Community > Posts By > Zapchaser

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 01/29/09 11:26 AM

That's a ridiculous analogy!

Hey Glenn!drinker I don't see where you found anything analogous in my statement.

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:39 AM
Edited by Zapchaser on Thu 01/29/09 06:39 AM

i also pick up doubletime and bonus points frequently at times...when i have time.....Im sure that If i was a union nurse..again this would be difficult...senority and crap like that...

and Im saying this COMING from someone who had VERY high senority at a union warehouse. I know...union...senority is very powerful.
do t hey let you work christmas and thanksgiveing?:wink: anything over 8 for me is time and a half.

Working eight or simply using up air? Most union employees feel that they are worth an inflated wage simply for sucking air instead of being home lounging on the couch with a beer perched on their gullet while watching wrestling on the boob tube. Unions are their own worst enemy as is being seen by the fact that their membership decreases year by year.

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:33 AM

and what does your job entail, exactly?

I am guessing it entails something with a high barrier to entry. Judging by the spelling.

lol. I'm just curious because he makes slightly more than me and pays $300 less a month than I would for medical and I get no pension. All the while, my job requires extensive knowledge to keep up on everything and expensive ($40k and counting) tools to do that job. not to mention that southern california is not not known for it's cheap cost of living.
slightly more? it is 400 a month more and my cost of liveing in Ohio is far cheaper than yours. Somehow my company does verry well with its highly paid highly motivated work force. Gee I wish I didnt have to work in the union I could make less money and pay more for insurance. I just waste that 400 anyhow on clothes, tires on my daughters car, braces for the kids. Vet bills for the family pet, dumb stuff like that

so why don't you tell me what this mystery job is? I'm genuinely curious.

I'm confident in my job. I make double what every tech in the shop makes and the only person that makes more than me in the office is the owner (who takes a salary). We're barely keeping up at this point. I'm the newest in the shop and I'm the most secure in my job. You want to know why? What I know and can do. I can do everything that anyone in the shop can and those aren't even my specialties. I normally do electrical and drivability diagnosis that nobody even has a clue how to do. I have 9 ASE certs and a smog license that basically makes me non-expendable to my shop because my average margin for profit on my work is far more than the rest.

So that is how you stick around: make yourself more useful to the company than the others. The union completely goes against this philosophy that is the base of a free market. The union promotes "one man, one job" and as cited before frowns severely on doing another's job.

Those who can succeed in life on their own merits,do... those who can't, join unions. It is my belief that REAL men don't need to hide behind the apron strings of a "mommy" figure (union leadership) to take care them (job protection). "Mommy" negotiates your allowance (pay and benefits) but charges a monthly fee to do so. "Mommy" tells you what to do in regards to your responsibilities at work and when to throw a temper tantrum in public for attention (strike or picket). "Mommy" protects you when screw up (intentionally or unintentionally). If you don't do what "mommy" says, she punishes you. If you have to make a decision at work and not sure what to do, you have to ask "mommy". If your feelings are hurt when you see a REAL man not part of the family doing your job and making you look like a wimp, you go running and crying to "mommy". One doesn't need to be a licensed psychologist to see union "males" have some form of an "Edopus complex" (with "mommy") coupled with abandonment issues and are afraid to move out of "mommy's" basement. I speculate union boys/adolescents are naturally submissive and have made a consensual and cognitive decision to be controlled/dominated by "mommy". "Mommy" will give you everything you need to survive in life, except your employment manhood. Those who can do, those who won't/can't, become union eunuchs.

This is a perfect analogy. Couldn't have said it better myself.

and a final note, you may think your company is doing well even paying out the ass for the union, but that just means in a free market, they'd be doing even better and could potentially expand to provide more jobs in other places. So truthfully, the union, again, only benefits those in it and hurts those that are not.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker :wink:

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:11 AM
That makes as much sense as anything you have written........noway

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:04 AM
Edited by Zapchaser on Thu 01/15/09 11:07 AM

Welcome to real Life America...we Europeans have seen it done and wear the t-shirt...your kick ass tactics and Bullying antics don't impress the rest of us...you are puppy dogs who have never actually won a war in anything if the truth be known

You Europeans??? this is defiantly laughable...how much do you really know about European history???

I am highly amused and extremely disappointed..I have met a number of Europeans... whom I have great respect for, yes our political values differer but they at least maintain class and accountability when insulting someone elses country, forgive me but it seems your high and mighty royalty may truly be a false front...

What are you talking about? Our Royalty are not up for discussion on this site...That's Treason...How about you having some respect?

