Community > Posts By > wux

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 03:38 PM
Edited by wux on Fri 11/09/12 03:38 PM
From your profile:

"I am engaged to the best man [of the world]"

Well. Typical charming European weirdness. Rather very English, and Woodhousean.

You are getting married, and your unsuspecting bridegroom is not aware of the fact at all that it will be one big practical joke, as the real groom will be the best man.

Mazeltov.

I hope you are making a reality movie out of this, a sort of "Bruno". Suggested title for your movie, "Bruna".

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 03:30 PM
All pictures look good, I don't like the avant-guarde one(s), but that's just me, you leave it in if you want to, not a big deal.

The upshot is that you look good, period, why change something that ain't broke. (I am not talking 'bout your finances.)

I don't know what else to say. You sound to me like you're toying with the idea of having a sugar daddy, but if one presented, you would run off the map in embarrassment and fear and shame. I was the same way at your age. Prostituting one's own self takes much more than a simple need of money. You'd have to be addicted to crack or heroine if you truly want to be supported by men's monies for love.

I would not recommend to you even the toying with it.

If the economy goes worse, I think that's more the reason to go into theatre. ALL people will lose money, which means that we will ALL have the same percentage of our future measly incomes for all kinds of expenses like food, clothing, shelter, entertainment, education, etc. Which means that goods made of things (cars, trains, etc.) will be prohibitively expensive, and person-serviced services (haircuts, shoe-shines, live theatre) will be much cheaper than today, in comparison to the relative prices of others things.

So if you are good in theatre arts, such as singing, dancing, acting, etc., you will have a VERY good chance of finding gainful employment in a very poor economy.

You won't do Shakespeare, but you can make a good living and not via prostitution at all if you sing in restaurants, or are a dollar-a-dance girl. These things are always in vogue in poor times, when people are hungry for entertainment, since they can't afford books or stereos, and the mass media will be largely shut down due to financial difficulties. Those things cost an enormous amount in operating costs, and set-up costs. They just won't pay for themselves if the US economy goes worse and worse.

And I find you a smart and insightful girl, for realizing that the time of the USA as an international leader in politics, democratics, economics, entertainment, and domestic violence is over. On the upswing all this may lead to an improvement in education and fostering individual achievement, MAVERICK individual achievement; and on another upswing, it may lead to a civil war, since almost every family is well equipped with fire power.

But I digressed.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 03:11 PM

haha why thank you hunni :D

I concur. Awesome glasses, and a funky little goatee.

A good 'n.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 03:07 PM

What do you guys and gals think of my profile? I know there's probably not enough pictures but eh

Text: good. To the point, not too long, not too short.
Pictures: Tell a good story. You are obviously spiritual-minded. The David's Star and the Christian Cross on or near the altar, appearing together, will probably raise people's curiosity about your faith.

The one picture in which you sing... you look fifteen, which is fine, not a problem, but if it's not a recent picture, I would label it as such, or make a note of it in your texts.

You could also say if you want a virginal girl, or a cougar or something. Or if you are looking for true love, beginning with and based on friendship, or you want one-night rools in the hay, yay. These are important for women to know, and you could also specify how much of a woman you want.

Your looks appear fine to me. You are large-built, but you carry it well, plus you are young. If you would find large girls and women acceptable, I'd mention that, as you say no directives about the women you wish to hear from.

It is one thing to leave the gates wide open and let the applicants think you like everyone, but if you give some specifics, even if they are not specific, then the women who read it, some of them, will say, "yeah, that's me", and they'll reply.

Without prompting them to realize you are searching for a somewhat more specific type than "everybody", they are very much more likely to respond if they see themselves in your description of what you want. "Good woman", "Good, fearing woman", "God-fearing woman", "a nice, hard-working, simple but smart girl" (everybody is smart, you won't limit or restrict with this word), that sort of thing.

You have to realize you have a head start over the competition, because you seem like the sincere type. Everyone is whining about being alone, but the guys, most of them, are players, and the girls, most of them, have personality problems. So by being sincere, you will attract the normal, kind girls, and by being overweight, you stop the stylish but games-playing women from writing to you.

Good luck, I think you are the first person on this site whom I would put money on that you're going to find a decent woman who will be your deserving and deserved partner.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 03:49 AM
If you are a stacked, slim, young, blue-eyed blonde, don't go to swing to the jailhouse rock. -- Gambi proverb.

Where a baby sucks, and it's not his mother's left breast, then it's her right breast, or it's third-year university calculus.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 03:41 AM
For me, yesterday, Nov 8, was glorious. The best day in six or seven years. Really, really good.

Let's touch wood.

