Community > Posts By > kidatheart70

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:12 PM
Freeeeedom!!!drinker

laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:57 PM
Edited by kidatheart70 on Wed 05/07/08 07:58 PM

If he thinks Americans abuse Hawaiians wait untill he sees how gypsy treats the Cabana boys!!laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:49 PM
Yup, and you thought beavers were cute and friendly.:wink: laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:38 PM

Charge more to the those who come as tourists? Tourism drops and leads to an even faster economic decline.

How long before Hawaii asks to return to the Union or that another nation take them on?

We could use a nice warm Province.

I second the motion!drinker

Lets trade part of Saskatchewan for it!laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:37 PM
Some people are nothing more than animals that learned to walk upright and speak. Now they're online.
Bloody savages.grumble

kidatheart70's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:14 AM
Hello Canadaflowerforyou drinker

Hi Everybodyflowerforyou drinker

Still alive, although some bug has been trying desperately to terminate my existance.laugh (just the sniffles)

Haven't started moving yet, work is taking over again. grumble Hope this doesn't turn into another sunny slave labour summer like the last 10. laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:06 AM

Hey lets PRAY at the pumps!!! Maybe God will do something about it!!! noway noway

God did do something about it... he spoke to George Bush and told him to invade Iraq

noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

Good one!! But I really think George W got those orders from his daddy! noway :tongue: laugh laugh

In any case, someone impersonating God has been talking to the Bush family. Its probably an alien. Or Satan himself... or one of his Hench demons. Seriously.

JB

I think that would be D!ck Cheney.laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:53 AM
I won't rely on the government to do anything other than tax me!laugh
They don't work for me, they work for the oil companies.:wink:

kidatheart70's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:13 PM
I'm not a Bedouin and don't own a camel.laugh

I need gasoline, so Caesar gets his whether I like it or not.grumble

kidatheart70's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:03 PM
"Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's"

Just never thought Caesar would be a bunch of thieves in suits peddling oil!laugh

I kinda like Led Zeppelin better though,

"Cryin' won't help ya, and prayin' won't do ya no good"

kidatheart70's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:32 PM
Yup, it's always somebody else's fault.:wink: laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Mon 05/05/08 01:13 PM
flowerforyou :tongue:

kidatheart70's photo
Mon 05/05/08 01:13 PM
About $250. I always have enough cash to cover any purchases even if I plan on using a debit card. The machines don't always work and cards fail.
I had it happen at my accountants office last week. The card reader wouldn't work for whatever reason and had to pay cash. It was a good thing I had enough to cover it although that meant not buying a garage door that day.laugh

Helloflowerforyou

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/04/08 11:35 PM

if you read my post I said the war on drugs dont work but it is the law of the land. You don't change a law by breaking it you change it in the legislature. As long as it is the law obey it and you will stay out of jail. Break it and you go to jail.

As far as fascists being conservatives, look up the definition of conservative and liberal and then you will see where they fit. They weren't communists but they were definately liberal in that they wanted to change the existing government. Conservatives are for the status quo.

The reason there is less violence in Amsterdam is because drugs are sort of legal there, here we have to keep learning the same stupid lesson, prohibition don't work. It didn't work with booze, it isn't working with drugs and it sure as hell wont work with guns either when they get around to them. But today in the U.S. they happen to be illegal and anyone who uses drugs is supporting the violence associated with the illegal drug traffic. Do the crime, do the time and quit whinning or go to Amsterdam and have a ball.

BS! By your analogy anyone eating vegetables is supporting illegal immigration.laugh
Best way to get rid of stupid laws is to take them to court, but unfortunately to beat the laws against smoking a joint you would need billions.
Better off growing your own veggiessmokin

Look out for the lefty tomatos GF!laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/04/08 09:28 PM
I wonder if Hillary ever inhaled.huh

laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/04/08 09:14 PM
flowerforyou :heart:

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/04/08 09:13 PM

Masters of the Universe!devil