Treason? What a shame! We have freedom of speech here. We saved your asses from the Germans. How about a little respect HERE? Bunch of whiny ass ingrates.

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:20 PM

Your daughter is in my prayers Vanessa! flowers

drinker <<< Steve>>> smokin << ZapChaser >>>drinker bigsmile

blushing Oh, how fortunate i am to know you blushing

flowers I love you soo much :heart: & thank you flowers

drinker wholeheartedly for your love & prayers drinker

sad i am soo sorry i missed you last night sad

ohwell cause my computer was running so slowly ohwell

drinker & my Computer Tech & good buddy Robdrinker

happy {{{ <<< GreyOwlRob >>> }}} on this site happy

smokin was over until late last night smokin

drinker helping me with my daily computer maintenance drinker

happy to enable optimum computer performance happy

:wink: & he was lovingly chastising me :wink:

embarassed for not listening to him closely the last time embarassed

frown and he slapped my wrist & shook me frown

tears & kept me after school for detention tears

:wink: oh wait....slaphead no...spock that was Catholic School scared

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

but any way ...:wink:

noway I have not been glued to the computer :wink: quite as much as before noway

drinker flowerforyou drinker thank God flowerforyou for big & little miracles drinker flowerforyou drinker

bigsmile in fact i totally eliminated religion & politics bigsmile

drinker & many other forums from my forum settings drinker

:angel: cause i am tired of the endless merry go round :angel:

noway & i don't even want to even slightly know noway

laugh what the topics are or who the players are laugh

:wink: but i did read many of your most recent posts :wink:

bigsmile & i see that you are still extremely hilarious bigsmile

drinker drinker drinker & soo soo right on drinker drinker drinker

flowerforyou And My Daughter Anna is doing fine , flowerforyou

drinker very busy with work & her life drinker

smokin and she has a wonderfully loving supportive Man smokin

:heart: whom she has been with for over a year :heart:

flowerforyou I will go see her very very soon...flowerforyou

:cry: This visit to see her is long over due :cry:

tears I've only seen her three times in the past year tears

:cry: and she lives about 100 miles away , :cry:

ohwell without a car now, & money being so tight ohwell

frown it makes traveling very very tough frown

:heart: tonight I am babysitting my Grandchildren :heart:

drinker while my Oldest Daughter & her Husband drinker

smokin go to a concert in the Bay Area smokin

drinker & then tomorrow ..it is a Christmas Singalong drinker

bigsmile with my GrandDaughter's Kindergarten class bigsmile

:heart: i hope all is well with you & your Family :heart:

flowerforyou Say hello to your Lady for me please flowerforyou

:wink: & please tell her I said with all my heart :wink:

:heart: :wink: :heart: that she is a VERY VERY Fortunate Lady to have You :heart: :wink: :heart:

Thanks Vanessa! flowers ((((((Vanessa))))))flowers I will tell :heart: G:heart: that you said hello. She really is a great person and a fine woman. She lives an hour away and with my long work days we only get to see each other on weekends. She has been busy with Christmas baking. A Jew that loves the pageantry of Christmas.:wink: Merry Christmas to you and your family!drinker Call me sometime when you get a chance!

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:14 AM

Thomas.....

....W W J D ...

Are you allowing Jesus to walk in your shoes ....

or..

is it still Thomas.....

flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

:wink: drinker

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:50 PM
Your daughter is in my prayers Vanessa! flowers

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:41 PM

Awwwwwww! :heart: :heart: ((((morning song)))):heart: :heart: I missed you too! I see you are still dodging spears and arrows. laugh Don't lose faith my friend! drinker

That's an intersting thought.

Don't lose faith!

Faith in what?

Faith in God?

Or faith in the Bible?

Many people seem to have decided that if the Bible is false, then there must not be a God.

They worship the Bible.

I consider myself very fortunate to have been able to recognize that the Bible is not of God.

Yet, this hasn't destoryed my faith in God at all.

Just because one of many manmade mythologies turns out to be just as false as all the others doen't automatically mean that there is no God.

Why does God need to have a mythology?

Can't God just be God?

Why do people feel a need to worship idols?

Mythologies are idols.

Can't they just believe in a creator who communiates with them directly via their own heart, soul, and emotions?

People who keep faith in the Bible are doing jsut that.

They are keeping a faith that the biblical story correctly describes God.

Moreover they actaully demanding that God be like the Bible says!

What will they do when they discover that God has nothing to do with the Bible?

Will they feel betrayed?

Why should they?

They are the ones who tried to put God in a book, not the other way around.

Faith in what?

God? Or an ancient muddled mythology?

