Sun 02/14/16 10:29 PM
:):wink:

czery's photo
Sun 02/14/16 05:41 PM

@Czery your answear motivated me and inspired in a way I ddnt think so (;

thank u :) keep being inspired and motivated..have a nice day

czery's photo
Sun 02/14/16 05:40 PM

👌👌👌nice answear the biggest sacrifice of the human kind ...it seems many of big idols and rebels start and strongly motivated by love many times not necessarily with a mate but their people and their sufferings ...,it's crazy when love so real it can make you do right or it can even make you do wrong ,it's truly the most powerful thing there is out their weather one wants to believe it or not in all reality love is all we need in life and the 70's era seem to have been getting that point till they where shut down by the man for reasons far beyond comprehending as to social benefits 😔

thats the power of love :)

czery's photo
Sun 02/14/16 05:38 PM

Well we're celebrating Valentines day today so yeah love is in the air. I've just read a post from my social media account that says "Who died because of Love?" The message said its been circulating for years but I've just read it yesterday laugh so to start with here's my answer:
For me the best answer is Jesus Christ. HE died in the cross, offered His own life for us humans to be save because of His love. He suffered, beated, nailed at the cross, stabbed and bleed to death. He did that for us. The love that cause many sinners to be saved and lived new life with God Almighty.

seems that Romeo and Juliet would be a better answer... jesus died for your sins, and because his father made him...
I want proof he died . Show me his bones :-)

are you a liberal? huh

why? :)

because i'm attracted to cute young liberals...

Liberal has many definations though if you mean not opposed in new ideas well I am not, Im eager to learn something new but touch of conservativeness is still there. :)

czery's photo
Sun 02/14/16 03:02 PM

happy valentines day too :) well im planning to date myself all alone in the kitchen laugh housechoreses are my valentine date rofl have a nice sunday

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU AND HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EITHER ALONE OR WITH FRIENDS. TOM

thanks i did...im al alone in the morning and with my cousins whole afternoon :)

czery's photo
Sun 02/14/16 02:46 PM

Well we're celebrating Valentines day today so yeah love is in the air. I've just read a post from my social media account that says "Who died because of Love?" The message said its been circulating for years but I've just read it yesterday laugh so to start with here's my answer:
For me the best answer is Jesus Christ. HE died in the cross, offered His own life for us humans to be save because of His love. He suffered, beated, nailed at the cross, stabbed and bleed to death. He did that for us. The love that cause many sinners to be saved and lived new life with God Almighty.

M-7:6 Berikan tidak apa yang kudus bagi anjing, tidak kamu cor mutiara kepada babi, supaya mereka menginjak-injak mereka di bawah kaki mereka, dan mengubah lagi dan membelah Anda. :angel:

err?? english please

czery's photo
Sun 02/14/16 02:43 PM

seems that Romeo and Juliet would be a better answer... jesus died for your sins, and because his father made him...

are you a liberal? huh

why? :)

czery's photo
Sun 02/14/16 02:40 PM

thats what the holy bible says :)

czery's photo
Sun 02/14/16 02:31 PM

Romeo and Juliet are on the list too... though for me its Jesus who fits the best answer

czery's photo
Sat 02/13/16 05:30 PM
did u know...i celebrates valentines alone? laugh rofl :cry:

czery's photo
Sat 02/13/16 05:27 PM
nope laugh theres no snow in philippines i wish id witness that i bet it would be a beautiful sight
have u ever witness a beautiful sunrise?

czery's photo
Sat 02/13/16 05:20 PM

Honorable

Hi Rosie waving

Exhausted

danger

czery's photo
Sat 02/13/16 05:08 PM
wailing

czery's photo
Sat 02/13/16 05:05 PM

czery's photo
Sat 02/13/16 04:48 PM
happy valentines day too :) well im planning to date myself all alone in the kitchen laugh housechoreses are my valentine date rofl have a nice sunday

czery's photo
Sat 02/13/16 04:48 PM
Edited by czery on Sat 02/13/16 04:49 PM

czery's photo
Fri 02/12/16 09:14 PM
valentines is not just for a day that should be everyday for lovers...so for me spending time together..walking at the beach under the moonlight or stargazing is much appreciated than fancy gifts

czery's photo
Fri 02/12/16 05:53 PM
yup so much fun though its super cold too
have u ever stayed over night at a resort didnt sleep for 24hrs and all u guys did was eating drinking and swimming?

czery's photo
Fri 02/12/16 03:35 PM
mother's love

czery's photo
Fri 02/12/16 03:33 PM
slowly dont rush