Community > Posts By > wux

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 04:47 PM

Ahhh so happy for you, your own personal WalMart.

Remember, take OFF the costume after Halloween.

If possible, still while at the office.

INSTANTANEOUS promotion.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 02:26 PM

Sorry My Friend.....But Time .....Exists....
not in the ticking of the clock....
but in the rising and setting of the sun....

You'll have to try.....

Harder.....

:wink:

That's A. And B. two persons are bound to each other by time. You bind your time, but not to a tree or to the ceiling or top of an elevator shaft.

You can't raise elevators using time as a pull rope, and you can't shackle a random drunken man at four in the morning to take him to the station for quesioning until he sobers up.

That's A. and B. C is that nobody knows if time exists, or does not exist, or it just appears to exist. We measure time but it's actually movement or displacement we measure of distances travelled, and we interpret back from that to the units of what we consider time.

That's A.B. and C.

The abc of time.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 02:21 PM

Forgot elevator cables, bicycle inner tubes, booze, electrical cords, motorcycle drive chains, telephone wire, piano wire, USB3 extensions, filaments, elements, installments.

Oh Dear friend wux,

I GUESS all these things exists physically.

Something else there?

BTW..I hope you have not entered by mistake the list of scrapped items that you wanna sell to scrap merchant. laugh laugh

You are the first man I ever seen who opposes physical reality.

What's your beef with reality? Too harsh, too cold, too hot, too... ize... dirty?

I like reality. I like it better than I could ever love any friggin' god or Socratean concept of Ideal. Gimme reality, and I give you fame and fortune. Are we real, or are we hares?

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 02:15 PM
How long is a string, and how long is a life.

Mine has been going on for too long, because other than when I had a good meal or a good lay, it's been rather boring. Oh, and sometimes I had a hearty laugh, that was the best, actually.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 01:54 PM
Edited by wux on Sun 10/14/12 02:03 PM

Wow,

First of all, THANK YOU so much for your reply. So you are saying I should be brave and don't give up. What you said made me really happy. I don't want to give up and I do miss him so I don't need nobody. I almost text-ed him this morning. But I couldn't,...I remembered both me and him tried so hard to keep our relationship and we failed million times.

So, I think I should give him some time?,..I will wait two more weeks and if hasn't contacted me by that time I will make my last move, which is to tell him I still love him and miss him so much.

Thank you again! I loved how encouraging your reply was. You gave me hope :)

You are definitely most welcome to my advice. I'll give you 20% off next week, if you buy this:

I used to have gf like that. She cheated on me; I cheated on her; we split up millions of times and went back together millions of times.

She was sweet and adorable, but hard to get along with, and I was handsome and young, and smart, but hard to get along with.

We were like fertile soil and wheat, like water and a thirsty throat, like a much-need toilet bowl and a lot of urge to use it. She was sweetness, she was very attractive, she was smart, she loved my jokes, and she was a lousy cook but she paid when we ate out.

We were both poor, and when the going was good, it was heaven, when the going got rough, I coocooned out of the relationship.

The original smooth sailing only lasted two years, then the rocky road started, and yet we could not be without each other. It was magic.

So (------------HERE IS THE PART I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONSIDER) the upshot was that we decided we are not for each other on a constant, committed basis, we may not even have been in what they call "true love", but we certainly hung on each other for lifelines of sex, love, intellect, spiritual connectedness. Only "love" was missing, god only knows why. Oh, and we were both gorgeous to look at, and awsome in bed. (This started like 30 years ago from today.)

There were talks, into the late night... we had week ends during which we were never dressed for a second and spend the hours round the clock screwing, eating, talking, dazing, chilling, and the cycle would repeat itself.

Neither of us used drugs or drank. I smoked. I had another bad habit, I used to enjoy picking the toe jam from between the toes just before sex. But she was so entrhalled with me, and she was sooo looking forward to her orgasms, that she did not mind at all. Toe jam and torpedoes, all be damned.

Oh, and we both hated the touch, feel, and wetness of semen.

What we decided about four years into the relationship that we must not push to make the impossible happen; we must not pretend we can do fidelity and standing each other for years or even months at end; but we created an understanding, that we would never leave each other, because we are addicted to each other. In more than one way.

What I mean to say that would apply to you is not to want what you can't have, but have what you can, and not feel guilty about the parts that are missing.

Go with your boy, and try to agree that for whatever reason you can't be together and you can't be apart, (if that is indeed the truth) and you must work with that, instead at aiming at marriage and a little house with a white picket fence with an old apple tree in the back, and kids playign in the yard.

Some things work for mostly everybody, but some people are so unique, that trying to mold themselves into the mold of the fold, is not possible for them. These maverick relationships happen, and the couple must not feel shame or guilt or inadequacy becasue they can't do the mortgage and kids routine.

If you accept what you can do, and what you can't; if you build your life and your relationships with your limitations in sight, then fine, otherwise sometimes, often, if you want to try something that you arleady know won't work, but you are optimistic, you will encounter failure.

