Community > Posts By > wux

wux's photo
Wed 11/07/12 04:12 AM
Edited by wux on Wed 11/07/12 04:13 AM
In the baldachined pedestal bed made up with satin sheets made of the finest of silks, and filled with white rose petals, of Bridgitte Bardot in 1968. I did it with her chamberlady. I was serving as a buttler to Ms. Bardot in those days.

wux's photo
Wed 11/07/12 04:10 AM
My mother told me that daddy and she conceived me while visiting the Sistine Chaple in the Vatican with a tourist group.

wux's photo
Wed 11/07/12 04:08 AM

So were is the most outrageous place you have done it? lol

We snuck into the open coffin of Lenin in his Mausoleum in the wall of the kremln. That was fun.

wux's photo
Wed 11/07/12 04:01 AM

why do people fear to talk to strangers with no pics???

What I don't get is...people with nothing on their profile whatsoever, no pic..invite me to do those stupid cam chats with them. huh

It's more of a damn annoyance than anything. I despise is. Sorry.
I think the 'block' button is waaaay too nice.
There should be a 'F**k Off!' button instead.

They tried that button for a while. But discontinued it, because a lot, and I mean, a LOT of guys who had been sent that button figured it's an invitation for sex.

wux's photo
Wed 11/07/12 03:59 AM

I think with the high cheek bones and shape of the nose & mouth, Amaria resembles Cicely Tyson when she was younger.bigsmile

I don't see it...

... because you are blind. To your own beauty.

Exact replicas of each other. Really good visual matching.

wux's photo
Wed 11/07/12 03:58 AM

Lauren Bacall

Lauren Bacall was born Betty Joan Perske on September 16, 1924, in New York ... In 1981, Lauren played an actress being stalked by a crazed admirer .

58 and still being chased by men... good for that Lauren woman.

wux's photo
Wed 11/07/12 03:54 AM

a pineapple. indifferent

Isn't that nice to have achieved your childhood dreams.

Well done!!

wux's photo
Wed 11/07/12 03:53 AM

I had wanted to be a paleontologist.

Those guys do plants, or planets? I always forget.

wux's photo
Tue 11/06/12 04:12 PM

Private Aguigui, may have played a role in another killing. His wife was discovered dead in July 2011 in Wenatchee, Wash., and the death has not been explained.

GI Aguigui had a dark and morbid mind, and Mrs. Guigui had a slurping and gooey brian. By the time they found her semi-naked, semi-disemboweled, semi-decomposed body.

Accordign to the Russian TASS news agency's report, Mrs. Guigui died of kidney failure three seconds before her husband's bullet went through her heart. The death still is not explained, because Mrs. Guigui's blood report from the lab a week prior showed her kidneys were bean-shaped, sort of ye big, and very healthy.

Some murder investigators had the e-Coli bacteria and the Italian strain of Maltes Cholera brought in for questioning, but they were later released. No charges have been laid yet.

wux's photo
Tue 11/06/12 04:02 PM

Yes I hate the guy, but he is the POTUS. I would jump in front of a bullet to protect anyone holding that office.

Where would you jump, for an interesting argument's sake, if a bullet was fastly approaching and you were the president?

In front of yourself?

wux's photo
Tue 11/06/12 03:59 PM

Yes, I imagine there are plenty of military types who would like to overthrow this administration.

Whatever. Just don't throw it across the Canadian border fence.

We have already our own lot of politicians to contend with. Althought the present Canadian Admistration is doing the best job since Trudeau, or even from before.

Our guys in the Canadian Government are a bunch of quiet, hard-working, ethical guys.

So please don't throw any crap across to our side, please. Not even money. That's not what we need. We need PEACE. Yeah.

wux's photo
Tue 11/06/12 03:44 PM

Nobody can handle me, are you serious? :tongue: laugh laugh

The handles fell off last week. I have them in my trunk. (I mean the CAR's trunk. To be perfectly clear.)

wux's photo
Tue 11/06/12 03:40 PM

No strings and one night stands are different.

I guess so. You can have a one-night string, for instance, or no stands.

This is a beautiful world. Embrace the diversity.

wux's photo
Tue 11/06/12 03:37 PM

one night stands are the best :banana:

I guess he prefers to take different meal(woman) each and every night; than settle for same meal for the rest of his life

You mean, he has a different gal to screw him AND cook him a meal, for each and every night of his life???

that dude is either lucky or he is hung like a lion.

wux's photo
Tue 11/06/12 03:35 PM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Exactly KC!!!!!!...DCS is a bureaucratic mess and guess who pays...THE CHILDREN:angry:

Where do those kids get the money? I mean to pay for this system.

I bet they're pushing drugs on street corners. They all do nowadays.

wux's photo
Tue 11/06/12 03:33 PM

No strings?

NO STRINGS???

How and with what are you going to tie her tubes, then?

Duhhh... American journalistic IQ.

wux's photo
Tue 11/06/12 03:32 PM

No strings and one night stands are different.

Right. for instance, you can potentially have a long string of one night stands.

wux's photo
Tue 11/06/12 03:30 PM

I am seeking a lifetime Mate.
Committment minded Men only need apply.

To cut down on the burdensome job on reading all the applications, and to increase revenue at the same time, if I were you, I would introduce a required and mandatory fee to accompany each application.

Why make the application fee mandatory? Because you are finding a man to date. You don't have a mandate, but you need one, in other words.

Hence, the mandatory fee.

wux's photo
Tue 11/06/12 03:17 PM
Edited by wux on Tue 11/06/12 03:19 PM

61) We really do not expect you to get past No.5

Yeah, I got to about 7 before I decided she just talks too friggin much.

Your country should send you to the Olympics, in the Male Marathon Reader sport.

I couldn't get as far as the second letter of the first point in the agenda.

I glanced down, and it made sense. Some questions, the ones I got, made good sense.

The ones I did not read, I have no comment on those.

The list is good, but the questions in it ought to be intuitively dreamed up. The whole exercise reminded me of the SAT and LSAT and other graduate school entry tests in which students are not asked to solve strictly knowledge- or logic based problems, but also problems in recognizing nuances in different human behaviour and identifying the likely decisions most people would make in a situation.

But the upshot is that i can't read lists. Women who describe themselves by listing adjectives, are lost to me on these sites.

wux's photo
Tue 11/06/12 03:12 PM

7. All men aren't same as women too aren't.

That's true. We are no different.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25