I am still running high with the residual momentum of it.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 03:19 AM
Edited by wux on Fri 11/09/12 03:35 AM

Unfortunately I get scammers they say they are military and stationed on Afghanistan. You recognize them really fast as scammers astheir English is horrible ( my English is better and I'm from Germany ). They don't even know what an MOS is. Ask them some military terms.
They try the same thing, all alone. They all say their wife died and they are alone with their kids. And after awhile asking for money . A disgrace to our REAL military men.

Are there any soldiers left in Afghanistan?

Maybe they are real Afghan soldiers, not Amy. That would explain their no money, no wife, poor or rudimentary English, children to feed, and wanting to come to America.

The whole thing makes sense if you just abandon your assumptions and the suggestions fed to you by the media and by websites information traffic on the Internet.

Or else those are Hungarian, Bulgarian, or Albanese soldiers, who are de facto stationed there. Same difference. Because those kinds of ex-communist eastern block countries actually can't afford to repatriate their own soldiers, or send them money to feed themselves and to spend on hookers. These guys are not faking it, every word they say is true.

And please don't get surprised over their wish to come to the USA. Everybody wants to go to the usa. Even Germans, who have a really good country going now.

The only nation that is happy staying put where they are are Canadians, aside from the Amys. We know the BS what goes on south of our border: their insane gun laws, they unaffordable medicare, (or madicare), their incredible rich and abject poor, their covert racism, their fear and loathing of all and of each other, how fat they each are, and the religion that enables to justify every crazy idea they have, like not to teach science or grammar in schools, so the nation can remain Christian. Any nation that has abandoned heavy-set irrational religiosity is seeped in the devil-spawned thoughts of science and inquiry, original thought and raising questions and seeking answers, all due to the mistake of teaching knowledge to young children in school. America knows better than that, the kids come out of school and can make a wickedly smart Evangelist argument, but they can't tell the difference between nouns and verbs, they don't even know there is a difference in the first place. This is a fact, visit the religion and philosophy forum if you don't believe me. For instance, check out this thread:
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/339679

So Canadians know damn well that that's what makes America, but the poor Afghans, Hungarians, Albanians, the Germans and pretty well whole of the rest of the world, is oblivious to it.

I wonder if there is a sacred monastery or shrine on Earth somewhere where the "reset" button to Earth is kept. Who wants to join me in the search for it? I know this paragraph is unrelated to the rest of the post, but it just occurred to me, and I don't want to lose the thought. You have to jot down things when you become my age, otherwise they are seeeeewpt- gone.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:39 AM

is there any real men out there looking for something real????

If I had a dollar for every time a woman here asked that question, then I would be rich instead of just good looking.

Hire my collection agency to help you out.

We have reasonable rates, usually three dollars for each collected amount.

In no time we'd make a millionaire out of you.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:37 AM

The only trouble with asking if there's any real men out there, is that even the fake ones will instantly say they're real. They think you're naive enough to believe they're "real". I'd be vigilant in deciding who is genuine at first. Anyone can say they're a nice guy or are genuine. Just play your cards close to your chest.

... and don't let just anyone take a peak in there.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:36 AM

I'm so sick and tired of pouring my heart and intimate thoughts out to people who are sitting in an internet cafe in africa, within a week they are devoting their hearts and undying love to me if only I could send them money thru money gram thru a middle man...is there any real men out there looking for something real????

yes, I am one. I am actually looking for some REAL money, not some indecent moneygramm. A gramm of money is nothing; give me kilogramms and kilogramms of it if you want to keep me happy.

And I am not in Ghana at all. Those days are ghana. I am in Canada now, a pretty gramma sent me a moneygramma to bring me here, and after the obligatory doing her to pieces every night, as was stipulated in our immigration contract, for five solid years, I was let go, my freedom was given back to me, I got my stigma erased from my forehead, and now I am a foreman in a factory.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:30 AM
Edited by wux on Fri 11/09/12 01:31 AM

I dont mind tipping but the waitresses now adays think that you should tip 10percent of what you paid to eat BS! I think it should be out of kindness of the heart to tip. It should not be an obligation to tip more than 2dollars should do it. I myself was a waiter and I did not want my customers not to come back because they feel obligated to tip me. I want them to come back knowing and feeling comfortable eating at my restaurant so that way they can keep the money coming and hopefully I get a raise. Do you agree?

Raise? Waitpeople get raises? Are you sure you weren't the restaurant owner? Your post doesn't make any sense. What, did you tell your customers not to tip you?

Tip percentage has always been 15%, 10% is borderline, 20% or more for great service. There's nothing "nowadays" about it. And I think having to depends on tips for a living is BS, all right, but until there are some laws about it, it's expected, and therefore rude not to. I agree with Metalwing, if you don't want to tip go to a fast food place or a deli.

On a day when I don't feel like leaving a tip, I go out and kills meself a bison with my trusty spare. Drag it home, skin it, cook it and eat it. I usually put a piece of parsley and a thin, curling slice of lemon on top for decoration on each serving.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:19 AM
Edited by wux on Fri 11/09/12 01:22 AM
Erm... did you photoshop your pic?

