Community > Posts By > Zapchaser

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:31 PM

I'll check for your answer in the morning. Four worksites, three workers (temporarily til Obama gets to have em)and 5:00 am will roll around too quickly. Thanks winx, have a great night. :wink: flowerforyou

I'm confused. What answer?

Why do you think Obama's going to have them?

I asked you the same question twice.flowerforyou Here is the third time: Going back to your comment that McCain's personal life affects how you see his character in a negative way, how did you view Clinton's character with his marital infidelities?
Pertaining to my comment concerning employees, I was being facetious in a way. What I should say is that his economic policies will add great numbers of people to the unemployment lines, kill many small businesses, and increase the size of government. Anyone who thinks they will not have their taxes raised with either candidate is delusional as history shows.slaphead It is a question of who will raise your taxes more. At this stage of the game they are both just flapping their jaws and people hear from the chatter what they want to hear. Without going into each of their issues here, I will simply say that applying common sense alone should raise doubts as to whether they are being truthful. Example: Obama states that he will not raise taxes on the middle class. Seeing our HUGE deficit coupled with his desire to increase the size of government. Where do you think that money will come from? whoa
Don't forget about the Clinton question. :wink:
Clintons moral discretion occured after he was elected and we couldnt use it as a moral gage of his charector at an election. I think if the information of this was available it would have cost him alot of votes. We at least have the advantage to know about Mccain prior to putting him in office. I suppose it doesnt matter now since we wont have to worry about it.Looks like Obama has it in the bag. What actualy worries me more than Mccains indescretions is the medias ability to build this guy into some type of hero when it is well documented he was a poor pilot in the Navy and a collaborator when a POW. What did we do to deserve such poor charector in our supposed leaders?

You are delusional if you think Lewinsky was Clinton's first extramarital foray.
[/quote Duh if no one knowes about it are we to asume he is? come on zap get real. laugh

Seeing what you call "real", I would have to decline your request. Your reality would be better lived under the influence of LSD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knH-DVyOP_I
Party on Garth. noway

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:06 PM

I'll check for your answer in the morning. Four worksites, three workers (temporarily til Obama gets to have em)and 5:00 am will roll around too quickly. Thanks winx, have a great night. :wink: flowerforyou

I asked you the same question twice.flowerforyou Here is the third time: Going back to your comment that McCain's personal life affects how you see his character in a negative way, how did you view Clinton's character with his marital infidelities?
Pertaining to my comment concerning employees, I was being facetious in a way. What I should say is that his economic policies will add great numbers of people to the unemployment lines, kill many small businesses, and increase the size of government. Anyone who thinks they will not have their taxes raised with either candidate is delusional as history shows.slaphead It is a question of who will raise your taxes more. At this stage of the game they are both just flapping their jaws and people hear from the chatter what they want to hear. Without going into each of their issues here, I will simply say that applying common sense alone should raise doubts as to whether they are being truthful. Example: Obama states that he will not raise taxes on the middle class. Seeing our HUGE deficit coupled with his desire to increase the size of government. Where do you think that money will come from? whoa

I missed the editing.

I don't condone marital infidelity with anybody.

I highly recommend that you watch this. Obama tells "Joe Plumber" how he is going to affect small business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ym1-jkuZ8s

Thanks for your response winx. flowerforyou I agree. My personal opinion is that we need our elected leaders to be held to a higher standard, no matter what their party affiliation.
I am aware of "Joe the plumber" but I am Steve the carpenter. Obama will raise my taxes and I will be forced to raise my rates to make up for the loss. We all will.Higher prices in a poor economy means less work for small businesses. Less workers needed, etc., etc., etc. How does that help the economy? Raising taxes NEVER has stimulated the economy.That causes a cash flow crisis and at this time is a very dangerous thing to have happen.

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 10/16/08 05:58 PM

Clintons moral discretion occured after he was elected and we couldnt use it as a moral gage of his charector at an election. I think if the information of this was available it would have cost him alot of votes. We at least have the advantage to know about Mccain prior to putting him in office. I suppose it doesnt matter now since we wont have to worry about it.Looks like Obama has it in the bag. What actualy worries me more than Mccains indescretions is the medias ability to build this guy into some type of hero when it is well documented he was a poor pilot in the Navy and a collaborator when a POW. What did we do to deserve such poor charector in our supposed leaders?

