Community > Posts By > wux

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:27 PM
Edited by wux on Thu 10/18/12 05:31 PM

Sometimes I feel fustrated because the guys I think are extremely good looking and don't want to go out with me at all but the guys that I don't want to come looking for me are the ones who want me the most....No offence or anything, it's just why can't the guy I think is hot contact me? lol Found a guy I instantly got attracted to but he said he's not ready for a relationship yet even though he's 35...Does anyone know what I should do?

don't try to force a committed relationship. if you start a friends with benefits or even just a friends only kind of thing with him, your heart will be in deeper than your head can pull you out of

keep looking drinks

This is so true!! This is the truest similarity between love and a toilet bowl that you dropped your phone into, which you attempt to pick out, and you are myopic.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:24 PM
Edited by wux on Thu 10/18/12 05:26 PM

"A spark" was just a term invented by boys out there who wanna justify "being interested." Its really simple. You know who you are and what you want and it terrifies people to no end.

To me, a spark is instantaneous lust, which the mind reforms into fantasies or incredible compatibility. The process is almost completely effortless.

This is never in Human Nature PHI101 classes, but this should be the first on the curriculum of any psych or philosophy programme of study.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:18 PM

I don't see any reason for a second date if there aren't any sparks. This kind of thing cannot be forced.

Try a diesel engine... no sparks, and better mileage.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:17 PM

Humans are very visual animals our eyesight is probably the most advanced of all our senses. There has to be attraction there if not your just hanging out with a friend.

Absolutely. Some of us humans have to wear dark shades to make everyone stop look so damm irresistible. Otherwise we would constantly just let it hang out.

Consciously chosen, self-chosen and self-imposed self denial is a human trait, practiced only by one other species, dogs, and we learned them that trick too.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:15 PM

Some men are so hot, it's worth a few extra dates just make sure they don't have a personality, then I bail. Bt if they aren't that hot to begin with then no second date necessary

Or first date, fort hat matter. I think pictures are the bain of all ugly people everywhere. We can lie, but a picture can't. Since I learned this, I don't lie, either, and I stopped getting laid.

You see, if you lie, you get to first date, and some women are so out of it, because they are high, or wholesomely depressed, or on medication, that they screw the ugly guy as if he were good looking.

Maybe I should go back to lying, to get lied. Laid. Laid, not lied, I mean.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:11 PM

Sometimes I feel fustrated because the guys I think are extremely good looking and don't want to go out with me at all but the guys that I don't want to come looking for me are the ones who want me the most....No offence or anything, it's just why can't the guy I think is hot contact me? lol Found a guy I instantly got attracted to but he said he's not ready for a relationship yet even though he's 35...Does anyone know what I should do?

Try the big three... make them "jealous" by telling them how attractive each guy is who walks by your table, or just give the walk-bies a long, hungry look as they walk by

...two, make them feel you are hot like gold, by telling them some celebrity names you've dated in the past, and pull out retouched photos of yourself with Blicknutz Zellweggler, Rudi Zollwaggler, and Arnold Einsteinzweiger.

... thee, the kino. I have no clue what that means. About time you did some of your own homework and researched what kino means, and report your findings back to the class.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 04:59 PM

I can actually understand where the OP is coming from. When I was 19, I was dating my high school sweetheart. I absolutely loved being in a relationship. But then about a year later, and after dealing with her Mom (who hated how happy I made her daughter. Yes. Her Mom did not like me cause I made her daughter happy while she was in a miserable relationship with a dude who treated her like crap) Anyways, when I broke it off, the next six months were hard. I missed being in the relationship. We got back together and all was well. So, I do know how it feels to love being in a relationship.

Now, at age 39, I can say I am content with being single. I don't have to be involved. Sure. I'd love to be in a healthy, stable relationship. But what I've learned is that I don't want to be in a relationship just to avoid not being with someone. My life is good how it is. If I do meet a girl who makes it better then awesome. I am all for it.

Please don't take that I am bragging... or do, coz that's what I am going to do.

At 24, I fell for a sweet as apple pie girl of seventeen, she was everything to me. Her mom started to make jealous noises, so I screwed her too.

The girl and I never got physical, it was eternal love. The mom and I were like rabbits in Aliceland.

Then I thought I was at the top of the world, and now I know it was the absolutely most immature thing I'd ever done.

The girl was sweet, adn I knew she was not for me, coz as soon as we committed, I found all and each woman in the world irresistible. Worse, I found out they were much more available to me at the time, for the time being.

If nothing, it learned me a lesson to never to settle down coz I'll make not only me, but the girl of my dreams and most loved everything in the world all sad and angry.

It is not a choice that I am promiscuous; it is a state of mind, which I can't shake, like smokers or crack addicts can't shake cigs or pipes.

I mean, I'd rather go solo for thirteen years, and very likely the rest of the time too, than be with one woman constantly.

BRrrr... YIKES!!! Gash, my wildest nightmare. GARPP, I wam djsua.

Marriage is somethign that happens to other people.

There IS some intelligent thougth put into this basically and overwhelmingly stupid design, called "the world".

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 04:51 PM

I've been single for 7 months now, and can't stand it! I don't know why, but it's just terrible. It's not even me missing sex, or anything like that. I enjoy being in a relationship, but can't find anyone at all. Please tell me I'm not alone in feeling this way?
consider yourself blessed

Blessed how? lol

WTSomething! You are 19 years old- you need to live a bit first! Go get a life that will attract the right guy to you! If I was 19 again, the last thing on my mind would getting into a relationship.