I am only asking, because

1. Your face is facing the camera directly, not turning to either side;
2. Your body is facing the camera the same way;
3. Yet the central plane around which your face is symmetrical, is to the righ to of the plane that is parallal to it, and goes through the point that is your your right nipple.

So inother words, your head is neither tilted, nor turned, yet it is so much toward the right, that if you can do that, then you are not a human, but a goose or a swan or something.

So c'mon, let's see the "real" you.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:15 AM
I read your profile. Both words in it.

My advice:

1. Don't ever grow old
2. Don't gain any weight
3. Dont' change at all even the slightest, for the next eighty years;

And if you take my advice to heart, you'll be okay.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:08 AM
Edited by wux on Fri 11/09/12 01:11 AM
Sometimes we'd play "guess the spanker", in which you were blocked from seeing who spanked you last *one hit with the hand on the bottock cheeks, not naked but fully clad, we were kids* and if you did, he became the spankee, if you did not, the game continued unchanged.

You can guess, that if a guy whom nobody liked, became a spankee, he'd stay that for the rest of the game or until he got the hint and went home.

Same if a good looking girl, or any girl joined in on the game. She'd get the spanking of her life. Most girls never played this, and the ones who did, had their fill of fun and thrills in one session altogether for the rest of their lives. They never ever again wanted to play.

But to boys this was a real man's game.

So it was my turn to be the spankee, and had I put ... erm, what you call it in English, that cracking power, you know the one that gives out a big gun-bang exploding sound. Firecrackers? I can't remember. Anyway, i had put some in the back pockets of my jeans.

All I remember was that the guys screamed in fright and scrambled like a runny egg, and I was there, laughing my head off.

The only regret? I did not see the expression on their faces when the loud explosion went off.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 01:00 AM

what is ur things to do wish list b4 u die??

Lose half my body weight, the part which is 100% fat;
Get laid;
Create peace in the middle east;
Grow that missing 10 inches which I was too lazy to do when I was young;
Get the Nobel prize in Literature.

wux's photo
Fri 11/09/12 12:57 AM
Edited by wux on Fri 11/09/12 12:57 AM
You see that smiley at the end of the title of your post? Well, its broad and happy smile is completely indistinguishable from your real-life smile.

You look like a glassful of refreshing "happy".

"Oo, what a sight."

Welcome to this site.

wux's photo
Thu 11/08/12 05:45 PM

wux - honestly i didnt find your response in need of any "softness-respect". u can't scare me off w an opinion :)

i would agree that some - not all - but some sexy women are aware how to manipulate people with God-given attributes, including physical. of course, if a woman is smart aaand can spin heads with her looks - no doubt she is a power house.

to say that every or most good looking girl will go so far bc she's sexy- nuh.

there are also plenty of pretty girls who got fooled into trafficking and being sex slaves and getting beat up or killed if they try to run away. so in my response i was noting to her that maybe being on a dating website and seeking sexual attention may turn sour or worse, dangerous, for her. do u really think its a bad advice considering our world now?

my advice to respect her body and image - my personal opinion. i think a girl can have men laying down and kissing her feet without begging them to notice her looks. if shes sexy and knows how to act around men - she'll get whatever she wants. no need to dangle guys and seek reassurance - confidence is as important.

so, i respect your reply but i don't see how it correlates to what i was suggesting to Sexychick9.

Thanks for your respectful opinion.

My reply to yours was that when you said "a girl has to get unobsessed with her looks, and try not to put her sexiness in front row centre" in so many other words, was right in many cases, but not all.

For instance, the retarded girl on the plane was already a hit success, because she was extremely good looking.

The rest of my post's thrust was not aimed as a reply to your reply.

And by the way, on the way home, the military intelligence guy was seated next to an equally attractive and equally as simple but nice and well-meaning person as the gorgeous girl. But on the way back the person was a pre-op TX, and he kept pulling strings of hair out form his forearm the whole way with tweezer. This did not take away from his sexyness, kind personality and unbright mind.

Viva la diversite!!

wux's photo
Thu 11/08/12 05:28 PM

Men don't like to give if you ask.

I've always known I was this way, but I did not know other men were this way too.

Where did you learn this?

wux's photo
Thu 11/08/12 05:26 PM

Will you truly love me?

Can we get back to you on that?

And will YOU truly love us.

And is it unconditional or are there certain conditions that apply.

wux's photo
Thu 11/08/12 05:25 PM

Why is it that women after 50 are more interested in long walks and holding hands than they are in sex?

In my case it is so because they are attracted to me, but they would rather die than touch me with a ten-foot-poke, they are so disgusted with my appearance.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25