You are delusional if you think Lewinsky was Clinton's first extramarital foray.

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 10/16/08 04:37 AM

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:55 PM

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:49 PM
Edited by Zapchaser on Wed 10/15/08 09:52 PM

That's what I thought. flowerforyou :wink:

That's what you thought? Excuse me?

I didn't know that I was supposed to be glued to the computer. Let me see...cook dinner, feed kid, kid's homework, laundry, watch a debate.

My very deepest apologies for not answering your question.

Did laundry, built three counter tops, painted four doors, watched the debate, answered four customer calls. No apology necessary.I am one of those small business owners that Obama wants to suck the revenue from so I will be forced, as many of us will, to add bodies to the unemployment line.flowerforyou

Ahh...but you didn't mention a kid. That's covers the three counter tops and painted four doors.

I watched the debate. Obama isn't going to be hurting the small businesses.

Um, I raised my three children as a singlr=e parent. Two sons and a daughter. They are all adults now. Obama won't hurt small business? May we readdress your comment a year from now? Perhaps if you were to research his claims and promises you might find that blind hope for change is a bad vote for all in November. You clearly know as much about business and a market economy as he does. Simple economics.
Now back to the OP, and the question you side-stepped, did Bill Clinton's marital infidelities affect how you viewed his integrity?

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:36 PM

That's what you thought? Excuse me?

I didn't know that I was supposed to be glued to the computer. Let me see...cook dinner, feed kid, kid's homework, laundry, watch a debate.

My very deepest apologies for not answering your question.

Did laundry, built three counter tops, painted four doors, watched the debate, answered four customer calls. No apology necessary.I am one of those small business owners that Obama wants to suck the revenue from so I will be forced, as many of us will, to add bodies to the unemployment line.flowerforyou

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:07 PM

It shows a man looking out for himself and his wallet..It shows he doesn't care about anything but his own agenda, screw everything else..Clinton got a blow job, he didn't leave his injured wife to marry a millionaire. Do you think he is gonna be for joe 6pack, or is he gonna be for joe millionaire?

It appears that you are drawing an assumption on something you know nothing about. Not being disrespectful but none of us knows enough to comment. As far as who I think McCain will focus his attention on? Same as Obama- Joe millionaire because he is the one handing out the cash to the greedy politicians.drinker

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:37 PM

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:16 PM
Edited by Zapchaser on Wed 10/15/08 05:18 PM

i didn't realize that there was a 'national enquirer' thread on these boards.

i'm a firm believer in that people who are no longer in love with each other should not have to stay together, just for the sake of staying together.

i don't presume to know what went on in their personal lives to cause the breakup, nor do i care. but i don't see how any of it has a thing to do with how he would run your country.

It shows one's character if they have affairs while still married. It shows a hypocrite if they are always preaching family values.

Curiously, I remember you complaining that people should stay out of someone's personal life back when people were raising the same questions about Clinton's affair(s). Did that speak of his character as well? Or does the double standard speak of yours? You have NO idea what went on in his personal life. Does Obama's alignment with people in his past speak of HIS character to you? Or are the rose colored glasses firmly fixed?

Sorry but you have me confused with somebody else. I have NEVER talked about Clinton's affair on here.flowerforyou

Okay, then please tell me how his affair(S) affect your opinion of his character? flowerforyou

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:06 PM
Edited by Zapchaser on Wed 10/15/08 05:14 PM

i didn't realize that there was a 'national enquirer' thread on these boards.

i'm a firm believer in that people who are no longer in love with each other should not have to stay together, just for the sake of staying together.

i don't presume to know what went on in their personal lives to cause the breakup, nor do i care. but i don't see how any of it has a thing to do with how he would run your country.

It shows one's character if they have affairs while still married. It shows a hypocrite if they are always preaching family values.

