Community > Posts By > kidatheart70

kidatheart70's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:51 PM

Now remind me what any of this has to do with the OP ... or with your self-appointed purpose of putting the religious flock on the path of righteousness...as defined by you ...

Uhhhhh.... ditto!!! :tongue:

The only labels being applied here are being done so by yourself, funches.

Character assessment is an absolute necessity for any form of character assassination to be had. Labels such as the ones that you continually place upon people clearly show that you would be the one who is assessing one's character.

Just because one may express uncomfort concerning the content and/or the style of another's expression(s) does not necessarily constitute personal judgement, nor any character assassination.

Therefore, I fail to see your point in all this. :wink:

well "creativesoul" the whole matter can be cleared up if "artgurl" just answer that simple question ...if she answer no then she condemns herself but if she answers yes she condemns you ....this is so exciting and so shakespearean

It's not exciting and Shakespearean, it's stupidity and you're causing it!laugh
So anxious to "win" yet you haven't a clue. Where's the thumbs down emoticon when you need it?:tongue:

kidatheart70's photo
Mon 05/19/08 12:32 PM
flowerforyou :heart: smooched

kidatheart70's photo
Sun 05/18/08 02:21 PM

I am going to need more than a crystal ball if you continue to want me to answer for someone else...

But the time I remember ... he made the determination himself... as soon as he wrote a comment he was disappointed in himself and set about correcting the situation.

since you seen the behavior in question then there is no need for a crystal ball... so would you agree that creativesoul at times would {in your words} degenerate into something that is less than honouring of the individuals ...

To even ask such a question is less than honouring and rather rude.

kidatheart70's photo
Sat 05/17/08 03:00 AM
flowerforyou :heart:

:tongue:

kidatheart70's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:20 PM

Are you smiling?:tongue:

yep..be afraid..bigsmile

laugh

Is this going to hurt?:tongue:

no no....well mabye...ok just a little....

Be gentle....blushing

kidatheart70's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:08 PM

yep..be afraid..bigsmile

laugh

Is this going to hurt?:tongue:

kidatheart70's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:02 PM

kidatheart70's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:14 AM
Working like a dog!laugh

Have a great day Greyflowerforyou

kidatheart70's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:58 AM
Hello Greyflowerforyou

2:55am and way past my bedtime.laugh

I'll grab my sleeping bag and join you. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.yawn

kidatheart70's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:17 AM
Hi ESflowerforyou

drinker smooched

kidatheart70's photo
Fri 05/16/08 12:11 AM
Why would it scare someone?flowerforyou

kidatheart70's photo
Thu 05/15/08 08:15 PM
Edited by kidatheart70 on Thu 05/15/08 08:16 PM
ooops! Still getting used to my new laptop.blushing

kidatheart70's photo
Thu 05/15/08 08:15 PM
Apparently so!laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:27 PM
Apparently...rust.:tongue: laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Thu 05/15/08 07:23 PM

I've thought about this argument, and I believe I have a good point. First the Bible was written how long ago? Most literature is not written with the typical evolution of man/woman (topography, geography, social settings, etc.) so it was not written for taking into account that certain actions would lead to certain outcomes. It is a good basis but shouldn't be followed word for word. Just my opinion.

There were gays and lesbians in biblical times as well.
Maybe the guys that wrote and rewrote the book were homophobes.laugh

kidatheart70's photo
Thu 05/15/08 06:55 PM
flowerforyou

kidatheart70's photo
Thu 05/15/08 06:54 PM
Some people here know I don't have much use for the bible or deities, but for those of you who believe, doesn't it say "above all gain understanding" somewhere in there?flowerforyou

I don't see a problem with gays and lesbians getting married at all. Here in Canada it's been legal for quite some time.

Time to get out of the dark ages!drinker

kidatheart70's photo
Thu 05/15/08 06:45 PM

Come on guys, there has to more of us than this! Calling all Washingtonianslaugh

<<----waving wildly...Me! Me! I'm from Washington....

flowerforyou

kidatheart70's photo
Tue 05/13/08 11:40 PM
Actually you might want to check into that Fanta. The US does sell weapons to a lot of other countries. South American and African countries as well as former Soviet states. Along with training, cash and ammo.
Very little transparency so accurate numbers are difficult to find and some are under the table so they may not even be traceable.
Some have even been sold to terrorists in Africa! The same countries where the US was hoping to be getting some oil from.smokin

kidatheart70's photo
Mon 05/12/08 02:34 PM
Ahhh, my neighbours!drinker

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25