Community > Posts By > Maxsterx

no photo
Sat 06/24/17 09:15 AM
Some women don't like their hair pulled...out.tongue2

no photo
Sat 06/24/17 09:13 AM

It is not a "Muslim Ban" it's a "Travel Ban" which has been put in place by several President's .. It is something common that a President does it was put in place on 911 as well by Obama they normally do it for like 6 months - a year while it is in place they may go back and check those that have come in as well...

And yes it may seem like a Muslim Ban due to most of the Countries names are dominate Muslim's.. But it is a Travel Ban from certain Countries that seem to not have our best interest at hand.. And due to past attacks..

Protection and security should be a Presidents priority concern to its citizens..:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 06/24/17 09:01 AM
The naughty kitten gets the whip...:tiger::curly_loop:

no photo
Sat 06/24/17 08:58 AM
It is so cute when they act all shy and such...tongue2

no photo
Sat 06/24/17 08:51 AM
The "Muslim Ban" was to be a temporary restriction of certain people of high risk countries until proper screening procedures could be established to determine if they were a threat to people of our country...
Did we not do something similar 20+ years ago to restrict certain blood donors of a high risk lifestyle until proper screening procedures were in place to help identify and prevent harmful contamination of our blood supply.

no photo
Sat 06/24/17 08:31 AM
Miss Christine Grey...shades

no photo
Fri 06/23/17 10:12 PM
I hope it's someone with big floppy ears.

no photo
Fri 06/23/17 10:08 PM
Only has to last one to two years...like a cell phone. New models are always coming out.tongue2

no photo
Fri 06/23/17 05:50 PM

Well, I live in the Netherlands... worst thing you can get I suppose is either a wasp (a normal one, not a king-size size wasp)
bees (no killer bees, normal bees
bumblebees
dogs
mosquitoes
hornets or horseflies (dunno the difference really)

I think that kind of sums it up?
We do have foxes in some areas, but I've only ever seen one in the UK.

I like Western Europe! Okay, I have been bitten by a dog, a cat, stung by a bumblebee, a wasp, and the occasional mosquito. They don't like me much.
I even made it through Oz without any incidents, thank goodness! Although the mosquitoes down under fancied me...

But dang the nettles in my garden. They are NASTY! You do not want to mess around with them.

Mmmmm...Stinging Nettles dragged across the skin.tongue2

no photo
Fri 06/23/17 05:46 PM

I just had an example of this tonight.
Got a message from a local woman I have been conversing on and offline for almost a month now.
She writes Good Morning, This morning.
I replied "Good Morning"
Then a few minutes ago I got a message that says "Good Night"
So I replied "Good Night"

Then I get a message of why I didn't ask her about her day because she had a mild heart attck and is in the hospital.
WTF?
How was I supposed to know that if her only communication with me is Good Morning and Good Night?

She is not my wife , my family or my girlfriend.
We dated twice in the month that we have known each other in person.

I'm thinking this is a sign that I might be wanting to look elsewhere because if she is like this now, she will get worse over time?

I did not reply to her last message because I don't want to. It put me off.
She know I go to bed at midnight.
She usually stays up till 11pm.
I found it odd that she was telling me goodnight already but I thoght she was just tired or wasn't going to be online anymore tonight.
As it was, it was okay with me.

Her last message was Wrong to try to blame my response without telling me the conditions.

I see this as a silent treatment on both of our parts.
She didn't offer any new information and I didn't ask.
Its not because I don't like her but that opinion is changing from this correspondance.

I see it as batshiat crazy!

She may have been under
a lot of medication from the whole..."Heart Attack" fiasco.
P.s. Hope she recovers well.

no photo
Fri 06/23/17 04:01 PM
The silent treatment is hard to maintain under one roof...someone will eventually watch something funny on YouTube, and let out a giggle...then another...which over time, will make the other smile and giggle too...drinks

no photo
Fri 06/23/17 10:18 AM
Does ex-wife count?...biggrin

no photo
Fri 06/23/17 04:26 AM

Naaaah. Nothing special or symbolic about such things. It's a short fad. I've seen hundreds of those come and go over the years.

What's annoying to me, is that a lot of fads are entirely artificially created and promoted, as I think this one was. Something that is mildly diverting, just odd enough to make someone chuckle that money was spent on it, is advertised as a latest thing, millions are sold, and then like a shallow tide, the fad passes, and we're back to our normal lives humming by again.

Remember hackeysack? Spinning hubcaps? Yo-yos? Those little balls of sticky rubber, shaped roughly like spiders, that we were supposed to throw against the wall, and then marvel as they slowly "crawled" down it? And all the fads in clothing? Hats that were supposed to get us laid, trousers that would let us watch an entire film and get fatter as we did, without pinching and causing us to leap out of our seats? Beds that crumple us into bent crones? Clap-on, clap off? I-phones? Sun glasses that make us able to see through reflected glare (maybe)? Wildly overpriced pillows that let us sleep better than ever before?

Some of those fads you listed pre-date the birth of the cell phone and modern gaming consoles...
the bar should have been raised in light of the advances.

no photo
Fri 06/23/17 01:07 AM
The Fidget Spinner, what is the fascination with this mindless trinket? .are we regressing as a species?...is this a sign that we are at a technological saturation point, no longer impressed by the latest developments on the cutting edge?...yawn at the new and improved, at the latest IPhone reveal... we are becoming primitive again...Soon we will once again be amazed at the accidental creation of fire..not by rubbing two sticks together...but by overcharging our Samsung batteries.

no photo
Fri 06/23/17 12:49 AM

Lots of vigorous sex laugh laugh waving

With an insatiable woman.tongue2
losing body fat should be enjoyable master tongue2

Much like a high protein diet.winking

no photo
Fri 06/23/17 12:38 AM

real men for me are those in touch with their feminine side...crying is one strong trait we women posses to control our feelings or cope with a situation. so a guy can cry all he wants on my shoulder and have my utmost respect and admiration :angel: he can do my hair and make up too lol (kidding)
Being able to express and share ones full range of feelings is the beginning of wisdom and a woman who has a man she will very likely cherish and adore as he offers her what she really needs wants and desires and can therefore reciprocate fully.

do you guys control yourselves and choose who you can or want to show your vulnerability to?' or is it a sensitive guy will always be a sensitive guy regardless of who they are with?

To a Goddess in tight black leather is the first choice.tongue2

no photo
Fri 06/23/17 12:34 AM

Lots of vigorous sex laugh laugh waving

With an insatiable woman.tongue2

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 08:36 AM
Cummins...biggrin

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 06:39 AM

Very sneaky indeed. I see this behavior more and more in nature...I'm going to keep my eye on you all.:eyes:

hmmm. care to expand on your statement here??

Much like the Black Widow spider and the Preying Mantis, the female disposes of the male after letting him have some fun...but the Femme Fatale fireflies actually deceives the male to lure him into his ultimate destiny.winking

At least you had some fun??? Enjoy while it lasts....lolzzzz:wink:

Evil Queens are laughing at our demise...I hope I go down the wrong pipe.tongue2

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 06:26 AM
Fill the crack with something sticky and apply pressure till glue dries.shades