The fact the boy and you are not together now or you can't go back to him IN THE CONVENTIONAL SENSE is not failure. Failure will be if you can't go back to him in your own way, which is acceptable to him and to you, and it makes both of you happy.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 01:36 PM
The Force be with you.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 01:33 PM

This is the EXACT situation that
made Romans create the saying,
"If you give your finger to your
wife, she'll want the entire arm."

This was the reason for the
decline and fall of the Roman
Empire. You can't fight your
visigoths and huns properly if
your wife is up to your elbow
on one hand during the entire
battle.

Even if in the other hand you
have your good and tursted ole'
battle axe.

Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur.

- Even a god finds it hard to love and be wise
at the same time.

The modern version is that humans and other
mammals can do only one F action at a time:

-fight
-flee
-feed
-fornicate
-fecate (de~)
-fsleep
-fwrite a really good amendment to the Constitution
-fgive birth
-fundergo an operation
-fdie
-fchew gum
-fwalk
-fdrink water and frecite the alphabet
-ferociously face-frig Falstaff's foreign ferrets.... fffff... like that.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 01:26 PM

You are silly.
Do you know how hard it is to remove
one's head for modeling?

a god axe, a chop here, a chop there,
and we are in business.
What's the difficulty?

This 'god axe' is that available at WalMart?

Sometimes you leave you respondent speechless.

Like what am i supposed to say to that?

"Yes god axes are nine-ninety five this week,
I am waiting for a roll-back."

And I do live across the street from a mall
with a Walmart in it. Kidding? No. I chose
the place for that.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 01:24 PM

Soufie, you are excellent fun.
In verbal sparring.

I can't even imagine the fun
you likely amount to in a
matrimonial situation.

Picture a circus of all clowns.

Okay... okay... done.

Do they go down on the husband, later?

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:49 PM

Heck yeah babies are fun, they are so cute when they are newborns, they grin for no reason, and when they stretch they do a complete back bend. Awwww!

You MUST have more babies!! I hear you have three, but that's just barely scraping the surface of what's potentially in you.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:48 PM
Oh, and congrats, it must be a real joy. Newborn babies are ugly as hell, but in an ah ever so cute way. You look at one, and you want to die, they are so cute.

They look like litte ETs, but that's a lot of fun too, you can bug your wife jokingly, which planet the real daddy had come from. And was it for a one-night stand, and he took the spaceship back, or is he still under the bathtub or in that bottom kitchen drawer that I never ever, ever, pull out and look in.

And they are so tiny and vulnarable, and ugly, and cute and loveable.

This is one of the greatest joys in life.

But not when they eventually reach my size, my weight, my age, and my arrogance. Yikes, pfooi. Get really farther away from that man, Rickie, my darling, or you will look like him when you grow up to be his age.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:41 PM

I am now a step-Great Granny. (My son-in-law's stepdaughter's son.) He is a really cute little boy, came early, about 35 weeks but is a fighter and growing by leaps and bounds. So now have a new baby to buy presents for. Babies are fun.

I am not trying to be funny, or cute, this is an honest question.

Who pays for the hospital bill while the kid is in an incubator?

If it's paid by the baby's family, how much does this sort of service cost?

How much does a birth cost? A regular, maybe long birth, but with no serious or grave complications? The costs accrued from arriving in a taxi to going home in a taxi.

How much does pre-natal check-ups cost, end-to-end, for a mom-baby combo, with no real grave or serious complications ever, along the way?

I mean this question. In Canada it's all free, but in the states, would your financial insolvency mean the death of a child, a baby? And/or the death of the unborn baby's mother?

Please answer honestly and with respect, this is not a "funny" question. I don't know know what the situation is in these cases. I would like to learn.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:34 PM
"Don't... crush... the pumpkins."

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:33 PM
Soufie, you are excellent fun.
In verbal sparring.

I can't even imagine the fun
you likely amount to in a
matrimonial situation.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:30 PM

Because, fingerless is so..sexy?

well, depends...
on where you stick them
after they get disattached.

In ancient Rome they had no
plastics or rubber industry,
so for high-powered noble women
the dildo industry had to get
innovative.

The fingerless must have felt so..honored.

This is the EXACT situation that
made Romans create the saying,
"If you give your finger to your
wife, she'll want the entire arm."

This was the reason for the
decline and fall of the Roman
Empire. You can't fight your
visigoths and huns properly if
your wife is up to your elbow
on one hand during the entire
battle.

Even if in the other hand you
have your good and tursted ole'
battle axe.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:24 PM

I am sure a sculptor
would let you sit model
if you only be his very
own little pumpkin.

You are silly.
Do you know how hard it is to remove
one's head for modeling?

a god axe, a chop here, a chop there,
and we are in business.

What's the difficulty?