C'mon... allow the young lady some individuality... she wants to be outside the box of run-of-the-mill lives... she wants to be free and different, and that I enthusiastically support. If it means for her to be in a relationship, so be it. I would not hold her own decisions and preference against her. She at least has a preference. At her age I did not even know which way is north on the campus. I kept going into Descriptive Algebra buildind during my Geography lectures. Woo, I was a lost youth.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 04:46 PM

I've been single for 7 months now, and can't stand it! I don't know why, but it's just terrible. It's not even me missing sex, or anything like that. I enjoy being in a relationship, but can't find anyone at all. Please tell me I'm not alone in feeling this way?
consider yourself blessed

Blessed how? lol

I think he meant "breasted".

In a nice double-breasted suit. Birthday suit.

Breasty, if you are indeed nineteen or 18 as others are saying it here, then you are an exceptionally well-matured young lady. You carrey your demeanor with a self-assured, non-arrogant, non-defensive attitude, which alone makes you as attractive as both of your breasts put together.

So yes, If I were 40 years younger, I would sure put a move on you.

BTW, I know you are an early maturer; but at 18 or 19, if you've been single only 7 months, how lange were you single before your relationship(s)? I first had a decent relationship at 28, but boys immature longer, so it's understandable.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 04:42 PM

Studies show:

Number one complaint of married people- they are married

Number one complaint of single people- they are single

Mick Jagger was both single and married, and neither single nor married, whether he was married or single, at any given time of his life.

Go, Mick, go.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 04:40 PM

You're not alone to feel that way. It's nice to have a companion, it's okay to be single, but nice to be taken too.

Gad, god only knows I'd been taken, quite a number of times, too.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 04:39 PM

Patience Grasshopper ;)

Patience is a grasshopper-named desire.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 04:34 PM

Love and like what is the difference?

Love is a noun and a verb, like is a verb, a preposition, a connective and an interruptive.

wux's photo
Thu 10/18/12 04:31 PM
At this point I have exactly as much chance with a straight girl as with a gay girl, which chance amounts to zero.

So from that stance, it's all good, they could even be into bestiality or cabbage-sensuality, or fetishes like The CN Tower in Toronto, or the Himalaya mountains. Particularly the tall peak.

Navygirl, I am very happy you changed your clothes since last week. it's always nice to see a friendly woman in nice, clean, fresh-blood soaked clothes.

wux's photo
Mon 10/15/12 07:40 PM
Hilari, welcome!!

I don't find true love, either, and when I do, I run like a bullet faster than a speeding train.

Or the other person, the woman.

Don't lose heart; maybe you should spread out, your scope I mean, and look for untrue love. Better than nothing. I had some in my life, and if I did not have those, I would never have known what love is.

Is sad truth I till don't know, to be honest.

Don't lose heart, where are you from? And where do you live now? In the country where I live, Canada, people shun girls like you, who are beautiful, kind, and interesting, as you are, but are dressed in garbs. We are scarity cat men, and we are afraid to date a beautiful, smart girl like you, coz we constantly think that your brothers are going to come after us when they learn we are dating you. The scarf is a dead give-away tell-tale sign of seven full-blooded brothers of a darker hue who hold women in very high respect. Yikes. I would first become a lion tamer and date Leo chicks before I'd risk my life asking a girl in a scarf out.

So maybe... that's a solid reason why you haven't found true love.

Try the personals and the dating sites in Saudi Arabia, or Tunisia or something. Better luck there maybe. Or Iran.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 05:30 PM

Anyone else come across rudeness lately? In their day-to-day life?what

yeah, I was pretty rude with a salesgirl the other day... she started it, she wanted to sell me a pair of support bras, but I put her in place, I told that young brazen hussy, I told her I'd need at least two sizes larger, wtf she thinks she is doing as a professional saleswoman.

It turned out she was not a professional sales woman, she was a Korean exchange student, and her question to me was actually if I knew where the last three surviving Canadian prime ministers had been buried.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 05:14 PM
Edited by wux on Sun 10/14/12 05:16 PM

My son and I are in Richfield Utah as of about a half hour ago. Only 8 hour drive to LA tomorrow. It was 13 today but the scenery in Colorada and Utah was awesome.

Erm, if you don't mind a little detour to pick me up... I live in London, Ontario, Canada. And I need two seats... one for my bum, one for the other of my bum. And I need hourly "pit stops", if you get my drift, my friend, then you'll pass out.

You guys like Rap or County? I have seventeen hours of both on my ipod which we can hook up to your car stereo easily. If you don't want it, however, we will still hook it up, you understand. Otherwise you can walk the rest of the way.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 05:05 PM

Too far for me, and I dont have a car...bummer!frustrated

well, that's no excuse... just imagine, you'd be driven in bummer-to-bummer traffic.

(Please see my one previous post for more detailed explanation.)

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 05:04 PM

Get in line early for 'Pirates of the Carribbean.'

You guys will have a blast :-)
Even the ride from the parking lot to the park is fun.

Takes me back to the wild abandon of my youth... when I was attracted to county fairs not for the rides and the shooting gallery, but figuring out new ways with my buddies how to bump into good looking women and feel them up as if that was by accident.

I never felt more tiiits in my life in one day, than in the great 1968 Moscow line-up for fresh parsley, followed immediately by the televised 7th game between Canada and Russia on Red Square in 1972.

Like you say, Soufie, the rides are secondary attraction. The primary attraction is human nature and more importantly, human anatomy of the primary and secondary reproductive sexual characteristics.

wux's photo
Sun 10/14/12 04:57 PM

She loves you. Love will save you. I even seen them at Walmart.

Nope thats not the ones,
the one I want has big lollies and they are all wrapped up like one of those flower things they put on your neck when you get off the plane in Hawai.

You meen the loopas. The ones with the gwandaneer drobbles, with the huf-fuffs threaded throght the drongets, like a frong through a shrewdnyik in the spring harvey in Didjabringsumbeer. In NSWW. (In New South West Wales, in the heart of North by Northwest County Seat.)