Wed 02/17/16 02:37 PM
agree on that... wise judgement is a fair one

czery's photo
Wed 02/17/16 02:28 PM

a message to those who think they have the right to judge others
even if they dont know them ..
im muslim ... but im not terrorist
im muslim ... but i dont like what the islamic state do
im muslim ... but i love people and don`t want to let any space inside my heart for hate
im muslim ... but i love others , and love to forgive
im muslim ... but i have a heart that love and forgive and cry
im muslim ... but i cant judge you if i dont know you
im muslim ... but im romantic and love flowers and butterflies
im muslim ... and get to know me before you judge me , cause you dont love that some one judges you before he knows you !

thanks for reading flowerforyou

im a christion and i feel u... not all muslims are terrorist and likes people to suffer..ive meet filipino-muslims they help others and gave food to strangers..they talk with christians and laughing unlike others... so people dont generalize it, some muslims are good but some are not just like not all christians are good.
thanks a lot my friend , i hope that all people in this world read what i wrote cause only god knows that muslim terrorists over the world are not real muslims , they just use islam to make people hate it and hate muslims :(

No problem, I understand you. :) Just keep on going, God is with you. There's just people who are so judgmental, who discrimate a lot and racist, we cant change them. That's who they are though it hurts us what they say about us we should just ignore them. Remember a dog wont bark if he knows the person.

czery's photo
Wed 02/17/16 04:49 AM

So I don't have kids of my own, but I have noticed that at some point, the relationship between my mom and I evolved from Mother/daughter relationship to a weird adult friendship where sometimes I mother her and other times,she mothers me.

Has that transition taken place between you and your young adult kids? And if so, do you enjoy the bond you share with your kids as adults more than you enjoyed that disarming bond in the parent/ child dynamic?

i wish to experience this with my mother...but yeah its hard to open up and be close to someone who never raised you

Sorry to hear that sweetie. I hope the love of your grandparents helps a bit flowerforyou

They fill the parents role and love I havent get from my parents. Im blessed to have them together with my aunties. But still parents love is different.

czery's photo
Tue 02/16/16 08:58 PM
im sitting prettily then i remember ive still have clothes to wash...then i thought ive finish washing already

czery's photo
Tue 02/16/16 08:51 PM
Edited by czery on Tue 02/16/16 08:56 PM
were thinking of baby girl names but what if its a boy?? rofl rofl

czery's photo
Tue 02/16/16 08:45 PM
hmmm what should be a nice baby name...am helping my friend brylle think of baby names

czery's photo
Tue 02/16/16 07:42 PM

So I don't have kids of my own, but I have noticed that at some point, the relationship between my mom and I evolved from Mother/daughter relationship to a weird adult friendship where sometimes I mother her and other times,she mothers me.

Has that transition taken place between you and your young adult kids? And if so, do you enjoy the bond you share with your kids as adults more than you enjoyed that disarming bond in the parent/ child dynamic?

i wish to experience this with my mother...but yeah its hard to open up and be close to someone who never raised you

czery's photo
Tue 02/16/16 06:42 PM
being bubbly :) can crack jokes in unexpected moments that can cause my friends and family to laugh

czery's photo
Tue 02/16/16 06:36 PM

Dear ----,

I figured with the time difference between us, one thing that could make this work (and I am very eager to see where this would go) is for me to write you letters. I know you said you are not much of a writer so feel fine sending me one-sentence replies. Seriously, I won’t mind :) I think letters - or at least long emails - should make a comeback, don’t you? It is the perfect way to tell someone you’re thinking of them offline.

Sorry for not being upfront about my name, unlike you. Don’t worry the pictures and other profile info are real. Got to be careful with the new dangers/annoyances modern tech brings. You won’t believe half of the IM’s I receive. Not revealing my real name is my way of distancing myself from the unpleasantness of objectification and it’s like the nastiness cannot touch me because they don’t really know who I am.

So imagine my relief when I discovered that someone with zero social media presence is a real, genuine, living, breathing person; a guy full of passion and dedication to his profession that he gets recognized for it. You didn’t tell me you were Iron Man. LOL. :) Well, I guess heroes are allowed their secrets.

I wish I could say the same thing about me. That I’m up there with the best at what I do, or that I’m a real hot girl you wouldn’t believe. Hahahaha. I think I look alright and can occasionally look good in photos provided I am dolled up a bit, the camera is in the right angle, and I’m receiving the right light. LOL. But it’s important for me that you know I don’t wake up looking like that. I have messy curls, I wear glasses sometimes, I can have break outs, my skin rashes a lot with abrupt changes in temperature, my weight fluctuates.

I have learned to embrace my averageness as I have walked through life and I’m hoping to be liked for my winning personality. Hahahaha. So far you’ve been good at handling my often incoherent, winded and silly responses. Expect more of that soon. I’m looking forward to seeing a serious guy like you laugh and smile his self in stitches with me.

So these are my thoughts while my 4-year old nephew is invading my laptop to search for dinosaur videos on Youtube. :)

Xoxo
Olivia

Hi Olivia! Your letter is a frank one but is sweet. I smiled and laughed reading this. I feel you. :) Thank you for sharing this here. I hope you find the right one.

czery's photo
Tue 02/16/16 06:24 PM

Maybe they are not, maybe they are attracted to who she is as a person and she just happens to be a little overweight.

agree :)

czery's photo
Tue 02/16/16 03:57 PM
am eating this right now

Nilagang saging na saba (boiled plantain bananas)

Nilagang Saging na Saba, is one
simple comfort food that we used to
enjoy when fast-food was not in our
vocabulary. And to this date I could
say that it is still a regular merienda
in the countryside, Plantain bananas
are abundant in the Philippines and
they are always available in our city
wet markets. Banana-q, minatamis
na saging and turon are the more
popular method of cooking saba
aside from nilaga. Nilagang saging is