Curiously, I remember you complaining that people should stay out of someone's personal life back when people were raising the same questions about Clinton's affair(s). Did that speak of his character as well? Or does the double standard speak of yours? You have NO idea what went on in his personal life. Does Obama's alignment with people in his past speak of HIS character to you? Or are the rose colored glasses firmly fixed? Can you show me where McCain "preached" family values? If one aspires to raise their family with values, (as opposed to having NO values I suppose?)do they first need to be perfect in your opinion? I like to think we all aspire to bettering our lives and the lives of our family members but we will surely trip up from time to time as we are human. Because someone trips and gets up to go at it again says a whole lot more of their character than if they lied to the world about their continual extramarital affairs.

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:32 PM

goodness. kudos for mccain comign form you? im impressed. nice ot see someone willing ot take the step over the party lines with me,lol.

Nah, the comments would be different if the shoe were on the other foot and you know it. laugh

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:27 PM
Edited by Zapchaser on Mon 10/13/08 08:29 PM

I don't think that everyone should get Social Security or Medicare.

If you make over $100,000 a year, you don't need Social Security.

It was supposed to be a safety net, not an extra giveaway for greedy millionaires.

How much more money we could come up with if we got rid of this giveaway.

Then it would only be fair that if you make over 100k you should be able to keep the money you worked for instead of redistribution of wealth eh? Works for me.drinker But we wouldn't want to do something as silly as letting someone who worked their ass off to be self supportive enjoy their waning years with the money they worked for now would we? It would be un-American. We need to strip them of their savings and give it to those who didn't work for it and who walk around with a constant sucking sound like a "gimme gimme" Hoover.For some it is more morally acceptable to live on handouts rather than get out and work.
I have a better idea: Everyone gets to keep the cash they and their employers throw away into the bottomless social security pit and save for their own retirement. Hell, it's what we did before that miserable program came along. Social security wasn't designed as a retirement plan for the masses to begin with. It was supposed to be a government mandated safety blanket. If you put money in- you should get money out. It is as simple as that. Didn't put money in? Sorry Charley. Don't f*cking grab my wallet and pull out what you need. Picking pockets is apparently legal for the government. mad

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 09/18/08 05:59 AM

Depends on what you are really asking??

Functional:
not unless you have two shower heads

Which why we shower most of the time.

Sexual:
very much so...but 99% of the time its not for this purpose. Its for scrubbing clean.

So I think everyone already knows the answers

i agree.the guy always gets stuck at the back of the shower freezing his @$$ off while the woman gets all the hot water.

i see no need for that ohwell

huh WTH? The biggest problem I encounter is trying to breathe with all of the water running in my mouth and nose. Oh wait, I see you have the positioning wrong! laugh SHE is the one who stands.You get to do the face plant.Woo hoo!blushing laugh drinker

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 09/17/08 07:43 PM

Yeah! And never say things like "I wear clothing made of raw liver."

WHY would anyone say that???

huh huh huh huh

IDK. Maybe they wear clothing made of raw liver.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Zapchaser's photo
Tue 09/16/08 08:19 PM

I'm a new guy and so far Some of the ladies her have real class.What I mean by class is they will e-mail you even if their not interested.I think if someone leaves you hangin for a reply,they're not my type anyway.But it really gets to me,I mean nip it in the bud.Get it over with.Show some compassion in your negativity.Cut us loose.It's not gonna kill you to say "Not Interested".Everyone else..."Good Luck and I wish you all the Best"!!I pray everyone finds someone that can make them TRULY HAPPY.....Frank
smitten yOU mUSt gO oUT wiTH mE yOU sEXY maN drool

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:56 PM
Charlize Theron. Don't know her number. laugh :banana:

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:54 PM
Wasn't looking. Never have. She came to me and she is the coolest person I have ever met.drinker

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:32 PM

This is my personal opinion and personal experience. Please do not take this in any other way but my opinion.
Step away..there are to many fish in the sea. You are a pretty girl and getting involved with someone who now has a record is a bad move.

First of all it is a DWI, we all make mistakes. Not like he is a mass murderer. sheesh!!!!

I know alot of great people who have f*cked up... you're right it's a DWI not attempted murder.