I have faith in God.

It's the ancient muddled mythology that I place no faith in. A mythology that claims that I'm at odds with my creator and clearly suggests that he's at odds with me as well.

I was directing my statement to a "friend". What faith? Her faith in what she believes in. That is apparently not a faith which you share with her. Having no faith in anything is easier than to have faith in that which you cannot see. Your constant diatribe and chortling is indicative of nothing shy of immaturity. Believe (or don't believe) as you will but try to appear to be a little more sensitive to the views of others rather than coming across as a know it all babbling buffoon. Heck, you might even impress a lady. After all isn't that what you are here for? Perhaps not.

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 12/17/08 06:52 AM

I THINK I am real.
:tongue:

Let's see.....

<-----pinching myself..

OUCH!!!tears

Yep.

I'm ReaLdrinker:heart:bigsmile:tongue:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

--------ZAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN-!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!

WE'VE MISSED YOU -!!!drinker

AND YOUR GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR-!!!laughlaughflowerforyou

((((((((((((drinker:heart:ZAP:heart:drinker))))))))))))

flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Awwwwwww! :heart: :heart: ((((morning song)))):heart: :heart: I missed you too! I see you are still dodging spears and arrows. laugh Don't lose faith my friend! drinker

Zapchaser's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:37 PM

I love the article:heart:

If I lived at that time I would have ran away with Jesus to China to find refuge. Then we would study Buddhism together each day:smile:

With his understandings and the Eastern philosophies he would ground a new belief system called Jesuhism. Today there would have been over 4 billion followers if he stayed alive long enough.

Don't mind me. I am a nutcase with a odd sense of dry humor and a vivid imagination.

Very good article you scrapped up. Good jobdrinker

As nutcases go, you are one fine nutcase. Happy to know you.. grin! Now I thought I told you to get out of the house? HUH?

absolutely. I have a new years resolution. To get out of the house more and never come backlaugh

That would make your mother very happy to have you finally out of her basement. rofl

rofl rofl rofl Why always me?rofl

laugh laugh laugh drinker

Zapchaser's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:35 PM

I THINK I am real.
:tongue:

Let's see.....

<-----pinching myself..

OUCH!!!tears

Yep.

I'm ReaLdrinker:heart:bigsmile:tongue:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

Zapchaser's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:22 PM

I love the article:heart:

If I lived at that time I would have ran away with Jesus to China to find refuge. Then we would study Buddhism together each day:smile:

With his understandings and the Eastern philosophies he would ground a new belief system called Jesuhism. Today there would have been over 4 billion followers if he stayed alive long enough.

Don't mind me. I am a nutcase with a odd sense of dry humor and a vivid imagination.

Very good article you scrapped up. Good jobdrinker

As nutcases go, you are one fine nutcase. Happy to know you.. grin! Now I thought I told you to get out of the house? HUH?

absolutely. I have a new years resolution. To get out of the house more and never come backlaugh

That would make your mother very happy to have you finally out of her basement. rofl

Zapchaser's photo
Fri 12/12/08 07:16 AM

haha wow...this is pretty incredible...

Michael Chertoff, Homeland Security secretary, is the TOP immigration official in the country.

Every few weeks for nearly four years, the Secret Service screened the IDs of employees for a Maryland cleaning company before they entered the house of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, the nation's top immigration official.

The company's owner says the workers sailed through the checks — although some of them turned out to be illegal immigrants.

Now, owner James Reid ... was fined $22,880 after U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement investigators said he failed to check identification and work documents and fill out required I-9 verification forms for employees, five of whom he said were part of crews sent to Chertoff's home and whom ICE told him to fire because they were undocumented.

"Our people need to know," said the Montgomery County businessman. "Our Homeland Security can't police their own home. How can they police our borders?"

Reid said he was referred to the Chertoffs in 2005 and worked mainly with the secretary's wife, Meryl Chertoff, an adjunct professor and director of the Sandra Day O'Connor Project on the State of the Judiciary at Georgetown Law School. Reid's calendar shows that the Chertoffs paid $185 per visit for his company to clean their suburban Maryland home.

"Some people are in charge of pens that shouldn’t be in charge of brooms"

From 'Don't Let It Break You Down"
by Graham Parker

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 12/04/08 09:17 PM

i seriously wonder about the sanity of some people in this world

Funny, they may be wondering about the sanity of those who seem to think their views are more sane than others. huh

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:38 PM

I just got permanently laid off from a car parts manufacturing plant. I worked there 19 and 1/2 years. They will be closing where I worked sometime in Jan or Feb. The company hasn`t given the 60 day plant closing notice yet.

