Community > Posts By > wux

wux's photo
Sat 10/20/12 02:49 PM
Temporal suspension of the urge to whack off by yourself.

wux's photo
Sat 10/20/12 02:48 PM

Love is peer pressure
Like is personal preference

Love is like side or lateral pressure on bendable or rigid hoses, tube or vessels.

Like is like when you have to go to pee, but the washroom is occupied.

They are both pee pressure and shear pressure.

wux's photo
Sat 10/20/12 02:44 PM
Genetically predisposed

wux's photo
Sat 10/20/12 02:41 PM

It's entertainment for (straight) men laugh

I would rather look at a categorical imperativus of Kant than to see two women enjoy it themselves.

wux's photo
Sat 10/20/12 02:38 PM

Lesbian relationship, how do u perceive it? Wats bad n gud abt it ?

I really don't need to know with whom someone likes sex,
to appreciate them.

All good.

This includes the meaning, you hear, that if someone likes sex with you, you appreciate him.

Well. That's what I call a Good Woman. (For lack of a better and non-insulting name.)

wux's photo
Sat 10/20/12 02:36 PM

Lesbian relationship, how do u perceive it? Wats bad n gud abt it ?

love is always appropriate, sex is not always appropriate

I dont begrudge anyone their love of another, I do expect them to have self control about which ways they choose to express that love...

any two adults who know how to 'pay attention' can physically pleasure each other, but that doesnt mean its appropriate for them to do so,,

MsHarmony, the bible does not speak against lesbian love. Only against love between man and another man.

Lesbian love is okay by the bible.

this is one of the few places in the Book in which women get a break. The sexism of God is in their favour, when it comes to same-sex love between women.

wux's photo
Sat 10/20/12 02:30 PM

Sense my divorce I've been involved with a number of women.

From the sounds of the unravelling of the thread, you maybe would have been better to write,

"Since my divorce I've been involved in a number of women."

wux's photo
Sat 10/20/12 02:28 PM

This is starting to remind me of another situation. Men pushing for sex too soon. If a man pushed you for sex before you felt ready, how do you feel about it? You're not ready, so you feel unduly put upon. Right? Women want this to proceed at THEIR pace. If it doesn't precede fast enough for him, is the relationship stagnating?

Well, it's the same when a woman pushes the relationship. It's not stagnating. It's just not moving at the pace she wants it to. And her pushing for more is just as selfish and greedy as a man pushing for sex too soon. If he's not ready, she'll push him away and I hardly think she wants to push him away if she's truly in love and wanting to marry or move in with him.

It just doesn't make sense to me. The Ultimatum is; marry me or I'm leaving you. Why would she leave a man she loves and wants to marry? Or why would she insist on marrying a man she'd leave because things aren't moving at her pace?

If she truly loves him, she must allow him the time he feels he needs just as he must allow time for her in other matters.

Seems fair, doesn't it?

You are being logical. That attitude is the no. 1. Killer of the nations' romances.

Everything is fair in love and war, but war thrives on logic and ideology, and love withers under logic and ideology.

That's why priests are celibate -- the decision by the church to require that of priests was just formalizing an existing status quo. If you want to bring God into the bedroom, your first name had better be Mary or become celibate.

But women like men in uniforms, because GIs are not supposed to think, only follow orders, and generals are all logiced out after a battle or two.

wux's photo
Sat 10/20/12 02:23 PM

I am always honest from the start. But, these replies do not address the question.

Why do so many women insist that a relationship be "going" someplace?

Where should it be going?

What's in this other place we don't already have?

I can with assurance say there is less beer, fewer football on TV and no more wanky fuddle moocheys.

The place to go to is bleak, dismal and frighteningly boring.

"Don't go in there!" Seven billion movie audience members of horror flicks can't all be wrong.

wux's photo
Fri 10/19/12 10:08 PM
I think a wound pump could also be one of these newfangled long pumps, that are housed in a long, bendable tube, and then you wind this tube aroudn your arms, legs, or anything in-between, hence the name, winding tube, which is a wound tube.

wux's photo
Fri 10/19/12 10:04 PM

What is a wound pump?
And does it go..inside you?

I think a wound pump is an apparatus that injects metered doses of antibiotics into you by a clock-controlled motor-powered pressure movator. The motor in this system may be powered by electricity, ie. batteries or else a steam-engine, or else it could be a wind-up motor, a spring-loaded mechanism which is wound up by hand, and which gives its name too to the motor pump.

wux's photo
Fri 10/19/12 09:48 PM
Edited by wux on Fri 10/19/12 09:50 PM

Navylove, how do you go in and out of the kitchen? the entrance/exit stairway seems to be completely cordonned off.

So when you somehow work your way into your kitchen, after that you can never leave.

"California kitchen."

I like that design.

I would like it better if the woman handcuffed her ankle to the railing, on her own pro-active initiative of a lifelong commitment to self-improvement, to make the allegory even more compellingly comprehendible.

"Trallala, I make sandwiches for my husband on demand, tralalala, I am an "on a "need to eat"-basis sandwich cook," tralalala," she sings in an impeccable elaborate hairdo, a summer dress, that is really narrow in the waist and not too wide at the hips, an apron, and high heels, with nylons that have that black line in the centre in the middle running up the leg.

Yeah, my kind of woman.

