'll fall of my damn chair.rofl

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:06 PM

Damn! It is quiet around here!!!noway

Damn!drool

waving

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:03 PM

rocket

Rrrrrrr:tongue:

flowerforyou

kidatheart70's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:35 PM

Most believe there is a perfect person for them out there in the world. Some call these people soul mates.

However.....
Most people marry people that live near them. People they work with or go to school with...etc. (so says a website on marriage statistics). Look at how many people marry their H.S. sweethearts. I bet most of these people would say their spouse is their true love or soul mate.

So it seems most people's true love or soul mate just happens to live nearby. Really?

Seems to me that we create love, not find it. We find someone who is closest to what we want and then we find things to love about them. We create and build love.

If we really only feel in love with that one perfect person we would have a heck of a time finding that person in this big world. Then they might be married to THEIR soul mate.

What do you think? Are you searching for your one and only soul mate or are you searching for just a good person that you will then create love with?

Hey Lisa!! Great to see you again!!

Ms. Mindy Mindy~
You stated in the post that I quoted that you found the info on a website...that would be your source.

also, on a side note..when you use words like "most" that implies that you have some source that would confirm it as fact...

IF, in fact, this is just your own opinion or hypothesis, then what research or statistical set of demographics do you base your opinion on?

Several times you mention that "most people" blah, blah,blah...

How many people is "most" people, or what "most" people...

I still do not agree with you about "creating" love...nor, do I agree with any of the "most" people theories that you seem to embrace...

Thanks for asking!!!

Why so hostile?scared

kidatheart70's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:22 PM
Too much pressure, I think I'll pass, but good luck with that.:tongue:

kidatheart70's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:18 PM
Edited by kidatheart70 on Fri 11/21/08 05:20 PM

kidatheart70

Out of 6 billion people I'll bet I have at least a million "soul mates" out there, just not a single one anywhere near me.laugh

A million soul mates? I've never heard anyone say that before. That would make your job easier.

Good luck. Seriously.

Ummm, I might have been exaggerating a little.:wink:

I honestly don't believe that there's just one person that would be an ideal match for anyone though. Things have changed since our parents and their parents dated, married and all that. We have too many choices nowadys, and seem to be ultra picky about who we date and end up with, or just pick any random lunatic and give it a go.rofl
Usually with disasterous results.brokenheart

kidatheart70's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:12 PM
Out of 6 billion people I'll bet I have at least a million "soul mates" out there, just not a single one anywhere near me.laugh

:tongue: waving

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 11/12/08 10:23 PM

That's your story that you are going to stick to?...:laughing: :laughing:

I stick to a lot of things, but stories are ever evolving.laugh

:tongue:

Like my Daddy always says..There is 7 different ways to tell a story and I am telling this one....biggrin winking tongue2

Hmmm, how does it end?smooched

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 11/12/08 10:19 PM

That's your story that you are going to stick to?...:laughing: :laughing:

I stick to a lot of things, but stories are ever evolving.laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 11/12/08 10:06 PM

Kid-o-mine....flowerforyou

Still got that truck eh?...biggrin

Last time that I saw it you had left me standing beside the road as you roared off into the sunset....:laughing:

Me? No, never....must have been some other guy that looked like me.:wink: laugh

flowerforyou

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 11/12/08 10:01 PM
Hi Polsondrinker

Thought I'd pop in and see what's happening. :smile:

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 11/12/08 09:57 PM
So this is where everyone is at.rofl

waving

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 11/12/08 09:54 PM
flowerforyou smooched :wink:

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 11/12/08 09:51 PM

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 11/12/08 08:24 PM
I was a golf club in my last life, and a rock in the one before. I can't remember anything earlier than that.:tongue:

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 11/12/08 07:46 PM

Who you are...followed by how you look.
Kat

Hello Katflowerforyou waving

Looks are secondary to a number of things.:thumbsup:

kidatheart70's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:17 AM
Hi Grey, TTO, ESwaving

I'm good, how are y'all doin'?

Been working and busy with stuff. Still in Alberta, but hopefully not for too long. :tongue:

drinks flowers :banana:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25