This is my fourth job to close on me in almost 40 years of working. So much for job security.

It starts with the parts manufacturing factories and works it`s way up to the BIG 3 and the foreign auto makers. They are the ones controling the orders for what parts they need.

I`m 57 years old. It`s going to be a hoot trying to get in on the ground floor some where else at my age.I know that I won`t make the same money or have the same bebefits.

Soon we are going to know what our parents and grandparents went through in the late 1920`s through the early 1930`s. I certainly hope that I`m wrong.

So I guess that you can take it from there concerning the auto industry.
What people fail to realize to is the Auto companies in the late 80s early 90s changed the way they did business. It started farming out its production to smaller less paying factories. Parts on demand...Parts from all over in all makes of cars.American made huh, it has japanese parts in it, as do the japanese cars have American parts. These smaller factories thrived then and larger ones were closed. The Auto industries affect a lot more than just the manufacturers.
I agree the auto makers cut their own throat by off shoreing erodeing the tax base and decimateing the middle class, those who buy their products. It was and is class war. The elites have steadily gained economicly at the expense of the middle class and poor. Now that we are economicly busted and have no money to spend they manage to bail themselves out with our future taxes. The reasone I support the auto maker bailout is that if they fail the domino effect will be huge and we will be in a prolonged depression with no tax base at all to work with.

Nope. Wrong again as usual. The automakers will fold and restructure themselves with union leaches being given the option of accepting a reasonable wage or moving on. Why the hell should I have to pay more for a vehicle because a floor sweeper thinks he is worth 30 bucks an hour? One needs to understand simple economics in order to engage in discussions pertaining to business. Unions are an anchor in this day and age and are just as greedy as the management they negotiate with.

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:23 PM

The quality of American cars can't get any worse....or can they? That new car smell? Its melamine...

Remember the seventies? rofl

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 10/29/08 09:11 PM

Ah, I see one is back with vengeance and hate.

I didn't know you ever left.

Zapchaser's photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:03 PM
If all else fails, bring up the fact that you have a really large penis. Always works for me. laugh :wink:

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:44 PM
Edited by Zapchaser on Thu 10/16/08 06:48 PM

I'll check for your answer in the morning. Four worksites, three workers (temporarily til Obama gets to have em)and 5:00 am will roll around too quickly. Thanks winx, have a great night. :wink: flowerforyou

I'm confused. What answer?

Why do you think Obama's going to have them?

I asked you the same question twice.flowerforyou Here is the third time: Going back to your comment that McCain's personal life affects how you see his character in a negative way, how did you view Clinton's character with his marital infidelities?
Pertaining to my comment concerning employees, I was being facetious in a way. What I should say is that his economic policies will add great numbers of people to the unemployment lines, kill many small businesses, and increase the size of government. Anyone who thinks they will not have their taxes raised with either candidate is delusional as history shows.slaphead It is a question of who will raise your taxes more. At this stage of the game they are both just flapping their jaws and people hear from the chatter what they want to hear. Without going into each of their issues here, I will simply say that applying common sense alone should raise doubts as to whether they are being truthful. Example: Obama states that he will not raise taxes on the middle class. Seeing our HUGE deficit coupled with his desire to increase the size of government. Where do you think that money will come from? whoa
Don't forget about the Clinton question. :wink:
Clintons moral discretion occured after he was elected and we couldnt use it as a moral gage of his charector at an election. I think if the information of this was available it would have cost him alot of votes. We at least have the advantage to know about Mccain prior to putting him in office. I suppose it doesnt matter now since we wont have to worry about it.Looks like Obama has it in the bag. What actualy worries me more than Mccains indescretions is the medias ability to build this guy into some type of hero when it is well documented he was a poor pilot in the Navy and a collaborator when a POW. What did we do to deserve such poor charector in our supposed leaders?

You are delusional if you think Lewinsky was Clinton's first extramarital foray.
[/quote Duh if no one knowes about it are we to asume he is? come on zap get real. laugh

Seeing what you call "real", I would have to decline your request. Your reality would be better lived under the influence of LSD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knH-DVyOP_I
Party on Garth. noway
realy you crack me up let me get this straight we were to hold clinton guilty of adultry prior to his commiting adultry and you call me delusional? Lets talk again after the electionslaugh

No, delusional is the only description I can get away with on here. The point you are making for me is that people of your ilk find fault with anyone who does not agree with you while you turn a blind eye to the faults of those that do. Your extremely hypocritical bias shows your character in a light that is anything but one that is reasonable and willing to try to see from another person's point of view.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25