If any of you ever meet her, please tell her that I love her.

wux's photo
Fri 10/19/12 09:37 PM

Yes it is hard to describe one in a profile, but when you post in forums or IM and e-mail you get to know people a little. Anyways that is what I am trying to do. You know talk to people.

Maerz, mein sherzendes Hertz, you are right,and that is the reason why people could use my patented, award-winning approach: Write anything you like in your profile, and people who read profiles will read between the lines and perhaps learn more about you than your straight-line description could inform them, and on the other hand if it's read by someone who doesn't read profiles, then he won't read it in the first place.

wux's photo
Fri 10/19/12 09:31 PM
Edited by wux on Fri 10/19/12 09:31 PM

I thought the piece said they didnt know the persons race ,,,,

Very good, msHarmony. Very good. I did not notice that.

Your point alone makes the article an empty and vicious attack on black criminals for racial predisposition.

Sure DeAndre was a criminal, but his being black is coincidental.

And if we don't know the Wrong Guy's race, then WTF is the report writer tearing his own mouth to rags about racial violence.

This is so stupid, and kudos to you, MsHarmony, for spotting that spot.

wux's photo
Fri 10/19/12 09:21 PM
Edited by wux on Fri 10/19/12 09:28 PM
Notwithstanding the attack on blacks and charging them with racism, and ms.Harmony's observation, the expression "white girl bleed alot" has certain ring to it.

Especially if you think it in Chinese. "White gilr breed a rot."

I like to listen to RAP and Hip-hop, no joke. I like the rhythm, the beat, the songs, the tunes. If you listen to that genre long enough, eventually the quality of artistry becomes indistinguishable for the listener between RAP and Beethoven or between Hip-hop and the virtuoso church organ works of Johann Sebastian Bach, an early East-Berlin Hip-hop neon-nazi squatter who digged Gammler jive. (Gammler Jive is a black accent in Germany, from the historically predominantly Black-populated Baden-Wuertenberg, that was settled by Nigerian Vikings in the fifth centry A.D.)

wux's photo
Fri 10/19/12 09:02 PM

I avoid funerals whenever possible. When I attend a funeral, I do it for the right reason, not to meet a woman.

I don't know why you avoid funerals. They are good parties. There are no loud drunks, no brawls over women or because you made someone spill his drink. Everyone is wearing his sunday best, both in clothing and in behaviour. Women look better in black than in white. Common knowledge. And everyone seems to be so happy and so releaved, there is a grin under the mask of sorrow on every face.

As for meeting people there to date... well, they are one notch better than family reunions. At funeral there is the odd surviving co-worker or philatelic club member of the dearly departed, so you are not forced to commit more than one sin in the biblical sense when you pick up chicks at funerals. Just you have to know what to do, when to make a move tastefully but irresistibly. Don't ask the lady out or try to mount her who is already lying there in the room. That's just not what you do.

My cousin kept saying on his trial, that our aunt never said "no", and he thought that leaving him ten grand in her will was a sign of come-on.

wux's photo
Fri 10/19/12 08:55 PM

I've been on a few dating websites with absolutely no results unfortunately for me. I know for some of you, you have met your sweetheart this way and I applaud you for that. It just doesn't seem to work for me though. No one in my general area I live in seems to use these sites. I do get plenty of Russian and Nigerian emails but something just doesn't seem right about them. I'd love to love someone but it seems I've been there and done that and maybe love won't come back my way again. I leave open the possibility but life seems to want to **** you over. Am I alone in my assessment?

I think we are soulmates, inasmuch as your experience parallels mine, but I learned to give up on trying to find love, and keep the Internet, while others and many others as well give up the internet and keep on trying to find love.

I have neither of the best of both worlds.

wux's photo
Fri 10/19/12 08:52 PM

OMG, I am moving to a new country on this site and joined to see what/who was available in my new area. I have put my new area into my newly created profile but they only give me "matches" in my current country....where I will be for 3 more days...while the country and postal code I entered are from hundreds of miles from where I currently am located. :-( NO use to me at all............

"Countries" are only places... love happens any place.

As Napoleon and Hitler and Julius Caesar were painfully aware of, after they learned one of the biggest lessons in their lives: a General can't conquer all, but love can.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 10:22 PM
Edited by wux on Thu 10/18/12 10:25 PM

What is an older man called when he likes a younger women?
And a milf is a sexy mummy wat is sexy dad called?

Old goat
Silly old goat
Sexy senior citizen who likes sexy junior citizens
A dreamer, a visionary
Confused
Misplaced sense of self
Politician or other rich goofs
Senile

Sexy dad
Fox man
Hard man
Tuff man
Kid minder sex god
Romulus and Remus
Wolf man
Erectus huminis
A really lucky guy
A guy who gets laid a lot
Something every woman wants but is too afraid to ask for
The crown of creation
The wearer of the jewels of the Nile
King
Boss
Dad
Czar
Emperor
Father
(sometimes) Grandfather
The shaker and mover
Zzzzz the Zip dude
Gregory Peck
Noran Gleibensteiner
Santa Claus
The keeper of the leopard's jaws
The one that can pry open a crocodiles jaws with his bare hands and rummage around inside for his last night's rubber that the croc insisted he wear during oral sex
Lion tamer, tinker, tankerer, drinker

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:30 PM

:thumbsup: agreed, the ones with the most sparks are bringing their best to the table upfront, from there it's all downhill. slaphead

Use the sparkies as personal ski lifts in Aspen.