I say give it a week it's only monday. If he was in there all weekend he probably slept on sunday and worked today.

Yup, it's just a DWI. noway It's not like he got behind the wheel of a 2,000lb missile and went weaving down the road toward innocent people and was driving so erratically that a cop just felt the need to pull him over and discuss the recently released business plan for Dunkin Donuts. I am sure the cop was wrong. The best that could have happened was for him to pass out at the wheel and kiss a telephone pole. The worst..... well, it's not attempted murder, right? Just STUPID F*CKING IGNORANCE! God I can't stand drunks! My suggestion is to RUN!!! How many DUI's has he had in the past? The law should be changed to say that a DUI gets you a minimum of 30 days in the crowbar motel getting a striped tan and one year's loss of driving privileges.grumble

maybe if you are actually driving...many states have the law that states you can be charged with a DUI just for sleeping in your vehicle, car in park, engine off, just the radio on...that is a crock of s**t....
the question is of the circumstances around the situation...

I am sure you are so perfect that you never do things that others can't stand?

What does perfection have to do with not taking someone's life in your hands due to your own stupidity? How many innocent people die on the highway each year because someone was driving drunk? Can you REALLY find it in yourself to excuse that? The law is the law because there are morons who don't think. Driving drunk is as bright as closing your eyes each time you come to a railroad crossing. It is nature's way of weeding out the stupid but unfortunately innocent people are taken out as well. Next time you stand in front of the judge for a DUI you can tell him, well, at least I didn't kill anybody. I am sure he will be lenient.huh

There is no excuse for DRIVING drunk...I was asleep in my car, sleeping it off, because I believe it is stupid as well, to drivw drunk....
I thought I was doing the right thing, then they took me to jail...I am pending grand jury trial, now, based on the technicality that I was NOT driving, and the the charge is false and misleading, to say the least of the technicalities....I have done nothing illegal in almost 3 years, trying my hardest to keep my life out here on the streets, holding a job, I own my truck, and I have pastors who will vouch for me, as well as several other well reputed individules around the Nashville area...
I don't mean to sound smartass...but it is one of the few things that offends me, when small minded people see the fact that not ALL "criminals" are beyond saving, or when people imply that I am a bad person just because I made stupid choices when I was 18...
it offends me that people are telling this lady misleading information....
all that should be said is to watch his actions.....GRANTED...many "criminals"will never change...but DO NOT cast that seed of doubt into the paths of the ones who are wanting and doing change..

I can appreciate your plight. I can also appreciate the fact that drunks (speaking in general) don't care about anything but drinking. They will take anyone down with them and the OP is a pretty young lady that has a full life ahead of her and (again, speaking in generality) does not need to start out life catering to someone with an alcohol issue. That is all I am saying. Drunks will find any excuse to stay drunk. There are those that are in recovery and most of them will tell you that they are one breath away from taking a drink. I have been around alcoholics my entire life and I do not (rarely) drink because I see what it has done to them. Congratulations for staying out of trouble. :wink: You are setting a GREAT example for those around you. My hat is off to you.

Its all a matter of if he wants to change...
I drank like a fish before the charge i got in june of last year....since then I have drank twice....neither time did I drink enough to even get a buzz, and I waited until I was where I was going to be, before I drank even the one beer..

change can happen if the person wants it

Yessir! You are correct! drinker My best friend hasn't had a drink in over 12 years. He goes to AA meetings twice a week. You ROCK man!:wink:

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:26 PM
Edited by Zapchaser on Mon 09/15/08 09:29 PM

I'm not going to argue about this anymore,you're entitled to your opinion about things and I to mine.if you feel the need to insult me and the choices I make for my life,then by all means lower yourself to the standards of a teenager and do so.I know the story and circumstances of the situation better than anyone else,so all you're spouting is blind judgements,and I'm done defending myself to you two

Soooooooo the reason for your initial question was? To get warm fuzzies from everyone? Nobody is asking you to defend yourself. Defend yourself against what? The law was broken and it is as simple as that. You don't have to like the law, you just have to obey it. Contact your legislators and beg them to change the law. The cop was just doing his job.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25