I'm not gone forever.:wink:

kidatheart70's photo
Mon 05/12/08 01:06 PM
Helloflowerforyou drinker

Nothing new to report, just another day above ground.:tongue:

kidatheart70's photo
Mon 05/12/08 01:04 PM

He's still ignoring me!sad

it could be wise to ignore this whole thread and the op who started it.....

all our words are twisted out of their meaning and we have been set up to sabotage ourselves by responding to such a ridiculous waste of time....

laugh

You might be right dear.flowerforyou

Maybe the true motivation of this thread has already been exposed. No need for an answer from the one that's ignoring me. Everyone else here can read the thread and make up their own minds.bigsmile

I'm sure the sun is still shining in Saudi Arabia!:wink:

kidatheart70's photo
Mon 05/12/08 12:23 AM
He's still ignoring me!sad

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 06:40 PM
Obviously comprehension is an issue as well.laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 06:36 PM
I think someone is ignoring me now.laugh That or someone forgot how to read.:wink:

Have a great evening!flowerforyou

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 06:11 PM
flowerforyou smooched

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 05:54 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Actually my eyes were elsewhere.:tongue: blushing

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 05:41 PM

grumble heading to the corner to look for my imagination laugh laugh laugh

Need help?:tongue:

Hi Jaxflowerforyou

with a few things :wink: blushing

Uh oh! My imagination is about to run wild!:tongue: laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 05:38 PM

grumble heading to the corner to look for my imagination laugh laugh laugh

Need help?:tongue:

Hi Jaxflowerforyou

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 05:35 PM

if that happened this thread would have died off long ago, if people read instead of trying to read into the assignment (which was optional) laugh

That would be too easy!laugh

Where's your imagination?:tongue:

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 05:27 PM

I wonder if there's anyone of any other religion that's upset about this or not.
I don't hear anyone else whining about it!laugh

it doesnt matter what any other religion thinks or believes. Christians as a group believe, have faith in, feel the truth to be, that if they deny there god or what their god decrees, then they will go to hell for all eternity. And the constitution grants them the right to believe this if they want to, and to believe it without being harrassed, persecuted, held to a different standard, or anything else under the freedom of religion.

Are you going to start trying to suggest that we start voting on who gets to exercise the constitutional rights and who doesnt? Cause that is exactly what you suggested.

What do you mean it doesn't matter what any other religion thinks or believes? huh

That's not at all what I suggested. How do you infer that from what I wrote? Are you able to comprehend English?

You said you dont hear anyone else whining about it (anyone else meaning any ohter religion). This infers that christians beliefs don't matter unless other religions agree with them or back them up.

It means I don't hear anyone else whining about it!

I even wrote in plain English! Nothing to infer there, just read and comprehend.

"it doesnt matter what any other religion thinks or believes."

I'd like to hear your explanation for this! Are you suggesting that no other religion matter other than christianity?

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 05:00 PM

I wonder if there's anyone of any other religion that's upset about this or not.

it doesnt matter what any other religion thinks or believes. Christians as a group believe, have faith in, feel the truth to be, that if they deny there god or what their god decrees, then they will go to hell for all eternity. And the constitution grants them the right to believe this if they want to, and to believe it without being harrassed, persecuted, held to a different standard, or anything else under the freedom of religion.

Are you going to start trying to suggest that we start voting on who gets to exercise the constitutional rights and who doesnt? Cause that is exactly what you suggested.

What do you mean it doesn't matter what any other religion thinks or believes? huh

That's not at all what I suggested. How do you infer that from what I wrote? Are you able to comprehend English?

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:58 PM

hey I heard somewhere that Saudi Arabia is nice and warm this time of year!laugh laugh laugh

what's funny is that it has nothing to do with them personally but they want to force feed the issue.flowerforyou

Well I do like the idea of sunshine and warmth, but not to keen on not being able choose which entity or lack thereof I want to worship. :wink:

I hope that never happens here, even as much as some fanatics would like to see it.

Freedom!drinker

flowerforyou

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:33 PM

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:11 PM
I hear Saudi Arabia is nice and warm this time of year!drinker laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:11 AM
flowerforyou drinker

:tongue:

kidatheart70's photo
Sat 05/10/08 02:38 PM
Edited by kidatheart70 on Sat 05/10/08 02:38 PM
Canada should have done this years ago.grumble

We have plenty of oil and we should be selling it for a profit to benefit our country, not subsidising others.

kidatheart70's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:16 AM
flowerforyou drinker

kidatheart70's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:02 AM
It's all about egos.:wink:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25