Community > Posts By > czery

czery's photo
Fri 02/12/16 03:32 PM
training

czery's photo
Fri 02/12/16 03:27 PM

i am both laugh sometimes im straight to the point, sometimes just give clues ;)

we're not smart enough for clues... just say what you want

it depends to the man though, if i want him to observe and be attentive i gave clues but when i know he has all ears in me im straight to the point.. Im the kind of a woman who dont want to repeat what I am saying when I want something.

yea, and most men are well known for their listening skills...ohwell

That's my point. So my being straight to point is, depends on what kind of man Im dealing with.

czery's photo
Fri 02/12/16 03:03 PM
aww sad :( sorry for that sir... i myself missed someone right now and upon reading your poem i missed him more..i miss my grandpa :(

czery's photo
Fri 02/12/16 02:59 PM
teenage stalkers yeah before but they are harmless they only stalked me at school and on social media..never been aggresive or even come near me but I saw them anywhere I am at school.(kinda awkward) Now? There's no one..(sigh in relief)

czery's photo
Fri 02/12/16 03:44 AM

So I am not sure if the women will feel comfortable answering this question, but I am going to throw it out there. Why do some women refrain from expressing exactly what they want from their mate? Why do they sometimes give clues as to what they really desire, as opposed to explicitly stating what they want? Is it a challenge to our mates to show more interest in us ;to maybe observe us more? Is it because we think we understand our mates' needs without being told and maybe we expect guys to do the same? What is the reason?

i am both laugh sometimes im straight to the point, sometimes just give clues ;)

we're not smart enough for clues... just say what you want

it depends to the man though, if i want him to observe and be attentive i gave clues but when i know he has all ears in me im straight to the point.. Im the kind of a woman who dont want to repeat what I am saying when I want something.

czery's photo
Fri 02/12/16 03:32 AM
yes helping my cousin do her project..so date is postponed
have u ever tried eating exotic food?

czery's photo
Fri 02/12/16 03:27 AM
slowly but surely

czery's photo
Fri 02/12/16 02:51 AM
relying

czery's photo
Thu 02/11/16 12:32 PM

So I am not sure if the women will feel comfortable answering this question, but I am going to throw it out there. Why do some women refrain from expressing exactly what they want from their mate? Why do they sometimes give clues as to what they really desire, as opposed to explicitly stating what they want? Is it a challenge to our mates to show more interest in us ;to maybe observe us more? Is it because we think we understand our mates' needs without being told and maybe we expect guys to do the same? What is the reason?

czery's photo
Tue 02/09/16 08:27 PM
Mourning

czery's photo
Tue 02/09/16 08:26 PM
terracotta

czery's photo
Tue 02/09/16 08:23 PM
card board

czery's photo
Tue 02/09/16 08:22 PM
tarp
hello mzrosie :)

czery's photo
Tue 02/09/16 08:18 PM
teller

czery's photo
Tue 02/09/16 08:13 PM
organizers

czery's photo
Tue 02/09/16 08:09 PM
missed it too

czery's photo
Tue 02/09/16 08:02 PM
yes...its easy to think if your not thinking too much
have u ever went to a beach wearing high heeled stellito?

czery's photo
Tue 02/09/16 07:55 PM
rank

czery's photo
Mon 02/08/16 08:51 PM
oh thats cool

czery's photo
Mon 02/08/16 08:40 PM
chocolate my comfort food