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:20 PM
Edited by wux on Sun 10/14/12 12:21 PM

Is it fair that the woman alone decides for both the man and herself whether to take responsibility, or not to take it.

some will say yes because of the physical nature of childbearing being exclusively the womans

some will say no because of the developing life NOT being excslusively the womans

I believe a father should have the right to legally sign away any paternal rights or obligations during pregnancy, so the woman can still decide to have or not have the child Alone

I also believe a father should have the right to stop an abortion and legally accept FULL responsibility for the child and all medical expenses incurred in its coming into the world,,,so the woman will not be forced to care for a life she doesnt want beyond the nine months that she will be compensated for

I am opposed to abortion altogether honestly, except in cases where the mothers life is at high risk

yet, as long as abortion remains legal, I do believe parental rights(and responsibilities) should exist for BOTH parents from conception,,,

Now we are getting somewhere.

I can accept the foregoing solution. It is fair and equitable, and not too bad for the child, although it could be much better, but then, it could be much-much worse (like certain death for the baby).

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:17 PM

the flesh is donated by the parents, the soul is donated by God

neither have ownership of the soul, both have responsibility for the flesh,,,

Assuming this is true... they have no ownership and no responsibility for the soul, the parents; then god has responsibility for the soul alone by himself.

If God has an ongoing responsibility for the soul, then he must make sure that the flesh is capable of supporting the soul. If the parents by their free will decide to not carry out their responsibilities, then god must carry on alone, otherwise the child dies.

God can allow the child to die, or god can decide to provide for the child.

The parents know that; the parents know that when they give up the caring for a child's flesh, they are giving the child's flesh over to god for Him to take care of it if he wants.

if He wants, he will. If he does not want to, then the child may die even if the parents continue caring for the flesh of the baby.

You see my point? Parents are responsible to care for the flesh of the baby, but if they stop doing it, they are not truly abandoning the baby, but, instead, they hand the baby over to god's care. The parent's wash their hands, and say to god, "It's your baby now."

This is not nice of the parents to do, but it's not awful at all, either. God is omnipotent, he can take care of a baby for sure, don't kid yourself.

So the caring for the flesh should be a shared responsibility by the parernts, but the parents can transfer this this responsibility to god without much or any bitter ramification to them; and if they can jointly hand over this responsibility, and free themselves of it, then one or the other can also unilaterally rid himself of this responsibility, since this is an ominous responsibility, but in a relgious sense it is not a big deal.

it is not like going out and killing a person, or staying in an killing a person.

You can live a good christian life without providing for the flesh of any christian on a distant continent, and you can stay a good christian even if you give up your responisibility to care for the flesh of your child.

For the flesh of your child is not the life of your child.

it is not like going out and killing a person, or staying in an killing a person.

I think it is exactly like that

for the soul doesnt stop being Gods at birth and God doesnt become any less omnipotent

so allowing a child to die or killing a child, is not excused by the notion that God can do it instead

the responsibility of the parents doesnt become alleviated with the omnipotence of God,,,,

This is true, but there is no assurance that the sould of the baby wouldn't have departed the baby's flesh even if the baby's flesh stays in the care of the parents.

There is intentional killing, and there is the lord recalling a soul.

If a murder occurs, there is no denying about intention and responsibility.

But if abandonment occurs, there are two unanswered questions that always vindicate the abandoner (the person who does the abandoning):

- why is his responsibility not transferable to god? it is.
- people die at random, at any age; they die not due to murder, but due to god's deciding it's time to go. In an abandonment case, there is no assurance that if the abandoment hypothetically did not happen, the child would stay alive. This is not assured, and it gives absolution to the parents from the charge or sin of murder. Why should the parents' abandoning a responsibility they have for their baby, to care of the baby's flesh, such a big deal? It is not a big deal, because god can carry on (and in many instances he does) caring for the flesh, and it is not a big deal, because the death through abandoning is not a del facto cause of death; death could have occurred without abandoning.

In fact, perhaps it's the sign and wise act of god to have parents discontinue their responsible behaviour for their child flesh, so a lot of medicare dollars can be saved in the case the baby died while still in their care.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:05 PM

I think the baby is the one who pays

as to who has to provide FINANCES,,,I think its the age old gender roles,, she will be expected to provide the REAL TIME companionship, nurturing, teaching, feeding, cleaning for their child and he wont

but he will be expected to provide (unless he gets the custody and she has the money in which case the roles would be reversed as well as the legal obligations)

You're dodging the question.

Is it fair that a man is forced to take responsibility when a woman is not?

This is the wrong question.

The right one would be, under the terms of the argument you are putting forth,

Is it fair that the woman alone decides for both the man and herself whether to take responsibility, or not to take it.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 12:03 PM

IF she had been desiring an abortion, he should pay half expenses of ending that life, as he would have no choice(which is not fair)

If she had not, he should pay for the life he helped her create (and had FULL choice in creating )

She had the same choice as he in the beginning. But, later she holds all the cards. If she chooses to end the pregnancy (whether he pays or not) she can. But, if he doesn't want the responsibility, she can still force it upon him.

Why should he have to pay if she doesn't?

This is why I insist that all women in childbearing age that I am about to have sex with, commit suicide before the act.

This also explains why I've been a virgin for close to a decade and a half.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next